Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 96   Go Down

Author Topic: (V) General Information  (Read 209982 times)

Spectro

(V) General Information
« on: August 22, 2006, 07:18:27 pm »

Men of Valor first came into aspiration by some super cool guy name Spectro. He realized the makings of an amazing clan was laying at the feet of him and his friends, and all they had to do was grasp it like breasts. After carefully discussing things with Asrack for 1.3 seconds, they agreed to form a clan combining the best players from {AOD} and (GC) and a few other skilled lovers. Tizzle was soon introduced to the idea, and was immediately inducted as another joint leader of the orgy- I mean clan.

Above all this brotherhood's about friendship, fun, and pure pwnage. Don't say otherwise or we'll send our pack of horny grey hounds after ya... and those b****es are fast.
Clan started on August 09, 2006.

Tizzle
      Spectro

Muhis
      Void

Note: Maroon indicates inactivity, which may or may not be true anyhow =]

Retired from LX

Killatron
    Silver-Blaze
    Exigo

Retired from (V)

Asrack - Founder
    Cloud
    Magus
    Azriath/Sendrid
    Faisal
    Gigolo
    SoUa
    Desmond
    Pure // KeeLo
    Vidar
    Lodur
    Purplehaze
    Loke
    Aegir
    Leon

Kicked from (V)

Indignation

Settings Played
-Liero v1.0: Limited weapons. 100% loading time.
-Liero v1.0: Unlimited weapons. 100% loading time.
-Liero v1.11: Limited weapons. 100% loading time.
-Liero v1.0: Rifles only. 20% loading time.
-Food Fight v0.6: Will discuss. 100% loading time.
-8-bit Warfare 1.2: Will discuss. 100% loading time.
-Modern Warfare v1.0: Will Discuss. 100% loading time.
-Modern Warfare v1.0: Mortars. 20% loading time.
-MSF II: Will discuss: 100% loading time.
-WH40K 0.13: Will discuss: 100% loading time.
-Zelda 0.8: Will discuss: 100% loading time.
-Trick or Treat: Will discuss: 100% loading time.
-Vietnam Classic 100% loading time.

Levels Played
Most any levels with good gameplay, often popular ones like LFR, JB, T3R, Jukke, Complex, FF, CS, etc.

Clan Guidelines:
-Keep a nice shiny attitude.
-Have MSN and actually use it.
-Respect all members of the clan.
-No multi-claning.
-No cheating/hacking/lag exploitation.
-No excessive spamming [with the exception of mort games =P].
-No running.
-Have patience.
-Encouraged to post on LXA.
-Check our private forum boards every once in awhile.
-Stay active within reason.
-Have the ability to play in lag.
-Be prevalent in all clan mods.
-Have Skype [Just recommended]

Clanwars are located here!

MSN Contacts
Spectro // spectromx5[at]hotmail.com
Tizzle // t_fyfe[at]hotmail.com

Interested In Joining?
Think you're up to becoming the next (V) living legend?
Well before you go on assuming you're _da shit_, go consult this thread for a huge ass formula that will be the judge for you. =]
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 07:10:37 am by Leon »

Purplehaze

Re: Men of Valor - (V)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 03:58:23 am »
mm looks great spexyy, but i fail the rule in the excessive spamming in morts :-X guess ull have to kick me xD
mm lets get allied! :)

Asrack

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 09:29:20 am »
Yep.

Anyway, maybe add our clan description and that duel clan war vrs some random mortar clan. :o

Spectro

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 11:11:33 am »
Fixed and fixed =]

mfmr

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 11:20:02 am »
 :) welcome guys, good luck with new clan ;)

Adam

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 11:57:30 am »
Welcome to LXA,  I bet you guys are new, do you play mortars?  ;D

Anyways, I see you have there a very nice and very long set of rules. As you made an exception for Phaze in one rule, I have a quesion: if not all players (especially important ones) follow an important rule, shouldnt it be thrown out of that set? (the throwing out cant be applied to the player) Yea I know Im a rude bastard again, but im very curious, because I would never post a rule that does not apply to the whole clan.

And, I asked 2 times on GU, but I havent received an answer: does your clan approve of camping, or did you guys just forget to put the 'no camping' rule there?

Yea yea, I know I know, Im negative and stuff again...
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

sharsh

• Super duper lag shield 150.0. dont even try to kill me, ill just eat your bullets! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +20/-6
  • 1166 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sharsh
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 12:02:32 pm »
well you guys dont have ne rules so does that mean you run camp lag double clan and just act like a total noob? you know we dont camp so why ask stupid questions

Asrack

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 01:17:27 pm »
The problem is that most people will camp at least once during a match.
Regardless if we have a no camping rule there or not, we know what we are looking for in members, so... We are not going to get someone who just camps the whole match.

