Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 36   Go Down

Author Topic: OutlawZ - [OwZ] - Going Back To The Basics  (Read 129240 times)

Griffin

Re: OutlawZ - [OwZ] - Going Back To The Basics
« Reply #600 on: April 22, 2011, 02:04:04 am »
Mod me, inferiorly active ones?

Swift

« Reply #601 on: April 23, 2011, 02:01:44 pm »
Don't push me around, mister 'I wan't it all'!

Wander

[OwZ] vs [Emp] 2-1
« Reply #602 on: April 25, 2011, 04:57:14 am »
Today, Rafman and I took a chance and put our 100% CW winning percentage this year at stake once again!
We challenged [Emp] to a cw, and they accepted.

First round: OwZ settings
Classic in LFr, Emp server
Emp won!

Second round: Emp settings
Mortars in CS, Emp server
OwZ won!

Third round: neutral settings
Classic in LFr, OwZ server
OwZ won!

[OwZ] 2 - 1 [Emp]

Description:

The first round was okay, I don't have much to add other than just that we lost it. I don't have the screen either :(

The second round was, ofcourse, mortars. Knowing Emp's skills in this mod, I didn't give us rusty old tards much chance. However, our years of experience paid off, ensuring we didn't rush into their trap like most people do. This, however, did make the game quite long and boring since both Emp players also refused to abandon it and come towards us. After a long time (score was still almost equal, at about 6 lives for each team), Raf and I had thoroughly had enough of the waiting game. We decided to just go and attack, sincerely thinking we'd be dead soon enough :P
It seemed, though, that we old mortarfarts (it's now 5 years ago we were at our A-game ;)) still had it, and we actually managed to beat Emp at their own turf! :D
I'm actually quite curious as to how long it's been since Emp last lost one ;)
[Screenie attached]

The third game, I think our teamwork was much better than in the first round. Also, I somehow managed to dodge their attacks really well, leaving me with 5 lives when all others had 0 or out. We won with some lives left.
[Screenie attached, low kill amount is because of restart when Boom timed]

So yeah, bottom line is: OwZ CW winning percentage 2011:
100%!

PS: If it seems almost as if I still very much enjoy (talking about) mortars, it's because I do ;)

Boomboy

« Reply #603 on: April 25, 2011, 06:14:24 pm »
Well atleast we did not lost on our own turf :P

In our defence we both had different styles you played in houses and on floors whereas we played in the sky, this did indeed lead to a long game but patience pays off and i believe you edged us on that one. I completely failed on that day at morts it didnt feel too good and had we replaced me with Flesk i am sure it may have been a different story. However it was a really fun clan war and one we wish to repeat quite soon :)

Good games

Hawk

« Reply #604 on: April 25, 2011, 07:22:16 pm »
Well atleast we did not lost on our own turf

your comment is invalid
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

PreDaToR

« Reply #605 on: April 25, 2011, 07:28:06 pm »

In our defence we both had different styles you played in houses and on floors whereas we played in the sky, this did indeed lead to a long game but patience pays off and i believe you edged us on that one. I completely failed on that day at morts it didnt feel too good and had we replaced me with Flesk i am sure it may have been a different story. However it was a really fun clan war and one we wish to repeat quite soon :)

Good games

I totally agree with you

SLak0n

« Reply #606 on: April 25, 2011, 09:02:06 pm »

Good games

I totally agree with you

Well, I agree too but ****ing good job Owz! beating Emp in morts :D! boomboy sucked ;D

Griffin

« Reply #607 on: April 25, 2011, 10:03:11 pm »
I don't know what to say..
Boom, you let down the UK, and should martyr yourself into your choice of The Netherlands or Belgium (or any other Dutch-speaking nation of your choice).
On the other hand OwZ won something! It would have been crippling to be reduced to a 0% win-percentage so I must congratulate the evil foreigners on their performance. ;) Keep it up! But only against nooby-clans, we don't want an accidental loss now, do we?

Boomboy

« Reply #608 on: April 25, 2011, 10:13:39 pm »
I don't know what to say..
Boom, you let down the UK, and should martyr yourself into your choice of The Netherlands or Belgium (or any other Dutch-speaking nation of your choice).

:'(

Wander

« Reply #609 on: April 25, 2011, 10:16:26 pm »
Well Griff, by no means do we limit ourselves to noob-clans when it comes to facing our opponents! So far this year, we have raged war against a variety of well recognized clans (including the Elite mortar and multimod players and the World of vanishing Warriors, to name a few). We have emerged victorious after conquering each and every one of those skilled opponents!
As you can see, there is no reason to think so lowly of the OutlawZ' clanwar abilities. Despite our rustiness and inactiveness, we still clearly outrank all other clans when it comes to CW quality.

