Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Rakkula September 18, 2019, 06:18:07 pm
Backup server NL
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Liero v2.0 – 100lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: {oOo} vs |waA| (Spectro & Purplehaze vs. RuNyoufool & tmyn) "Lagtastic"  (Read 2504 times)

Spectro

{oOo} vs. |waA|

Date of CW:
January 29, 2006
Mod: MW 1.0 (Mortars Only)
Rounds: Best of 3
Combos: Yes
Lives: 10 (and one shared 5 & 5 between servers)
LT: 20
Outcome: 2:1 in favor of {oOo}

Comments: This was the most laggy CW anybody has ever played in the history of Liero. It really isn't fair to say a clan is better than another based off this, nor is it fair to say a player is better than another. There was altot of distance between us, so this was nothing we could control. Hopefully we can find a good clean server that might split the distance more evenly and take a bit of these lag issues away in the furtue. Also note that purplehaze left early in the 1st round with 0 lives to jack-off as usual. Other than this (like there's anything left lol) good CW, fellas.

RuNyoufool

Re: {oOo} vs |waA| (Spectro & Purplehaze vs. RuNyoufool & tmyn) "Lagtastic"
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 04:15:38 am »
Yes, i agree with spec. I played really bad the last rounds and spec just pwnd in almost every round, so it was a deserved win.

this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 06:13:56 am »
Ya, i was watching one of the games, man both clans lagged like there was no tomorrow, well i guess waA lagged more from my stand point, but im pretty sure they felt same for {oOo}!, Congrates to {oOo}, you guys have proven ur self worthy. {Cz4} will face you guys next, let us see, it will be me and some other cra-ppy player! all mortars, no s hit and no C rap, and no lag, since me and the person that will be playing live near canada and we hav a good connection with {oOo}

« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 01:45:57 am by [C4]>--Faisal--> »

Spectro

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 06:20:55 am »
We'll be looking forward to that, Faisal =]

Wanna do it tomorrow?

Pandora

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 06:23:22 am »
Ah, nice won, but what's up with the first screenshot? He played 2v1 or he just had noobish partner?  :o

Spectro

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 06:28:49 am »
Ah, nice won, but what's up with the first screenshot? He played 2v1 or he just had noobish partner?  :o

Part of the comments I made:

Quote from: SpectrumFire
Also note that purplehaze left early in the 1st round with 0 lives to jack-off as usual.

^_^

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2006, 12:29:07 pm »
Clanwars over continents are usually not the ones with least lag, to make those fair games should be played on neutral servers or one on each server ;D

Anyway, good job on beating waA, oOo. Keep it up!

Spectro

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2006, 01:15:43 pm »
Quote from: Anubisblessing
Clanwars over continents are usually not the ones with least lag, to make those fair games should be played on neutral servers or one on each server

1st Round: Spectro's Server
2nd Round: tmyn's Server
3rd Round (1/2): Spectro's Server
3rd Round (2/2): Run's Server

We split everything straight down the middle =]

Pathos

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2006, 02:18:23 pm »
Good job Spec and Haze. That looked like a hell of a clanwar, too bad i couldn't have been in it :(.
"I'd rather die on my feet then live on my knees." ~HH

Splinky

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2006, 04:21:59 pm »
So guys is this ur 1st offical loss? not a great way to lose in lagg. Anyways good job {oOo} looking forward to facing you in the future or really near future lol.
-Pants. Optional.-

RuNyoufool

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2006, 11:00:42 pm »
So guys is this ur 1st offical loss? not a great way to lose in lagg. Anyways good job {oOo} looking forward to facing you in the future or really near future lol.

Yes, first loss.. it was a good clanwar, a bit difficult to play, but that counted for both teams
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

Spectro

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2006, 01:30:58 am »
Quote from: Splinky
Anyways good job {oOo} looking forward to facing you in the future or really near future lol.

Yes, I really wanna CW you fellas. Now that you've both merged together, I'm sure the skill combination of players will be challenging to go up against =]

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2006, 02:11:55 am »
K, fine CW will be held tomorw as in January the 31st, spec! it will be me and this relly sick guy that i recruted! watch out! he is really good!

Purplehaze

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2006, 02:21:09 am »
will i, the purple of the haze, have the honors of teaming with Spec in a showdown to remember against [Cz4] lol  [size=10pt][size=10pt]H8 4 LAG, AND LOVE 4 waA[/size][/size]<3
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything