Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 38   Go Down

Author Topic: [aC] 2006-2007  (Read 81560 times)

mfmr

Re: Annuit coeptis - God has favored us - [aC]
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2006, 09:07:10 pm »
Uhm i dont see the problem ive played with him from time to time and I remember him as being a nice guy. Maybe a bit extraordinary but i havent seen bad things.
same here :P then i played one duel with him ::) but maybe Thor is right...lets hope so

Swift

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2006, 09:23:13 pm »
everyone has some bad moments, its nice from you to give it a chance :)

Z01

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2006, 09:51:20 pm »
Hes a weirdo but a great guy :)

Welcome :)

[leke]GrassNinja

« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2006, 04:11:45 pm »
what,  Ypsilon was  a bad guy once ;o
always when i played with him, he was nice, good recruit aC ;)
good luck Ypsilon.

Ypsilon

« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2006, 04:34:40 pm »
thx grass :) ur nice guy too  8) 8) 8)

Legend

« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2006, 04:49:41 pm »
LX is only a game!

Yep theres not any moralic motives why Thor MUST stay in VIP.
Hes father for instance havent been in VIP I guess.

Changing a clan is nothing - BUT - have to say I were SUPER surprised when I pointed out that Thor left from VIP , so I can understand - well a bit - why people " whines " about that move.

Anyway , Thor is now in aC - End of story - No questions about it - .

AAAAAaaaand I wish all luck to Ypsilon in his new clan.

Thor

« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2006, 08:05:30 pm »
Ok we have a new try out in our clan. Warm welcome to Flip! ;)

mfmr

« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2006, 08:17:38 pm »
heh :D :D welcome...

darkazn

« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2006, 08:19:55 pm »
lol yea.... :D

Quake

« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2006, 08:28:04 pm »
*claps* ....
- Roll Over. (good)
- Sit. (good)
STAY!!!!
True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.
- Albert Einstein

[leke]GrassNinja

« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2006, 08:32:37 pm »
Ok we have a new try out in our clan. Warm welcome to Flip! ;)
lol...
just enjoy ur time with him ;)

Pathos

« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2006, 08:40:23 pm »
Alright , i feel this needs to be said. Im sorry for being a clanhopper (to those who it concerns) and im turning over a new leaf.  Ill be a loyal clan member Thor so dont worry (even though you might). ;D To those of you who think im a clanhopper, i admit it i was.  But now im going to change.  You shall see the new and imporved Flippy. ;D ;D
"I'd rather die on my feet then live on my knees." ~HH

darkazn

« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2006, 08:44:33 pm »
i bet five bucks he goes to a different clan ;D jk xP

Asrack

« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2006, 09:33:46 pm »
Just to ask, in two weeks when you deicde to go to another clan, what one will it be?

Congratz, hope you make it into aC..

Pathos

« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2006, 02:06:33 am »
Just to ask, in two weeks when you deicde to go to another clan, what one will it be?

Congratz, hope you make it into aC..
I aint leaving aC at all so being a smart ass really doesnt make you look smart. ;D

Asrack

« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2006, 02:33:30 am »
IF you know anything about jokes, which by the looks of things you don't, you would notice by my last statement that the first one was a joke. I never called you a clan hopper, actually, I have proof that I never called you a clan hopper. But, as for not letting you in my clan, its your attitude I find more un appealing. You seem to have problems with leaders, then you leave. Also, your playing style isnt my cup of tea either.

There you have my full answer to why your not in (V). :)

Azriath

« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2006, 03:10:48 am »
I aint leaving aC at all so being a smart ass really doesnt make you look smart. ;D
Neither does going clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan. ;D And it isnt the first time you've said that about a clan. And how can we trust you with those words? I mean, you've obviously shown incompetance in being in a clan before. Tell me 5 reasons why we should believe that you arent going to quit and go to another clan.

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2006, 04:12:27 am »
Alright , i feel this needs to be said. Im sorry for being a clanhopper (to those who it concerns) and im turning over a new leaf.  Ill be a loyal clan member Thor so dont worry (even though you might). ;D To those of you who think im a clanhopper, i admit it i was.  But now im going to change.  You shall see the new and imporved Flippy. ;D ;D

Bad decision, dude, you should have taken into consideration the type of players that are in [aC]. From my knowledge you are a North American player, and [aC] is a European clan. Witch means that when you are in school, your members are playing, and asking, where is Flip?. So make the right dicissions, because you are falling into another trap.
I would also suggest to make your own clan, but recrute in game, doesnt matter how crappy the players are, you will grow eventually. Since you have trouble with leaders, it will be good to be your own leader, unless you hate your self, witch you dont. So make a new clan, with loyal members.
anyways, I am not mad at you for leaving [C4]. You are right, that i was going a little to public with your personality. You choose to do what ever you want, its your life. I apologize for my dumb attitude, and i do not want to be that kind of person, and at the same time representing [C4]. I apologize for my bad intentions. and hope we can be normal.

Kind of off topic. so

Good luck to [aC]

« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 04:15:20 am by >--Faisal--> »

Pathos

« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2006, 08:35:07 pm »
Neither does going clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan to clan. ;D And it isnt the first time you've said that about a clan. And how can we trust you with those words? I mean, you've obviously shown incompetance in being in a clan before. Tell me 5 reasons why we should believe that you arent going to quit and go to another clan.
Being a jackass and typing all that much just goes to show how immature you are.  What all you guys need to realize is that LieroX IS JUST A F*UCKING GAME. Lighten up will yah?  Anyways my final word is hit me up at skype if you guys can type so much sh*t about me and my ways. Skype id: xthequickster. Im always online so you can always reach me.

Asrack

« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2006, 08:44:37 pm »
Plugging in my mic, lets chat. :)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 38   Go Up

anything