Kamikazee

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 01:38:18 pm »
The Rules were Good.But... The Penis Thing........naahh....  :-\ :-\ ??? ??? (WTF??!!)
Well Nice Clan. :)

Gaston

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 01:54:53 pm »
'Tis a pretty long set of rules. No offence, but I would never join a clan like that with such strict rules and requirements (on paper). It all seems a tad too organized. What do you do if an existing member breaks a rule?
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Exigo

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 02:05:09 pm »
um.. u die.. its quite simple.. so yeh, dont come in here and say u wont join because of rules or sumthing, this place isnt made for that.

Gaston

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 02:07:20 pm »
um.. u die.. its quite simple.. so yeh, dont come in here and say u wont join because of rules or sumthing, this place isnt made for that.

It was just in thory. I'm not even saying I'm good enough for the clan or anything. Just that the rules seems way too strict to me.

And there is quite a difference between "would never" and "wont" as the first one sugest I have been offered to join the clan, or think I have (which I haven't) and turned it down, while "would never" suggest that I haven't been offered a spot, but if I were looking for a clan, this would seem very unattractive to me due to the rules.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 02:11:22 pm by Hwoarang »
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Adam

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 02:09:30 pm »
Quote from: Hwoarang
'Tis a pretty long set of rules. No offence, but I would never join a clan like that with such strict rules and requirements (on paper). It all seems a tad too organized. What do you do if an existing member breaks a rule?

Yes, that was exactly my question, but as usual if I put too much questions into a post a part of them (usually all except one :P) are ignored.

And sharsh, we have exactly 1 rule: "I'm not a moron so i know everything i should." That covers about everything, and all RIPers understand clearly what they are supposed to do and what they should not do. If you put a strict set of rules, no matter if you camp or not, i was anxious why such a rule isnt placed among others, which also seem to be obvious, dont they?

Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Purplehaze

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2006, 02:11:02 pm »
Welcome to LXA,  I bet you guys are new, do you play mortars?  ;D

Anyways, I see you have there a very nice and very long set of rules. As you made an exception for Phaze in one rule, I have a quesion: if not all players (especially important ones) follow an important rule, shouldnt it be thrown out of that set? (the throwing out cant be applied to the player) Yea I know Im a rude bastard again, but im very curious, because I would never post a rule that does not apply to the whole clan.

And, I asked 2 times on GU, but I havent received an answer: does your clan approve of camping, or did you guys just forget to put the 'no camping' rule there?

Yea yea, I know I know, Im negative and stuff again...
mm i like Phaze :D
/sarcasm in my post. i dono if theres any in urs, but if there is, its suttle. :P
spec and i have played alot of mort games in our day. he has more of a quick strike tatic, and i like the slower, aim/spam type. but seriously, you have to spam in morts to win. (unless you have sexxy aim like Hwoarang, and im not being sarcastic)
tiz just a lil joke that spec threw in to lighten the mood :)

I look at the rules more as a set of guidelines to follow. and besides, none of them are like, "you must be active 18 hours a day" or "jump off a bridge". its mosty common sense and being somewhat active, and alot of them are so members dont get out of touch, and the clan dies.
i personally like all the rules, except for the one that reads "You must be must to stay active"
i think 7th down.

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2006, 02:44:08 pm »
finally is the (V) thread here :D goodluck AOD GC and other lovers guys  :D (HAZY!!!<3!!!!!)

When we die we come to a better place... I'll respawn right behind you!

Purplehaze

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2006, 02:47:31 pm »
finally is the (V) thread here :D goodluck AOD GC and other lovers guys  :D (HAZY!!!<3!!!!!)
:) thanks for the warm welcome
we should cw sometime leke  :D
<3 the ninja crew

Asrack

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2006, 03:20:40 pm »
Actually, there are some things there, that are not actually rules.

There more like, what we hope for you to have, we don't expect every player to have it, we just hope for some people to have some of them.

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2006, 03:24:34 pm »
:) thanks for the warm welcome
we should cw sometime leke  :D
<3 the ninja crew

we did already XD
and V pwned us bad :P
But some rematch anyday, yea  :)
and, a clan in which hazy is i do always welcome warm <3

Purplehaze

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2006, 04:06:25 pm »
Actually, there are some things there, that are not actually rules.

There more like, what we hope for you to have, we don't expect every player to have it, we just hope for some people to have some of them.
like i said, guidelines  :P

we did already XD
and V pwned us bad :P
But some rematch anyday, yea  :)
and, a clan in which hazy is i do always welcome warm <3
yep i just looked at the screenies lol

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2006, 04:14:33 pm »
like i said, guidelines  :P
yep i just looked at the screenies lol

yep, I also say "lol" XD
arrrgh V doestn play 8-bit, we do much, but they pwn us XD zomg.
<3 V

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 96   Go Up