Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The use of this forum:  (Read 15073 times)

Gaston

The use of this forum:
« on: August 07, 2006, 02:38:24 am »
This forum is made so that everyone can have their own thread with their own projects, and get feedback from others instead of cluttering it all up in one thread. So Here are the rules

Every user will only make one thread of their own, where they get feedback on all their projects. for example sigs banners, photoshop art, Things you built, drawings you've drawn, pictures you've taken, stories you have made. Only your mind sets the limits.  And when you have made something new and already have a thread just post it in your thread. (unless you eblive your new project is so good/special that it needs it's own thread, like for example a story.) is this clear enough?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 02:52:25 am by Hwoarang »
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Indignation

Re: The use of this forum:
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 02:45:28 am »
This forum is made so that everyone can have their own thread with their own projects, and get feedback from others instead of cluttering it all up in one thread. So Here are the rules

Every user will only make one thread of their own, where they get feedback on all their projects (sigs banners, drawings, photoshop art etc). And when you have made something new and already have a thread just post it in your thread. is this clear enough?

So this forum is only for posting pictures, or is it for anything we do non-Liero related?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 02:48:14 am by Roxas »
i r homosecksual

Gaston

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 02:49:10 am »
Erm, anything creative you have done that hasn't got anything directly to do with LieroX (mods, skins, levels).

For example: Things you built, drawings you've drawn, pictures you've taken, stories you have made. Only your mind sets the limits.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 02:24:42 pm »
Erm, anything creative you have done that hasn't got anything directly to do with LieroX (mods, skins, levels).

For example: Things you built, drawings you've drawn, pictures you've taken, stories you have made. Only your mind sets the limits.

hmm ok... but... i got 1 question. i think the LieroX related art forum will not be very used, cause skins, mods, levels, and such stuff u post in downloads forums. and it happens not often that people have "art" related to LieroX and that its not a skin, mod, lvl etc. There would just fit in stuff like Raziels Worms, rare stuff like LX movies, stories etc. screenies dont fit in there i think-.. more in screenshots of great battles of screenies of noobs and etc there is more usage of this.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 02:27:36 pm by [leke]LemonNinja »

When we die we come to a better place... I'll respawn right behind you!

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 03:48:38 pm »
hmm ok... but... i got 1 question. i think the LieroX related art forum will not be very used, cause skins, mods, levels, and such stuff u post in downloads forums. and it happens not often that people have "art" related to LieroX and that its not a skin, mod, lvl etc. There would just fit in stuff like Raziels Worms, rare stuff like LX movies, stories etc. screenies dont fit in there i think-.. more in screenshots of great battles of screenies of noobs and etc there is more usage of this.

Notice that it is not a LieroX ART forum, but a creative forum for LieroX forums. In downloads you post finished projects, while those in the creative forums are those currently being worked on, for instance test versions of levels and mods so you don't get confused with finished and unfinished stuff.

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 05:14:25 pm »
Notice that it is not a LieroX ART forum, but a creative forum for LieroX forums. In downloads you post finished projects, while those in the creative forums are those currently being worked on, for instance test versions of levels and mods so you don't get confused with finished and unfinished stuff.

ah ok then i misunderstood this a bit, i thought it was something like an art section, but with stuff about LX. thanks for clearing me up  ;D another situation where i could give a thank to  Grand anoobis modding  ;D

When we die we come to a better place... I'll respawn right behind you!

Some Random Ock

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 11:15:10 am »
rules are understood

this thread was needed.
thankee

Wasabi_Warrior

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 02:01:34 pm »
Ummmm, so this goes basically for anything u want to share thats non-leiro related, but its only for sharing and looking at, not just for random topics? (****, wish i saw this section b4, sorry 4 my random threads  :'()
The chances of 1 bomb being an a plane are a one in a million.
The chances of 2 bombs being an a plane are one in a million times a million.
Next time you fly, cut the odds and bring a bomb.

Gaston

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 04:20:37 pm »
This is a very old thread to post in, but I understand it since it was sticky... Anyway, I'll try to break it down for you:

Boards that does not have anything to do directly with LX or LXA:

Cavern Of Enlightenment: A place to have real debates. A rather high standard on each post is expected (compared to the rest of the forum), and basically a place to discuss politics, religion, life and philosophy (although it's not limited to those subjects.)

The World Outside: A place for random talk about anything there isn't other boards for.

Works Of Art: A place where you place your artwork (whatever that may be) for display for others and others give you critizism and feedback on it.

I hope you understand things a little better now. If you don't, please PM me, and I will try to answer your questions as best I can.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 05:11:32 pm by Gaston »
26 Mars 2007

Wasabi_Warrior

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2007, 06:45:51 am »
Yeah, umm, sorry, didnt see how old it was. . .im just gonna slink back into the shadows 4 a while. . . :-[
The chances of 1 bomb being an a plane are a one in a million.
The chances of 2 bombs being an a plane are one in a million times a million.
Next time you fly, cut the odds and bring a bomb.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything