Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Punisher for real September 20, 2019, 07:30:42 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Works of Art  (Read 43511 times)

Ahmed

Re: Works of Art
« Reply #260 on: July 23, 2006, 01:08:01 pm »
nice raz XD.       

ocky, Razz takes pride in his art work, and when people mess around with he gets pissed XD, however I think alot of people would if they put effort and time into it due to they didn't make it as a joke. Now Ocky, wtf are you talking about 18 or younger, when im in university i plan on still playing and maybe even after when I get the job i want *lawyer :P*
XD.  If every person was some mortat launcher only, 20lt castle noob then LX would be the straightest game and i'd have quit when i started to hate morts.

Quote from: ocky
and as simple as those worms that you make are, razzy, you put a lot of time and effort and detail into them. it still only equates in my mind as "PATHETIC" You take (at least) an hour to make those things?

ffs good art dosn't get judged by time, it's about quality *something that Razz or someone said a while back, i agree though :D*
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #261 on: July 23, 2006, 01:26:48 pm »
This here is the Works of Art thread, and not the "I-hate-you-thread"
I think what you guys are discussing since 2 Pages of this Thread is PM material of to solve over msn, or anything other, just private.
It isn't really a work of art to call your opponent little asshole or pissfaced dickhead or whatever, so please keep that out of here, i think everyone stopped to read the posts Razz and ocky are posting because they are all senseless to me, they just do 10-inch-posts to get owned again with another 10-inch-post.
I can't decide anything but keep that out plz, that's the place to see art and not stuff like ocky vs. raziel.

Just an input.

When we die we come to a better place... I'll respawn right behind you!

Ahmed

« Reply #262 on: July 23, 2006, 01:30:44 pm »
^
Bow down to the one who has come to stop the madness XD.
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

[leke]GrassNinja

« Reply #263 on: July 23, 2006, 01:32:43 pm »
This here is the Works of Art thread, and not the "I-hate-you-thread"
I think what you guys are discussing since 2 Pages of this Thread is PM material of to solve over msn, or anything other, just private.
It isn't really a work of art to call your opponent little asshole or pissfaced dickhead or whatever, so please keep that out of here, i think everyone stopped to read the posts Razz and ocky are posting because they are all senseless to me, they just do 10-inch-posts to get owned again with another 10-inch-post.
I can't decide anything but keep that out plz, that's the place to see art and not stuff like ocky vs. raziel.

Just an input.

hey, thats a flamewar ;D flamewars can be everywhere :P
but ocky and raz, ur post r simply too long, im fed up with reading them all ;)

Trinity

« Reply #264 on: July 23, 2006, 02:14:36 pm »
lmao. ocky i would advice u to not post anymore posts bout this topic because your gettin owned bad.lol

sry had to say that.

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #265 on: July 23, 2006, 02:16:20 pm »
hey, thats a flamewar ;D flamewars can be everywhere :P

i think flamewars are something for msn  :P anyways, and that exactly what i mean:

everyone is, I think ;)

Raziel

« Reply #266 on: July 23, 2006, 02:25:40 pm »
If you don't like read long posts, then it's your bad.
I did not start it, as you saw, C-ocky can't resist, and loves to bug me with his stupidness. I can gladly cut it all here, but I also gladly might continue it --->  through PMs if he wants.

So, let's wait for YellowBart, who will draw for us something nice ;>

Gaston

« Reply #267 on: July 23, 2006, 03:39:17 pm »
Could all of you PLEASE STOP?

Yes, I'm talking about Raziel, Ocky, and everyone who posts "+1 zomg i agree".

We do not wish that this forum is gonna turn out the way GU did. But right now, you all are on a good way in doing so. So I advise you all, post your "works of art" here, let people critizise them, but don't go ahead with personal attacks on everyone here. I don't care who started it, it stops now. Or posting rights will be removed withouth a warning.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

mfmr

« Reply #268 on: July 23, 2006, 08:16:34 pm »
by me, yellowbart.

