Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Stuff And Stiff by Gaston  (Read 17149 times)

Code

Re: Stuff And Stiff by Gaston
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2009, 06:54:40 pm »
i like this one! best so far IMO.
it has a deeper meaning ;)

Gaston

« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2009, 03:03:30 am »
Thanks Code. Glad you like it.

Two more. One new, and one older that I never uploaded.

Lilly

Evil Clown

26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Asrack

« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2009, 03:09:50 am »
They are well drawn. Little sloppy, I like that though.

You're pics are all cool, but they scare me. haha!

Gaston

« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2009, 01:01:04 pm »
thanks! If they scare you, that means I'm doing something right :P
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2009, 04:42:12 pm »
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

Asiak

« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2009, 05:54:19 pm »
Do you paint? If not I think you should practice any type of painting and/or pastels. You're style will really show if you do either of those.
(07:14:33) Orasund: were to i get the Game Script maker?
(08:16:11) Hostile: From the Magicland
(09:20:47) Orasund: Magicland? could i have a link?
(09:41:51) Hostile: Theres no link to Magicland. Magicland is inside everyones hearts. Look deep ...

Gaston

« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2009, 07:16:10 pm »
Do you paint? If not I think you should practice any type of painting and/or pastels. You're style will really show if you do either of those.

I don't paint much though, but I've thought about getting into it. so maybe sometime in the future. At the moment I'm keeping to pencils , an erasor and a sharpener to keep it as simple as possible until I think my style has progressed to a satosfactory level. But sometime I'll definatly try to get into it!
26 Mars 2007

Asiak

« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2009, 07:34:36 pm »

I don't paint much though, but I've thought about getting into it. so maybe sometime in the future. At the moment I'm keeping to pencils , an erasor and a sharpener to keep it as simple as possible until I think my style has progressed to a satosfactory level. But sometime I'll definatly try to get into it!
You're style is beyond satisfactory, when you can say that you have your own unique style then you've obviously progressed beyond a mediocre level. Most of your drawings are dark in color making me think you like color and/or multiple shades. Many of them make me think you'd be great at creating characters. Especially for things like cartoons and such. Pastels are great because they are like pencils in a way that you can sort of sketch with them as well. Yeah but if you'd like to paint but prefer to wait, go ahead, but I honestly think you would be great with pastels.
(09:41:51) Hostile: Theres no link to Magicland. Magicland is inside everyones hearts. Look deep ...

Gaston

« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2009, 07:44:58 pm »
You're style is beyond satisfactory, when you can say that you have your own unique style then you've obviously progressed beyond a mediocre level. Most of your drawings are dark in color making me think you like color and/or multiple shades. Many of them make me think you'd be great at creating characters. Especially for things like cartoons and such. Pastels are great because they are like pencils in a way that you can sort of sketch with them as well. Yeah but if you'd like to paint but prefer to wait, go ahead, but I honestly think you would be great with pastels.

Thanks! I imagine using colours would be liberating for me, so I wont have to keep in black/white all the time. I've been creating characters ever since I've held a pencil in my hand, so I got some practice there, but it's only lately that I've been able to express them mcuh more comprehensible to others, but I still got a bit of a way to go there until I'm satisfied with how I can express them since I have limitations that keep me from being happy with what I create. But I promise that the moment I've done a drawing that I'm actually happy with, I'll move on to more than pencils and erasers, since that is when my base knowledge and abilities are good enough for me!
26 Mars 2007

Asiak

« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2009, 07:53:39 pm »

Thanks! I imagine using colours would be liberating for me, so I wont have to keep in black/white all the time. I've been creating characters ever since I've held a pencil in my hand, so I got some practice there, but it's only lately that I've been able to express them mcuh more comprehensible to others, but I still got a bit of a way to go there until I'm satisfied with how I can express them since I have limitations that keep me from being happy with what I create. But I promise that the moment I've done a drawing that I'm actually happy with, I'll move on to more than pencils and erasers, since that is when my base knowledge and abilities are good enough for me!
Have you taken any drawing classes? I know what it's like to just sit at a desk and just be disappointed in yourself with everything you've drawn or created. I took drawing last year and I learned there really are "principles" of art. If you haven't taken any classes then I'm more than sure you can find them online(principles of art, etc.). I think that's what my problem was, I wasn't sure of really what I was doing, rather just having fun and messing around. After I took that class I was able to sit down, with NO inspiration and create an original piece of art! With inspiration it's even better. Sometimes you just have to know what you're looking for in your own artwork, and there is information out there to give you the knowledge you need to satisfy yourself. It took me a while myself to see what I needed to improve on and to be okay with what I was capable of creating. (being happy with what I've done) There is always something to be said about an original piece of art.

Yeah but for now keep it to your liking until you see what I'm talking about.

Gaston

« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2009, 08:37:18 pm »
Have you taken any drawing classes? I know what it's like to just sit at a desk and just be disappointed in yourself with everything you've drawn or created. I took drawing last year and I learned there really are "principles" of art. If you haven't taken any classes then I'm more than sure you can find them online(principles of art, etc.). I think that's what my problem was, I wasn't sure of really what I was doing, rather just having fun and messing around. After I took that class I was able to sit down, with NO inspiration and create an original piece of art! With inspiration it's even better. Sometimes you just have to know what you're looking for in your own artwork, and there is information out there to give you the knowledge you need to satisfy yourself. It took me a while myself to see what I needed to improve on and to be okay with what I was capable of creating. (being happy with what I've done) There is always something to be said about an original piece of art.

Not any proper drawing classes no. I know there are quite a few principles of art, and I even read about some of them, but I try to refrain from getting too much information on waht I should and shouldn't do. I try to use my eyes and hand and inspiration from other great artists, and not know so much theory or anything. My shading, toning and sense of perspecitve are all self taught, and I want to do that for most of my abilities so I'll be able to obtain a really original look to what I do.

How about your work? I haven't seen a thread by you, why don't you make one and show off your own art? Would be cool to see what others are able to do here!
26 Mars 2007

Asiak

« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2009, 09:22:12 pm »

Not any proper drawing classes no. I know there are quite a few principles of art, and I even read about some of them, but I try to refrain from getting too much information on waht I should and shouldn't do. I try to use my eyes and hand and inspiration from other great artists, and not know so much theory or anything. My shading, toning and sense of perspecitve are all self taught, and I want to do that for most of my abilities so I'll be able to obtain a really original look to what I do.

How about your work? I haven't seen a thread by you, why don't you make one and show off your own art? Would be cool to see what others are able to do here!
Well it doesn't so much as dictate your work but advises you on how to create things like, depth and flow to make your art really pop out. Yeah I still need to do an introduction and I was thinking about making a thread. I don't have much to put, most of my work is still in my old class as I left it there ha.

Gaston

« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2009, 02:30:45 am »
Kay, new batch of drawings. 3 faces from imagination, one sketch of Jennifer Garner, and one cartoonification of my dad:

Portrait sketch

Portrait Sketch 2

Portrait Sketch 3

Jennifer Garner

"Fattern" (Cartoonification of my dad)

26 Mars 2007

Snap

« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2009, 03:22:31 am »
Those are really good gaston. Keep up the nice work.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

anything