Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: P|W vs [N.H.] 1:0  (Read 6608 times)

Mr. Pimp

Re: P|W vs [N.H.] 1:0
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2006, 10:48:19 pm »

Street is going to post this.  This is the game that I was trying to get them to do 3 lives vs 0.  I suicided to 3 lives and Reborn suicided out.  Then Street didn't suicide and punk got to like 5 lives and they started killing me.  Punk was killing Street to.  He is trying to tell me this is the clan war.  Can you believe that????

He edited the screenie.  OMFG.  You are the biggest cheater.  How could you edit that and say you won.  Punk was killing and now he has 0 kills.  Why are you doing this????
Prize Rebel My referral links  This site actually works!
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=445079

Streetballer

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2006, 10:50:50 pm »
u r a faker and a lyier not me, and i will tell it everyone, whiner! i go now cya, have fun at faking the pics or whatever
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 10:52:31 pm by Streetballer »

Gaston

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2006, 10:54:44 pm »
Does both of you want to be banned and expelled from LXA? If you don't I suggest you shut up, and take this in the pm format. It's for the best.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Mr. Pimp

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2006, 10:57:03 pm »
Here is the real screenshot.  Man I am glad I took it.  I think that street should be banned from lxa.  This is a huge disgrace.
http://www.geocities.com/ericartman13/lierox05.bmp

I really cannot believe that he edited his screenie.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 11:17:53 pm by P|W Mr. Pimp »

Gaston

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2006, 11:20:18 pm »
Did you not take the hint Mr.Pimp? It's fair enough that you post the screenshot (which isn't working btw), but don't try to tell us to ban Street. Whoever started this dosen't matter. Both of you are acting just as bad as the other. So stop it and figure it out privatly between the two of you, or actions will be taken.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Mr. Pimp

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2006, 11:23:39 pm »
Some reason I was over my bandwith.  Now it is working.  You can tell it was fake because if I had had three lives and he had 0.  It said I have 1 kill which would have meant the game would have been over.  I am sorry but it is a fake.

Gaston

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2006, 11:30:07 pm »
Well one of them are fake. And it dosen't halep Street's cause that he has clearly edited his (the blue line ofer his FPS). But right now it's mainly his word against yours (which is why you should always have objective spectators).
26 Mars 2007

Mr. Pimp

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2006, 11:33:07 pm »
Yes I will never make that mistake again.  I thought Street was had honor and would not do such a thing.  I know in my mind and I am sure others that know me would agree I would never edit a screenshot over a clan war.  But I must say that his is obviously an edit since he forgot to edit out my 1 kill.  It he had started with 0 lives then he would had been out of the game. 

darkazn

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2006, 11:50:24 pm »
ill go wit pimp word cuz hes the P I M P xD
i can tell that street edited his screenie
u can tell man u dont know how to edited screenies xD

Gaston

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2006, 11:53:46 pm »
Actually on second view, the 0 kills of Punk! is a bit lower than it should be. Care to explain this Street?
26 Mars 2007

darkazn

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2006, 11:57:06 pm »
also u can tell he edited it cuz the background is all burry and that happens when u edited stuff on paint and dont save it right so yea  :P

(srry street im only being fair :P)

Gaston

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2006, 11:58:38 pm »
As I already said 5 posts ago:

And it dosen't halep Street's cause that he has clearly edited his (the blue line ofer his FPS).
26 Mars 2007

wildcat

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2006, 12:03:16 am »
All I can say is well nothing im shocked.  :-X

darkazn

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2006, 12:12:01 am »
u can tell this is a fake cuz i can never do this xD
ok this is a example (imma use hwo cuz hes so cool xD)

it looks like a real game does it xD

oyea im drunk xD
in the middle of the day woo xP
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 12:15:44 am by darkazn »

Streetballer

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2006, 02:08:44 pm »
lol why should i fake the fps?
i always make it,on my pics, jsut take a look on other screens which i took.

I told Pimp that i will play with 1 live ( 0 anc the 1st one) he had 3. Punk'd killed himself untill he was out, so did reborn. Then i played agaisnt Pimp, with my lives.

so i am a faker ye?
u guys r weird, if u belive pimp, i never fake the screenies, and Hwo if u think that hidding fps number is the proof that i faked the pic is a bit wrong. Cuz if u have faked this pic, i would make it so, that u would not be able to see the diffrence.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 02:19:46 pm by Streetballer »

Gaston

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2006, 03:18:58 pm »
lol why should i fake the fps?

I told Pimp that i will play with 1 live ( 0 anc the 1st one) he had 3. Punk'd killed himself untill he was out, so did reborn. Then i played agaisnt Pimp, with my lives.

so i am a faker ye?
u guys r weird, if u belive pimp, i never fake the screenies, and Hwo if u think that hidding fps number is the proof that i faked the pic is a bit wrong. Cuz if u have faked this pic, i would make it so, that u would not be able to see the diffrence.

PLEASE learn to read a post properly! It is proof that  you have EDITED the pic. See the difference? ok, good. You have yet to explain why the 0 number of Punk!'s kills is positioned lower than it should be...
26 Mars 2007

Streetballer

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2006, 04:52:29 pm »
I have read ur post, and my answer reffers to darkazn who obviosly thinks i have faked this pic, only because my fps numer is hidden.

I have no idea why is it lower, i belive in the sentence: "when u r doing sth do it right". So it would be a quite bad fake i guess. But heee take a look on Pimps post where he did post "my" screen. There is sth wrong with it, just take a look on lives and kills on the left.

Maybe ask him why it is so?

mfmr

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2006, 08:13:52 pm »
I looked on some screens, and the true is somewhere else Street. I dun know if u fake it or not, but ur writting **** and that will not help u if u r trying to convince us. Everybody see that u modifed them so stop talking **** and say the truth. Truth is the only thing what will help u now.

Btw i saw cw with VIP there but they don't have it in their cw list. Maybe it's their fault.

sorry for my language ;D

Thor

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2006, 08:49:22 pm »
Actually we don't count it as a cw, because you didn't agree to play the second game, you did typekills, you did all what arent allowed in CWs. So I also hope that you wont be allied on LXA. Here's my opinion, says Run or anyone whatever, I don't care!

Streetballer

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2006, 08:50:01 pm »
well shall i sent u all my cw pics?

this thing with VIP is quite strange cuz in the cw was one trail member, so we have to finish it. wanna see the pic?

of course dont count it Thor, u lost :/

btw as u can see in our clan thread we also update losses so ?

I only modified the FPS number!!!!!! ZOMG
cuz it was quite low
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up