Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Rakkula September 18, 2019, 06:18:07 pm
Backup server NL
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Liero v2.0 – 100lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Members Info. [ BS> MEMBERS ONLY]  (Read 1888 times)

Valk

• Valkonian King
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +1/-0
  • 330 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Valk
  • The Harlequin shall come, come for revenge.
Members Info. [ BS> MEMBERS ONLY]
« on: September 13, 2006, 12:10:23 pm »
Could all BS> members write a little information about them self like an introduction.

E.G.

Hobbies:
History of LX:
Clans:
Other Past and current nicks:
-=GOOOOD MORNING VIETNAM=-

Duality

Re: Members Info. [ BS> MEMBERS ONLY]
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 03:24:11 pm »
Hobbies: Skating , Snowboarding , Airsoft , E.T.C
History of LX: started to play coz my firend played and thats how it started ;>
Clans: [from first] BS> , [LgP] later {Xes} , [DAM] , [LA] , [PoD], Dbp| , now BS>
Other Past and current nicks: [from first] creAtive , RobiN<3 , CrimsonGhost , LOST , Duality*
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 03:30:49 pm by Duality »

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 04:27:17 pm »
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 09:15:20 am by Benn0 »
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

Duality

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 07:51:02 pm »
im sure i talk for all now:
we would like to get ur info to Valk =)

Valk

• Valkonian King
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • 330 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Valk
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 08:31:27 pm »
well i have allready posted all off my information on the General thread where all the clan info is ;).

Also i will be leaving BS> i wanted to make a successful clan which was to be BS> and bring this great clan (one of the 1st alliance clans) back into the alliance. I have acheved my goal and now i will leave the clan as i promised to Duality and also street.

Yes street has deccided to join BS> once again and i am making him a co-leader and he can discuse becoming Leader with Duality. If the clan goes into decline please tell me and i will help in anyway to pick it up again , but thats only an if and please make sure guys that you keep the legacy of BS> alive. Thank you for everything guys and see you around.
Kev-- Valk
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 02:06:03 pm by Valk »

RuNyoufool

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 10:37:46 pm »
well i have allready posted all off my information on the General thread where all the clan info is ;).

Also i will be leaving BS> i wanted to make a successful clan which was to be BS> and bring this great clan (one of the 1st alliance clans) back into the alliance. I have acheved my goal and now i will leave the clan as i promised to Duality and also street.

Yes street has deccided to join BS> once again and i am making him a co-leader and he can discuse becoming Leader with Duality. If the clan goes into decline please tell me and i will help in anyway to pick it up again , but thats only an if and please make sure guys that you keep the legacy of BS> alive. Thank you for everything guys and see you around.
Kev-- Valk

what the hell is this about? YOU bring BS> into the alliance (change the name while applying), then you just bail out again after you bring street in, which means duality quits the clan? You're just after getting a lot of attention, aren't you?

*edit* just read that you seem to loose internet access. Still, i don' t get the fact that you recruit someone when you won't be leading the clan anymore, especially when that person hasn't proved the most stable in clans.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 10:40:37 pm by RuNyoufool »
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

Valk

• Valkonian King
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • 330 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Valk
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 07:07:18 pm »

Kev-- Valk

what the hell is this about? YOU bring BS> into the alliance (change the name while applying), then you just bail out again after you bring street in, which means duality quits the clan? You're just after getting a lot of attention, aren't you?

*edit* just read that you seem to loose internet access. Still, i don' t get the fact that you recruit someone when you won't be leading the clan anymore, especially when that person hasn't proved the most stable in clans.

maybe you should read some other threads in the BS> community and find out other reasons Run ;)
Valk out
Pages: [1]   Go Up