Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: ~A New Standard of Playing~  (Read 10003 times)

AnubisBlessing

Re: ~A New Standard of Playing~
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2006, 07:19:04 pm »
*khm*Off topic*khm*

What? Did I say anything?

DreaM

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2006, 08:55:18 pm »
Maple Story sucks really i played it like 10 hours, then i just didnt play it. There is so many kids playing that game and whining all the time.

Asrack

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2006, 08:57:44 pm »
Whats the difference between age level in that game and Liero. No matter where you go you are gonna find noobs, and complainers. Its not much to complain about, just live with it, if thats why you hated it, I would advise you to stay away from MMORPGS that arnt ruled to be Roll playing, to stay away. Play MUD or something, you will only find adult and players who act maturally there.

Taliban

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2006, 09:08:10 pm »
MUD is alittle hard to get use to... BUT IT ROCKS!

Nico

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2006, 09:13:47 pm »
What is MUD exactly?
Give some URL's to games so i can look =)

Azriath

« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2006, 09:30:00 pm »
What is MUD exactly?
Give some URL's to games so i can look =)

Mud is a D&D based online game, people make, mod them, they are pretty fun.
Look into it
http://forsakenlands.org/ Download gmud.

Asrack

« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2006, 10:01:22 pm »
If your a noob *Cough* sorry. Graphics lover you will hate mud.

Nico

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2006, 11:35:12 pm »
Im more in to textgames than games like Liero.
So the graphics doesnt mather really.

Plasma

« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2006, 11:49:58 pm »
Hmmm, you guys are waaaaay off topic. ;)
Time to talk about the real subject.

We've met eachother during my first games, Spectro, remember? You and Thomas were the only ones who had beaten me in mortars so far.
A few days later i met other members, and I could see some good starting skills in other mods.
If you look back, and see of what this clan, i mean "an only mortar-clan", has evolued,
then not even a stand ovation by 500 ppl would be enough.

From what I've read on these forums, I can conclude that there is not one clan, that has had difficulties with the change to multimodding.
The big motor was the work done by RuNyoufool and others who helped by making this alliance and site, but that's not the only one. Every clan had to decide on her own, whether they would want to be part of this alliance or not.
That's the cause of my congrats towards every clanleader in here.
There's no more, or hardly any, hatred between the 2 former "opposites": mortars and liero v1.0 or other mods.

A whole new world has opened for the most who have started multimodding, and a positive friendship between lots of you, has followed. Could there be anything more beautiful?
(Yes, but let's not discuss that here ;))

Spectro

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2006, 12:14:51 am »
I couldn't agree more. The LXA team has really pulled together for the better good. There are still so many clans out there without open minds to other mods, but I think they're starting to relize their ignorance.

Purplehaze

« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2006, 12:47:08 am »
looking back on all the clans ive been in, (this is the 7th for me) im ashamed to say i only played mortars in the first 6 clans. every clan, prior to this one was a mortar clan. as a beginner to liero, a player should learn all the mods, not just one, like i did. just imagine if every player learned to play every mod equally. i hate it when people come to my servers and ask me to change the mod just because they are not "rifle players" or "liero 1.0 100%" players. As "a new standard of playing'', i think all players, especially players in LXA, should learn every mod, whether they are a "mortar player" or a ''rifle player". if you multimod, i congratulate you, because its a challange learning 100% in food fight and liero 1.0, and then having to cw in them when my skills are still immature.

RuNyoufool

« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2006, 06:20:55 am »
i think that it is fine to concentrate on one weapon/mod when you enter liero(x), to get skilled at it, and to try to be the 'best' (or among the best) in that setting. As a newcomer, mortars gave me enough pleasure the first 4 months of playing lierox. That's the moment LXA started to take shape, and the tournament we organized had liero 1.0, MSF settings and mortar settings. This motivated people (including myself) to look into other mods, and discover that they could be a lot of fun.

Strange thing is that the change from mortar only to multimod was never really planned on LXA, but after the tournament it just happened. Now i find much more diversity in playing 8 bit warfare, liero 1.0 rifles + 100lt, FF and off course good old morts. 

Its great to see what LXA has become in just about 2 months of time, i couldn't have imagined it would become so big in such a small timespan. And as in every community, the users make it what it is, without all of you, this couldn't have happened.
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

Purplehaze

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2006, 06:54:59 pm »
well its a pleasure to b a part of it.  :D
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

anything