Griffin

« Reply #610 on: April 25, 2011, 10:41:16 pm »
As you can see, there is no reason to think so lowly of the OutlawZ' clanwar abilities. Despite our rustiness and inactiveness, we still clearly outrank all other clans when it comes to CW quality.
Yeah, yeah, you're awesome, I get it :D

I'm sure somewhere there's a rust-eating-monster-clan that'll gobble you up though.

Gaston

« Reply #611 on: May 02, 2011, 12:39:58 pm »
I'm getting a strange sensation of Deja VĂ¹... Did that black cat pass twice...?
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Odin

« Reply #612 on: May 18, 2011, 06:02:45 pm »
Announcement:
[OwZ] has worked out a new clanwar system that should take care of the complaints we've had about lagging, camping etc. (Obviously all without any foundation, you know us!).

How the new system works:
1. Clan X picks a colour it will play the round in. (eg. red)
2. Clan Y picks then picks it's colour. (eg. blue)
3. The host let's an innocent child's hand decide the colour the match will be played in and the players will be coloured as such.
4. Start the game.
5. The server will indicate which clan has won.
6. Don't forget to take screenshots*

*Apply rule 6 only if gameresults need to be posted.

For example:
If clan X happened to pick red, and colour the match is played in appears to be red aswell, clan X will win the game. Clan Y would have won if the innocent child's hand would have picked blue.

The clan winning two out of three games will be victorious in the clanwar.

Disadvantages:
Since every new system comes with minor flaws, which players may take advantage of, [OwZ] has decided to only apply the new system in it's own servers; this to prevent minor bugs and malignt minds from interrupting this brilliant new way of playing.
The innocent children's hands that were used in this new system were handpicked by the [OwZ] crew after long and tough auditions. The ones who have made it can be seen in the next video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6VrU33SNi4 (none of them were harmed)

Advantages of this new system:
- Gameresults will no longer be affected by lag, camping
- Clanwars' duration will be severely shortened, so that thousands of clanwars can be played the same day
- Everyone will be happy in the end, even the losers, since fairplay is maintained during the whole clanwar

Clanwar results:
1. [OwZ] - [CC] 2-1
After easily winning the first round with red, [OwZ] tried playing the second game with their lucky same colour again. The game was undecided though, since [CC] went for blue again, thinking they'd have more luck this time.
The third game was close, but [CC] made it with blue. In the deciding 4th round however, we completely crushed [CC] with our lucky charm red.

Good clanwar, looking forward to the next one
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 06:09:54 pm by Odin »

Wander

« Reply #613 on: May 19, 2011, 12:37:51 am »
Yea GG's. In the beginning I thought it was in the pocket easily, but later they played really well despite of the new rules that must have been a bit confusing for them. In the end it was a close match, but we managed to take the win. Looking forward to facing [CC] again! :)

P.S.
In Raf's movie (which is about children's eyes btw), at 1.20, the lirics are "I know you, I've seen your face before". Is there anyone else besides me who thinks the same when he sees the picture that is shown there? :D (1.21-1.25)

Odin

« Reply #614 on: May 19, 2011, 01:33:46 am »
P.S.
In Raf's movie (which is about children's eyes btw), at 1.20, the lirics are "I know you, I've seen your face before". Is there anyone else besides me who thinks the same when he sees the picture that is shown there? :D (1.21-1.25)

- I typed "innocent children" in youtube and there were beautiful videos full of indeed innocent children, who however were abused and killed. I would really have felt guilty posting such a video.

- picture  :D  :D  :D
That just can't be true.
Holy god. Brilliant.
Out of all the pictures, they had to take that one.
Really, I think I know the criminal mind behind the making-of this movie.

SorZ

« Reply #615 on: May 19, 2011, 03:54:48 am »
I guess it's because I've had a hard day and it's very late but I really
didn't follow any of this above. Good night :P
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:58:30 am by SorZ »

Cdriq

« Reply #616 on: May 19, 2011, 05:52:54 pm »
Next time, before clan war , explain us how do the colour cw works Odin :D
(we thought this was a joke)

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #617 on: May 20, 2011, 08:30:16 am »
This seems to be a fair and effective system. It has huge potential in tournaments and similar so I can't believe it hasn't been used earlier. If RIP could be bothered to play clanwars, we would surely participate in these "colour wars" (Oh yes I did). Congratulations OwZ!

Wander

Wander leaving [OwZ]
« Reply #618 on: June 01, 2011, 04:39:41 pm »
I'm leaving OwZ. For more information, OutlawZ may check my post on our own forums.

This is no joke, soon there will be more information for everyone as to why I leave. :)

Sakmongkol

Re: Wander leaving [OwZ]
« Reply #619 on: June 01, 2011, 05:22:32 pm »
I'm leaving OwZ. For more information, OutlawZ may check my post on our own forums.

This is no joke, soon there will be more information for everyone as to why I leave. :)

Yeah **** off, it's not like we even needed you anymore.
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 36   Go Up