Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38   Go Down

Author Topic: [aC] 2006-2007  (Read 78670 times)

Ahmed

Re: [aC] General and Members
« Reply #720 on: June 01, 2007, 02:11:16 am »
What the **** is going on here, So I don't read this aC thread a lot just because I never actually knew much about the members in it but from what I understand:

-Members leave to DoD (in my opinion aC 2).
-Your other leader (Legend) leaves.
-More members leave
-Thor is like **** trying to keep it alive more members are leaving then comming?

In my opinion if you want a clan to be sucsessful you need to run even if every other ****er states you have no ****ing chance on making it big time, that's is what people told me about ALT and then last May ALT just started playing better then ever with new loyal members flocking in.

Where I am getting at: Don't give the **** up when there looks like no hope,  it just proves everyone wrong and it is a great feeling that you did it.

Omg I can't understand why all are againsting us that our clan wont work god damn! Why didn't you all say this to for example to (V). Or all guys who start new clan!
This is really weird.

We will show you that this will work!
Ps. Im sure that T3 will die before [aC] Tongue

Hold on there. No one clan hopes in our clan, except one or two or three members.

Hmmm nice thing to say about clan members.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 02:13:04 am by Legendkiller »
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Gaston

« Reply #721 on: June 01, 2007, 02:14:14 am »
Druff is staying to keep it alive, so there is some of that mentality in aC. I admire that decision. But I do agree, everyone flocking to DoD/S from aC just to basically switch who is leaders is all plain dumb in my opinon.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Ahmed

« Reply #722 on: June 01, 2007, 02:16:10 am »
Druff is staying to keep it alive, so there is some of that mentality in aC. I admire that decision. But I do agree, everyone flocking to DoD/S from aC just to basically switch who is leaders is all plain dumb in my opinon.

I am totally proud of Druff here, he is going to make aC big (I just can feel it) and he can laugh at all the ****ers who left him :).

Gigolo

« Reply #723 on: June 01, 2007, 03:12:42 am »
Quote from: Ahmed
In my opinion if you want a clan to be sucsessful you need to run even if every other ****er states you have no ****ing chance on making it big time, that's is what people told me about ALT and then last May ALT just started playing better then ever with new loyal members flocking in.
lol that worked out great for ALT now didnt it? how are they doing btw? ;)

keep truckin' along druFF and Thor, you guys will make it

druFF

« Reply #724 on: June 01, 2007, 10:33:08 am »

Thank you very much Claudy boy, Legendkiller, Gaston and Gigolo :)
And Thank you very much that you are supporting me :) i really need it and it inspires me to keep this clan alive!!

and for you Legenkiller i dont really laugh for those who left me :)
actually i hope that they will have a shining and great time but out of aC :/
and i hope that Thor will find a suitable clan for him and have a great time :)

Gigolo its only me left in aC :) well now i have PiipqU by my side but still only one from original aC assembly.

For Luffy: i live pretty hard times so in the future if everything goes well we might shine as mighty penguins! :)

Ahmed

« Reply #725 on: June 01, 2007, 11:26:27 pm »

Pshh, we beat (V) as ALT and we took it to the next level by merging with VP :).

Spectro

« Reply #726 on: June 02, 2007, 01:31:22 am »
Sorry about getting a little off topic here, but beating another clan only has significance in my eyes if it's by several lives. A loss made by a single life or two comes close to just bad 'luck' in my book.  I don't think ALT was a quarter as strong as AoG is now. But, while we're on the who-beat-who note, I remember beating ALT when I had just started multi-modding. Just a little something to keep a humble mind about ; D

@druFF, keep with it no matter. It's difficult on the ego, but it's important not to let a clan die just because it hits a rough spot (in this case a fhking crater). But nonetheless, you never know what could happen with DoD. Fad chance that DoD will have it's own set of conflicts and shoot players right back into aC again. Believe me, it's how it works in the long run if you're a good enough guy that influences them to come back with you. =]

druFF

« Reply #727 on: June 02, 2007, 09:17:59 pm »
Dont worry Spectrum because i'll be fine :)

Thanks again for all peoples who has posted to this thread very inspiring replys for me to keep this clan alive.

I tryed to invite couple of persons to aC but since they wont like to come because of very silly reason :p
so i talked with Thor (my left hand) and he seemed so depressed and sad because he left aC wich is clearly hes home so after a short discussion i decided to consider about taking him back to aC

Now i'd like to make some changes:
We have no more superiors and dictator druFF is gone : (

Now there is
Trusted members:
Regular members:
Trials:

Welcome back Thor!  :)
By the way Thor isnt online so lets soo hes reaction when he see this post :)

Thor

« Reply #728 on: June 02, 2007, 09:25:55 pm »
Hi.

