Fireworks v1.1 – 100lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 96   Go Down

Author Topic: (V) General Information  (Read 208234 times)

Asrack

Re: (V) General Information
« Reply #460 on: May 01, 2007, 02:25:32 am »
Firstly, I am starting to cw again, thats what I play this game for. Making a whole bunch of new enemies to. And doing it for fun. :)

Secondly, we had 2 clan wars today, Gigolo and I played this morning after not sleeping, and thought it would be fun.
(V) vrs [aC] 2:1
(V) vrs [AoS] < Unfinished... 1:0

I don't have screenshots.. well I do just to lazy to put em up.

To be honest, both were great clan wars, espessially, [aC], I still think Thor is an Amazing player. I did complain the first round, which was food fight, but not because we lost, heavens no, but because the banned weapons, I cant believe what people have done to food fight... Tsk tsk..
I mean, who ****ing banns all that shit? Sure, I ban whip cream when Magus comes over to play... That didn't go over too well last time with the parents..
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 03:16:54 am by Purplehaze »

sharsh

• Super duper lag shield 150.0. dont even try to kill me, ill just eat your bullets! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +20/-6
  • 1166 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sharsh
« Reply #461 on: May 01, 2007, 02:37:24 am »
yea yea yea i would of came but i was watching tv :D gj guys and hopfully you can finish that cw or is it done?

Asrack

« Reply #462 on: May 01, 2007, 02:41:26 am »
I wanted to call it finish, because I personally don't think [AoS] will ever finish the cw with us, but whatever. I will wait for a few days, maybe Gigolo and I can get some Morning games in again. ^^

If we didn't ****ing camp and lag and spam and have butt sex with each other, maybe they would actually cw us again.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 03:18:03 am by Purplehaze »

oviVoN

« Reply #463 on: May 08, 2007, 03:52:40 am »
one question:

(V) = Vendetta?

Mr. FTW

« Reply #464 on: May 08, 2007, 04:31:33 am »
(V) = Men Of Valor The (V) makes an m for men and V makes Valor  :P

Lodur

« Reply #465 on: May 08, 2007, 06:04:58 am »
WOW! Your SO smart :o
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Thor

« Reply #466 on: May 08, 2007, 07:31:33 pm »
aka Sherlock

oviVoN

« Reply #467 on: May 09, 2007, 01:08:49 am »

no! is Vendetta

Unknow say that! :P

Indignation

« Reply #468 on: May 09, 2007, 01:11:49 am »

no! is Vendetta

Exactly the reason I banned you from my server ~_~
i r homosecksual

Purplehaze

« Reply #469 on: May 09, 2007, 01:12:40 am »
This is most certainly the 100% correct conclusion that should be drawn when reading our clan tag.

Remember, I love Asrack!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 07:16:45 am by Asrack »

oviVoN

« Reply #470 on: May 09, 2007, 01:51:46 am »

no! is Vendetta

Exactly the reason I banned you from my server ~_~

Yes, i know... but... is a cliche  :P

Mr. FTW

« Reply #471 on: May 09, 2007, 02:55:39 am »

CherryNinja

« Reply #472 on: May 09, 2007, 02:56:32 am »
one question:

(V) = Vendetta?

Nice one smart guy
Hehehe

sharsh

• Super duper lag shield 150.0. dont even try to kill me, ill just eat your bullets! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 1166 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sharsh
« Reply #473 on: May 09, 2007, 09:53:50 am »
omg who realy gives a shit if its ether and im pretty sure if you looked around you would see it somewhere

Lodur

« Reply #474 on: May 09, 2007, 10:45:54 am »
Whats the problem with valor tag :o I LOVE IT its genius!!
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Asrack

« Reply #475 on: May 09, 2007, 11:21:36 am »
When Tizzle, Spectro, and I were discussing the tag, we wanted it to be something different. But the tag had to be new, something we know hasent been done before. I told them to look at signs as two letters, and not one, and we came up with a few. One was |< Which was an I, C, and a K. But I said (V) and we went from there, we knew we had to get an M and a V name, it could be long, but we had to get a M and a V.
Maximum Velocity was one of the names Spectro said, lol.  There was Tizzles name which had something to do with tuff guys, I can't remember, lol, and we REALLY didn't wanna choose Men of Valor cause it was such a cliche name, but in the end it was the better one out of everything.

