Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Stuff And Stiff by Gaston  (Read 17179 times)

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
Re: Stuff And Stiff by Hwoarang
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2007, 11:09:05 am »
you seem to doesn't have any right links :P because i'm sure the portrait picture should go to a page showing a portrait of that girl :P

am i right? if then my feedback is that you should work on your links ;D
Duuh, haven't you noticed that he is linking us to DeviantArt? Browse through the thead an you'll notice the link in every post with a new drawing.

@Thomas: Her hair looks kinda eeh "spooky. And I really fail to see the "too much shading on her nose" thingy that Valk and mfmr pointed out.
Overally a very nice portrait
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

Hatten

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2007, 07:08:55 pm »
Duuh, haven't you noticed that he is linking us to DeviantArt? Browse through the thead an you'll notice the link in every post with a new drawing.
yes i have, but as i said, i thought that the link (Portrait) should go to a picture of that girl, not the noe he already had painted. I noticed now that the picture was named portrait :P

sorry...
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

Gaston

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2007, 01:59:45 am »
OK, new drawing. First off I have to warn Christians that this is a drawing they may not like. So if you don't like a drawing that may question the intentions to this figure that is called "God" in the bible, you may not want to scroll down. Just a heads up since I don't want to offend anybodys faith here :)

This is a drawing I did inspired of the idea that the biblical God could be the devil. I don't know personally, but I think it is an intruiging idea. Can anyone spot anything odd about Saturn?

The Biblical God?

26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Valk

• Valkonian King
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +1/-0
  • 330 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Valk
  • The Harlequin shall come, come for revenge.
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2007, 08:29:46 am »
OK, new drawing. First off I have to warn Christians that this is a drawing they may not like. So if you don't like a drawing that may question the intentions to this figure that is called "God" in the bible, you may not want to scroll down. Just a heads up since I don't want to offend anybodys faith here :)

This is a drawing I did inspired of the idea that the biblical God could be the devil. I don't know personally, but I think it is an intruiging idea. Can anyone spot anything odd about Saturn?

The Biblical God?

you mean other then its halo ;) its quite good i liek the idea but man you must go through alot of pencils :D looks nice keep them coming.
-=GOOOOD MORNING VIETNAM=-

Spoon

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2007, 09:44:19 am »
I was never very good at interpreting art - poetry is more my thing ;)

Are you suggesting that God and the Devil are one and the same, just two different sides of it, or that perhaps the Devil hands you the bible and infact God doesn't exist? I get ideas of the Devil as you've got your God with an evil looking face and what looks like the stumps of horns?

Interesting drawing, though good stuff :)

Gaston

« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2007, 02:50:20 pm »
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 02:53:38 pm by Gaston »
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Spoon

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2007, 04:54:40 pm »
I figured that, and I noticed your planet with the rings displaced to represent a halo, but what significance is that intended to have? That infact large lumps of gas millions of miles away are angels? That God is small and only there for those who care to look, and see past the 'blind teachings' of scripture?

It's a bit ironic - the Church locked Galileo up because he discovered so much about the Sun, orbits, our solar system and other stars etc that he began to contradict the Church's version of events historically etc.

Gaston

Re: Stuff And Stiff by Gaston
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2007, 06:59:26 pm »
It's supposed to represent that God is actually out there, knowing what goes on from a distance in this scenario. The drawing is quite figuratively with the devil, the Halo, the bible and the very empty space, so I wouldn't worry too much about Saturn being a lump of gas, but I suppose you can if you want to...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 07:27:25 pm by Gaston »
26 Mars 2007

Gaston

Re: Stuff And Stiff by Gaston - It's been a while...
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2007, 04:09:59 am »
Ow, quite some time passed. Well. I haven't made a proper drawing (that is if you define what I've previously submitted here as "proper") for like 6 months. An image that popped into my head, had me somewhat inspired and motivated again, so after making it and becoming annoyed at how much better it could have been, withouth further ado, I bring you something as cheesily titled as "The Experiment".

26 Mars 2007

Oxygen

« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2007, 04:21:50 am »
I saw it and it looked like a clown. It's good, I like your style. Something about artists named "Gaston" appeals to me. (See Gaston Vinas/Grape Vine industries)

Spectro

« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2007, 05:51:34 am »
I don't know what those are in his orifices, but it's awesome. The exaggerated facial features is pure win. I think you're getting better bro!

Gaston

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2007, 02:50:08 pm »
Thats mains (electricity) going in and out of his orifices. Doesn't really look like it, looks more like tubes or something. But it doesn't ruin the drawing imo though.
26 Mars 2007

Gaston

Stiff And Stuff By Gaston: Mana Mankon Sanga
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2007, 02:12:21 pm »
New Drawing: Mana Mankon Sanga. This is an original character made by Shaboomi Baracuti, which he wanted me to draw an interpretation of.

Original drawing

Mana Mankon Sango

« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 02:17:32 pm by Gaston »
26 Mars 2007

miri

« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2007, 06:54:36 pm »
Well, it doesn't look like the one on deviantart. :P. But who cares? Manga is not so easy to draw. But the shading on your image is awesome.
[Cop] miri

Gaston

« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2007, 04:50:05 am »
Two "works" that I finished just now. Nothing too amazing though. Comments very much appreciated as always btw!

Evil Wizard

Your Average Portrait

« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 05:12:32 am by Gaston »
26 Mars 2007

redeye

• Love and be loved, thatís what life is about! Inspiration, fascination, happiness!
  • LXA addicted
  • Schwartz: +216/-2
  • 5569 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To redeye
  • I will make my huge comeback later :)
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2007, 01:40:57 pm »

Gaston

« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2007, 02:02:29 pm »
Thanks for the nice comment! atm, I'm not selling any drawings activly no. Maybe I will in the future, if I feel they are good enough to be sold though.
26 Mars 2007

Gaston

« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2009, 05:18:13 pm »
Calacca

Feedback would be cool.
26 Mars 2007

Asrack

« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2009, 07:00:21 pm »
Creepy.

Gaston

« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2009, 06:51:47 pm »
One I did a while back

Tied Up

26 Mars 2007
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

anything