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/7633/yellowbartartte7.jpg
i like it :) does it have some name? and ya.:P next time use clean paper (without lines)
gj

darkazn

« Reply #269 on: July 23, 2006, 08:30:01 pm »
yo mfmr wats wrong wit line paper i use line paper sometimes ( i run out of scretch paper xD)
btw raz and ocky can u plz type shorter postes u should know if i see a long u know for sure that im not going to read it me and reading alot dont mix xD

mfmr

« Reply #270 on: July 23, 2006, 08:35:10 pm »
dunno it just confuse me :P when it's made by pencil.

Krayonaise

« Reply #271 on: July 23, 2006, 08:49:11 pm »
Even with the lined paper it looks nice=).

Btw u guys mainly "guy" should learn the meaning of "plagarism, copying, and inspiring". Sheesh. The arguments above were based on an absolute misunderstanding on what's copying and what isn't...and drawing something based on something is not copying. for fudge's sake.
Oh my God, every one just shut up.

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #272 on: July 23, 2006, 09:08:36 pm »
i like it also XDDD lol sounds asslicking

Some Random Ock

« Reply #273 on: July 24, 2006, 12:09:46 pm »

well, here is the pic

a friend asked me to draw this for him and i drew it but i like it a lot so he gets a COPY  ;D
yes yes, i got very lazy when i got to the grass part. :P i really didnt feel like drawing all the grass, i felt more like scribbling it in.
hehe, the trees make me laugh, they are so terrified. :D

i guess im just not good at being mean, i dont know whether i should take that as a good thing or bad thing... but ill back down from the flamewar, im n00b at it (also good or bad?) :-\.

Exigo

« Reply #274 on: July 24, 2006, 01:57:47 pm »
i like the drawing.. the trees are indeed funny.. the bunny is cool aswell

and yuh ive been rading the flamewar.. it was best if u stepped down, to avoid futher beating on the ass.

Valk

• Valkonian King
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +1/-0
  • 330 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Valk
  • The Harlequin shall come, come for revenge.
« Reply #275 on: July 24, 2006, 03:19:54 pm »
well i love all ur pics ocky and this one rules the trees do look very funny and i love how you carried on the detail all the way to the back of the picture.

and about the flamwar who cares, everyone has different opinions on art i have been to loads of art galerys and theres been pictures of a red background with just one straight blue line going through it thats it
Nothing more. and that painting was worth over $800 ..... i personly dont find that artistic and worth that much but see thats my opinion ;) and otheres will think it as a "master piece" .
-=GOOOOD MORNING VIETNAM=-

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #276 on: July 24, 2006, 03:44:29 pm »
well i love all ur pics ocky and this one rules the trees do look very funny and i love how you carried on the detail all the way to the back of the picture.

and about the flamwar who cares, everyone has different opinions on art i have been to loads of art galerys and theres been pictures of a red background with just one straight blue line going through it thats it
Nothing more. and that painting was worth over $800 ..... i personly dont find that artistic and worth that much but see thats my opinion ;) and otheres will think it as a "master piece" .

yeah i know an artist who sells his "works of art" only brush lines for more than 1000$... and people buy it :|..this is sick when u ask me, but like Valk said, my opinion ;)

Raziel

« Reply #277 on: July 24, 2006, 08:03:19 pm »
I assure you that you wish not hear my comments a propos last two drawings here.
So never mind them.
I personally wouldn't post it here, since I find it useless now, but Kurt did insist for that. So here ti goes, another carrot with eyes of alien:

Asrack

« Reply #278 on: July 25, 2006, 02:35:31 am »
Oooooo Sexy.
Again, another great work from Raziel. Beutiful. :P

Exigo

« Reply #279 on: July 25, 2006, 09:04:26 am »
nice wormie razie, "kurt never lags"

niec quote  8)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up

anything