Wander

« Reply #729 on: June 05, 2007, 11:05:57 pm »
Hey Druff, as much as i have thought of you lately, hoping that you would pull it off, it seems that i have totally forgotten to post here!
I hope you can forgive me for that :P

If i had posted here, i would have probably said something like this:
Nice! Gl:D
Mixed with some advise that would have sounded a bit like this:
@druFF, keep with it no matter. It's difficult on the ego, but it's important not to let a clan die just because it hits a rough spot (in this case a fhking crater). But nonetheless, you never know what could happen with DoD. Fad chance that DoD will have it's own set of conflicts and shoot players right back into aC again. Believe me, it's how it works in the long run if you're a good enough guy that influences them to come back with you. =]
And probably this too:
But since i haven't, these guys have done it for me. Thanks guys!

Nevertheless, i want to do it all by myself too! :D

*Bad Loke-imitation:
So Druff, i really respect you for sticking with this clan. If it were anyone else, i would've probably advised him/her to just live without it and let it die. But with you, Druff, i think aC does really have a good chance. Keep it up! :D

*Bad Spectro-imitation:
The scenario that Spectro described doesn't sound very unlikely in my eyes, so be alert. But don't, i repeat: do not make the same mistake that has been made before. ;)

*Bad Gaston-imitation:
And yea, it seems like all those other guys just didn't like to have you and Thor around, so they made a new clan without the two of you. (Nothing else changed, did it?)
You'll make them feel sorry for that. :P

/\
||
@ Druff

@ Thor
||
\/

Good to see you back Thor. All the above was directed at druff, but feel free to take it personal too ;)

druFF

« Reply #730 on: June 09, 2007, 06:49:07 pm »
Thank you Wander and sure i forgive you! How i couldnt : )

We have a trial member and we kicked Harrod because of hes inactivity
Name of that trial member is SkelZ
(aC) SkelZ
Warm welcome for you!

druFF

« Reply #731 on: June 09, 2007, 10:52:35 pm »
Annuit Coeptis team has now very skilful and experienced trial.
The name is Aerius
(aC) Aerius
Warm welcome for him you are the one we need : )

druFF

« Reply #732 on: June 12, 2007, 09:14:15 am »
sorry for TRIPLE post  :o :-* i suffer in Hell ya.
what else to do if i want to tell news and iam only one active now since Thor has vacation.
So i heard rumour that SkelZ builded hes own clan which probably resisted one maybe to days? point is that after that he jumped to {S} and he is know trial there so hes trial period here in aC didnt resist so long and now iam considering to take other trial to clan even couple of days ago i said no to him.

Thor

« Reply #733 on: June 12, 2007, 11:45:42 am »
I AM BACK

HI!

( From the camp, i had to say )

druFF

« Reply #734 on: June 14, 2007, 02:38:00 pm »
Ouh.. thank you Raziel and Pwyll Thor really likes this warm welcome ;p
Then one thing what concerns one of our members.
It was a question of time when this will be happend because this member hasnt been in lx for many weeks because he lost hes internet or something like that. Iam talking about PiipqU. He said that after a month maybe few he will get hes own computer and he is ready to play and then we might take him back. But now we will kick him out because he cant help us. We have none Regular members so i think that its matter of time when Aerius will be promoted as a regular member but of course he has to earn he place : )
And i took SkelZ back and he is our trial again. I hope that he has patience now to be with us more than few days.

druFF

« Reply #735 on: June 14, 2007, 10:57:19 pm »
Bad news: SkelZ leaves us again because he didnt tolerate that we didnt want to promote him to regular member. Or is it bad thing? : ) what ever..

Great news: -MosQuito- joined to us and he is now our only regular member

I think we are soon ready to challenge more clans and give some pain into their ass !!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 11:07:30 pm by druFF »

MosQuito

« Reply #736 on: June 16, 2007, 11:11:22 am »
YES [aC] Is Gonna Re-born Whit Master Powers!

Legend

« Reply #737 on: June 17, 2007, 06:29:24 pm »

Challenge

Soldiers of Sunset has achieved 99 cws. {S} wishes the 100th cw's opponent would be aC, clan, what was in very important perpetrator when {S} started its action.

Game type:

3 vs 3 

Settings:

{S} selects two settings, so does [aC]. Then v1.0 100lt.
All five rounds will be played even another clan has ascertained the victory.

druFF

« Reply #738 on: June 28, 2007, 12:26:19 am »
Syphon is now our new trial
He asked about joining to us maybe two weeks ago and we havent decided that yet : D
Now he is our trial and we will decide that do we promote him to regular member later.
Warm welcome for you Syphon! and Be GooD like leke recruitments : )

Thor

« Reply #739 on: June 28, 2007, 01:51:29 pm »
Yeah, nice to have some young power in aC again! what I have noticed, he is one of the best "young talents" on the market at this time.
Welcome to the CluB, Syphon !
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38   Go Up

anything