Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36   Go Down

Author Topic: OutlawZ - [OwZ] - Going Back To The Basics  (Read 111714 times)

QuiverS

Re: Outlawz - [OwZ] - Going Back To The Basics
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2006, 10:31:14 pm »
damn bad loss for us..:( especially with the morts was a shame..but..better next time! :)

RuNyoufool

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2006, 09:11:31 am »
guys, good luck to you all. I was wondering, are you really going to only preach being a multimod clan, or also practice it? Come on, dish the morts!
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

QuiverS

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 09:13:44 am »
guys, good luck to you all. I was wondering, are you really going to only preach being a multimod clan, or also practice it? Come on, dish the morts!

yes yes ok..we really want too be multi-mod..for sure! But wel -Rang pick'd morts first round..and i just couldn't refuse.. 8) but.. i will in our next cw's  :)

Gaston

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2006, 10:23:30 am »
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

QuiverS

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2006, 10:34:18 am »
Yeah, I don't really see anything bad about Morts being a part of "multimod".

I agree with u there..i think mortars are just a part of ''multimod'' OwZ will play more other mods now for sure, but i think, that sometimes a mortars cw or just one mortar round would be nice too. Think enough ppl here think the same too.

But ok, we will play mortars less for sure

RuNyoufool

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2006, 11:30:39 am »
I agree with u there..i think mortars are just a part of ''multimod'' OwZ will play more other mods now for sure, but i think, that sometimes a mortars cw or just one mortar round would be nice too. Think enough ppl here think the same too.

But ok, we will play mortars less for sure

if you start a 'multimod' clan and keep choosing morts all the time, it's not really convincing, is it?
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

QuiverS

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2006, 12:11:39 pm »
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 12:13:22 pm by QuiverS »

Thor

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2006, 12:17:10 pm »
It's better to play their best settings in cw's and practise other mods with private games, so I understand why they took mortars.

Wander

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2006, 04:39:35 pm »
I agree with Thor. In normal games i (almost) dont play any morts anymore, but in clanwars there is no bad thing about morts. If you are a multimod clan that means you will accept all mods. And on your own round, u play whatever mod u have best chance of winning.

However, i think that if we choose mortars that means we should also win it. Or otherwise it doesnt make any sense anyway :P

QuiverS

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2006, 06:02:03 pm »
I agree with Thor. In normal games i (almost) dont play any morts anymore, but in clanwars there is no bad thing about morts. If you are a multimod clan that means you will accept all mods. And on your own round, u play whatever mod u have best chance of winning.

However, i think that if we choose mortars that means we should also win it. Or otherwise it doesnt make any sense anyway :P

hehe true..we just had a bad mortarround   ;) but wont happen twice  :)

Wander

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2006, 06:27:07 pm »
Mortars are skill-less, u dont need to practice MW 1.0 20% to be good in mortars.
If you say that mortars are skill-less, you may wonder why people are going around all the time telling who is better then who. You may also wonder why always the same few people are named, just like in any other mods. And why some mortarclans (like waA) have/had a mortar-round winning percentage of over 80%.

Its just spamming all over the place
I suggest you have a game with Hwoarang, dare to say that again afterwards!

especially in a 8 ppl server
In an 8 people server, any mod gets spammy.

its just boring, childish, fun for newcomers and thats about it.
Why do people play it so much if its boring?
And if its also fun for newcomers, i consider that a good thing.

I know I know maybe im the only 1 that thinks this way but i just think im allowed to give my ****ty oppinion about ****ty mortars :P
Yes you ARE allowed to give your opinion about mortars, and we are allowed to reply on it. So this post is no longer deleted.

[leke]GrassNinja

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2006, 06:34:10 pm »
no, actually it isnt a for newcomers.
there r just too mayne mortarservers. when a newbie plays on netplay and there r only mortar servers, he will turn to a mortarnub.
wouldnt so much ppl play mortars, lieroX would be much funnier. cuz the game gives u so many mods, and u play only one?

Kurt

• I came here for two things, to kick some ass and to drink some beer, looks like the beer is almost finished.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +25/-5
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2006, 06:36:27 pm »
there r just too mayne mortarservers. when a newbie plays on netplay and there r only mortar servers, he will turn to a mortarnub.
wouldnt so much ppl play mortars, lieroX would be much funnier. cuz the game gives u so many mods, and u play only one?
There's a difference between playing one mod and playing one weapon.

Wander

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2006, 06:42:29 pm »
I play only one? Read the rest of the topic please, in that post i was just reacting to Screams post.

Actually i consider mortars and rifles seperate mods, MW1.0 and Liero-mod are totally different from them.

QuiverS

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2006, 06:51:27 pm »
yep i see it as a different mod too..and OwZ isnt just playin morts..other mods more..so..
but well..lets keep it nice now  :)

[leke]GrassNinja

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2006, 07:03:27 pm »
I play only one? Read the rest of the topic please, in that post i was just reacting to Screams post.

Actually i consider mortars and rifles seperate mods, MW1.0 and Liero-mod are totally different from them.
I didnt mean u, i meant it in general, you=newbie.
and well, the one weapon thingy has something.. :P

Swift

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2006, 08:32:09 pm »
Well maybe it wasn't a smart move of us to choose our round as a mortar round. So this discussion wasn't needed.

It is just our background that we are good in it and why dont use it then.

Anyway with the time passing you will see less mortarchoises on our side. I won't force the choice to take it the future. I play it only for a quick warmup and a needed win in a duel.

So my opinion is fade mortars slowly away out of our clan.

QuiverS

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2006, 10:36:34 pm »
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 11:50:48 pm by Hwoarang »

QuiverS

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2006, 10:50:01 pm »
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 08:06:54 pm by QuiverS »

QuiverS

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2006, 10:51:04 pm »
congratz, think it were fakers tough, never heard of this [Band] clan, but congratz nonetheless :-*

well dont know if it were doubleclanners or somethin'..just know they were very good and it was a damn nice win for us  :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36   Go Up