Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Qaz, August 19, 2019, 03:09:48 pm
2012 (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:29:56 pm
[wc] Legacy of the Toilet Warriors Tribute video (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:24:01 pm
Holidays/Me leaving/me coming back Threads (The World Outside) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:14:20 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 80.186.170.22
Game Mode:
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: The LX Olympics!  (Read 15568 times)

Thor

Re: The LX Olympics!
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2006, 05:33:50 pm »
Sorry, but I think I can't partipicate in this. Don't have time  :-\

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2006, 10:54:31 pm »
Bleh first people start to begg us ;D well I will do my best to get it started soon ;D be ready

When we die we come to a better place... I'll respawn right behind you!

QuiverS

« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2006, 11:12:00 am »
Bleh first people start to begg us ;D well I will do my best to get it started soon ;D be ready

heh can't wait  :D especially the running/walking thing..love it <3  :D

Kamikazee

« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2006, 05:23:08 pm »
Well the GU server IS the problem......For ME.....
i cant be on other servers because my dad has put those child locks and evrything so i cant change any files from my lx directory....you know what i mean.....

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2006, 05:31:14 pm »
Well the GU server IS the problem......For ME.....
i cant be on other servers because my dad has put those child locks and evrything so i cant change any files from my lx directory....you know what i mean.....
erm... is it actually possible to lock down everything like that... And what's the point in doing so ??? ooooor couldn't you just get admin password for you computer  ;)
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

Kamikazee

« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2006, 05:36:43 pm »
well uum.....well the whole "shit" started when we updated the F-secure......daddy put the child lock to C:drive what had my lx.....then daddy put the child lock to ask "Refuse/Accept" questions...then he made one thing that i cant download anything from net....then i cant be on net than only 17:00 to 20:00....then he removed lot of stuff even without asking from me first...(like what he can remove and what not...) well of course he removed al the things what he should not remove and things what he can remove.......(the day was my worst....and a nightmare... :( )
well he removed my animations, Worms 3D , Daemon-Tools....and evrything else good.... >:(

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2006, 06:07:19 pm »
well uum.....well the whole "****" started when we updated the F-secure......daddy put the child lock to C:drive what had my lx.....then daddy put the child lock to ask "Refuse/Accept" questions...then he made one thing that i cant download anything from net....then i cant be on net than only 17:00 to 20:00....then he removed lot of stuff even without asking from me first...(like what he can remove and what not...) well of course he removed al the things what he should not remove and things what he can remove.......(the day was my worst....and a nightmare... :( )
well he removed my animations, Worms 3D , Daemon-Tools....and evrything else good.... >:(

Does your father actually have a reason to do so?
When he does such things, there must be a reason...

Gaston

« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2006, 07:53:32 pm »
well uum.....well the whole "****" started when we updated the F-secure......daddy put the child lock to C:drive what had my lx.....then daddy put the child lock to ask "Refuse/Accept" questions...then he made one thing that i cant download anything from net....then i cant be on net than only 17:00 to 20:00....then he removed lot of stuff even without asking from me first...(like what he can remove and what not...) well of course he removed al the things what he should not remove and things what he can remove.......(the day was my worst....and a nightmare... :( )

Dude, you should really have a talk with your dad about this and ask why he did this and what you should do to get that access back. And remember to do it calmly and don't get angry with him, cause if you start yelling at him etc, that's only gonna make things worse.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Kamikazee

« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2006, 05:11:07 pm »
yeah...but its not problem anymore....i can play because servers repaired+i can download things from net....i didint notice it since now but....well...lets just start the olympics still i got the wires...lol  ;D

QuiverS

« Reply #109 on: October 13, 2006, 03:53:28 pm »
ghrr i want this thingy too start  :D

Gaston

« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2006, 04:02:55 pm »
yeh, me and lemon are being slow asses on this one. I think we should just wait until we have the levels and events all clear, and then make a enw sign up thread.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2006, 07:28:14 pm »
yeh, me and lemon are being slow asses on this one. I think we should just wait until we have the levels and events all clear, and then make a enw sign up thread.

I agree, the half of signed up players don't eben play LX anymore or so :P

Well i think we should also set some wildcard thingy, that we are sure that people can play...

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up