Could have just named our selfs the pac man clan. *Rolls eyes*

We also knew who would come to the clan, and *laughing* who would leave in a month, but to be nice we asked anyway. /wave Cloud and Magus.
Maybe it was the anal I gave them the other night that scared them off.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 03:19:23 am by Purplehaze »

Cloud

« Reply #476 on: May 10, 2007, 03:57:12 am »
We also knew who would come to the clan, and *laughing* who would leave in a month, but to be nice we asked anyway. /wave Cloud and Magus.

haha?

Magus was in the clan right at the beginning, and I was in (V) for 6 months, which is if i can do my math correctly, 6x longer then you predicted, and alot longer then you. Weren't you the one who left (V) 4 months ago, and flamed us back then. I bet you werent laughing at yourself that you will leave.

"but to be nice" haha yeah okay.

sharsh

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 1166 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sharsh
« Reply #477 on: May 10, 2007, 08:19:54 am »
haha nice one mr im gonna join (V) to destroy it  ::)

Asrack

« Reply #478 on: May 10, 2007, 11:03:22 am »

haha?

Magus was in the clan right at the beginning, and I was in (V) for 6 months, which is if i can do my math correctly, 6x longer then you predicted, and alot longer then you. Weren't you the one who left (V) 4 months ago, and flamed us back then. I bet you werent laughing at yourself that you will leave.

"but to be nice" haha yeah okay.

I didn't flame you, we had in mind that because we left [LcD] we knew you would want to, as much as you 'played it cool' we thought you wanted to get revenge, and as for Magus there, well... Everyone expected that, sorry Maggie.

As for me leaving, you are correct, good job, but the story still stands friend. =)

Just to put this out there though, if you wanna start an argument, I'm still in (V), I was just angry at some stuff that happened, and realised I can't leave this clan, its got everyone I like in it. So yeah, At least I came back. At the time I didn't care either, I didn't think I would play LieroXtreme anymore at all, I thought World of Warcraft was my new game aswell.

Look at the sentance again Cloud it was not a flame, it was what we knew from the beginning. Spectro, Tizzle, and I, thought you were going to leave right away, but we didn't wanna be pricks, and we did like you, so we offered you a spot anyway, as one of the first members in the clan, and you took your time to decide(If I can remeber correctly). But it was good anyway, Now there is NA Competition.
Competition in bed with dildos, I mean.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 03:20:15 am by Purplehaze »

Cloud

« Reply #479 on: May 10, 2007, 08:41:20 pm »
I didn't flame you, we had in mind that because we left [LcD] we knew you would want to, as much as you 'played it cool' we thought you wanted to get revenge, and as for Magus there, well... Everyone expected that, sorry Maggie.

As for me leaving, you are correct, good job, but the story still stands friend. =)

Just to put this out there though, if you wanna start an argument, I'm still in (V), I was just angry at some stuff that happened, and realised I can't leave this clan, its got everyone I like in it. So yeah, At least I came back. At the time I didn't care either, I didn't think I would play LieroXtreme anymore at all, I thought World of Warcraft was my new game aswell.

Look at the sentance again Cloud it was not a flame, it was what we knew from the beginning. Spectro, Tizzle, and I, thought you were going to leave right away, but we didn't wanna be pricks, and we did like you, so we offered you a spot anyway, as one of the first members in the clan, and you took your time to decide(If I can remeber correctly). But it was good anyway, Now there is NA Competition.

Even though to me when I first read your post, it seemed a bit hypocriticial, I dont mind it now. And about Magus, he was the original members, unlike me, I joined like 3 days after it was made or a week later?(something like that). And the funny part was that you and Magus left around the same time, with similar reasons, the only difference is you came back. So, when you, Spectro were talking on the mic in the beginning of September and laughing how you knew Magus was gonna leave (V), I guess you were kinda laughing at yourself..no?

But enough about Magus. "Played it cool", eh - is that wat u called it? Put yourself in my situation..80% of [LcD] left me, except Exigo and Void-who was inactive and they made (V). You think I just wanted to be fashionably late to join (V)? I was thinking about it and seeing if I could just forget how I was made a fool off, which ultimately I guess I coulnt have.

Finally, if you guys were 'pretty dam sure' I was gonna leave (V), why did u make me a leader when you knew that people like Gigolo or SoUa wouldnt leave (V). and the final question, why was spectro or purplehaze so surprised when I left (V), and to quote him from ingame (not exact, just using my memory). "Everything just happened so fast, it was surprising why everyone left".

Also, Im not trying to start a flame war or anything, just straighting out the facts.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 96   Go Up

anything