Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Punisher for real September 20, 2019, 07:30:42 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Works of Art  (Read 43507 times)

mfmr

Re: Works of Art
« Reply #240 on: July 14, 2006, 11:59:29 pm »
funny, but if some new guy will act like u advised him there it will be at least funny lol.

i like the clan history most :D good work, but i hope noone will act like this :D

Some Random Ock

« Reply #241 on: July 16, 2006, 05:13:48 am »
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 06:13:13 am by k = »

Duality

« Reply #242 on: July 16, 2006, 09:00:33 pm »
well heres a Big picture of a drawng i did about 2 days ago its i drew it on an A3 piece of paper so my small A4 scanner didnt pic up the detail well and ofcourse the hole picture but hay here it is folks.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i71/Valkonian/valkonianartwork1.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i71/Valkonian/valkonianartwork1001.jpg

wauw  :o those are awesome but one thing got moer the the other in my eye and that is
what is the "flower" or what is is thingy that is purple yeallow...candy? :FF

Gaston

« Reply #243 on: July 16, 2006, 09:43:34 pm »
This is from deviantart. it's amazing how people are able to such things!

26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Valk

• Valkonian King
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +1/-0
  • 330 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Valk
  • The Harlequin shall come, come for revenge.
« Reply #244 on: July 16, 2006, 10:47:45 pm »
This is from deviantart. it's amazing how people are able to such things!

i only see a red "X" Hwoarang ;)
-=GOOOOD MORNING VIETNAM=-

Gaston

« Reply #245 on: July 16, 2006, 11:44:43 pm »
I see it fine.

The finished image btw

If it dosen't work, here's the link: http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/7215/millajovovichbytunaferitno0.jpg
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Raziel

« Reply #246 on: July 19, 2006, 03:32:58 am »

« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 06:24:47 pm by Raziel »

Asrack

« Reply #247 on: July 23, 2006, 01:10:08 am »
[20:08] <Asrack> Well everything looks amazing

This is very well done, amazing job. :D Great stuff.
Hmm, I wonder if I could get one in time. =O

Some Random Ock

« Reply #248 on: July 23, 2006, 06:35:45 am »
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 10:57:50 am by k = »

sharsh

• Super duper lag shield 150.0. dont even try to kill me, ill just eat your bullets! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +20/-6
  • 1166 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sharsh
« Reply #249 on: July 23, 2006, 09:20:10 am »
well ive seen some of his drawings and tehre good ::) ;)

Some Random Ock

« Reply #250 on: July 23, 2006, 09:22:06 am »
well, there is no link to one of his things? :P

sharsh

• Super duper lag shield 150.0. dont even try to kill me, ill just eat your bullets! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 1166 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sharsh
« Reply #251 on: July 23, 2006, 10:23:38 am »
well it took me several weeks of buging to get him to show me some :-\

Raziel

« Reply #252 on: July 23, 2006, 11:09:21 am »
C-ocky, you are an annoyance.
I told you that I don't feel like the best drawer, so I will not post here my drawings, which are not as good as I wish them to be. Still, I will keep my criticizing as long as people will post there ****ty quality images and ASKING for comments. So what's your problem? People say "Comments and critique please" so there I go. Are you dumb? Asslicking is your only way to approve your existence? What is wrong, when i comment something? You cry because my crituque is far away of yours? Should I be jsut like you, and then finally you will bugger off? You are really childish.

Anyway, looks like you think, I can't draw a ****. I guess I can. As I mentioned long ago, I haven't scanner. But for a while had didgital camera, and took these pics long ago, to show to friends. Ruki sent me these pics when I asked if he still have them, cuz I hadn't them anymore on my own PC. Look how much effort only to please your arrogance. So there they go, but before will post them... I will say it once again, I WOULDN'T POST THEM, since I personally know VERY well, that they could be done better. Got it you moron?

This drawing, which in real looks a lot of better than in this image, cuz it's also a bit smaller, was a gift for someone important to me:

This one, was only a homework for my sister, when she asked me to draw a metaphor for her. Skyscrapper it is:
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/756/skyscrapperrm1.jpg

I hope now you will feel satisfied.

Now flamy part.
By the way. NEVER EVER again touch my art by editing it and posting ANYWHERE in such ****ing crappy images like you did in your post above. ****ing copyrights you idiot. Plus, your "funny" image totally sucked. You can't even do a proper joke. Man, go to kindergarten where is your place. And you call it baby? Again you are wrong madafaka. Ever seen worms game? no? They are little, pink and have simple shape. And so are mine worms, based a bit on these simple cute worms. The only difference, I try to make each worm having its own character.
And it looks like you can't find anything else to bug me with, if you do such a stupid thing like your image above.

Now what will you cry about? Will you whine thast I'm flaming you? Obviously I do since your acting is nothing more but annoyance. You will say my drawing suck? Didn't I say, that I wouldn't post them here on my own? So what smart will you find, C-ocky? Or you wil simply shut up, hide for 5 days, and act like you never noticed my post? Oh, don't forget to put zilion LOL in your post. It will bring some eloquence to the world. ****ing idiot.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 11:19:04 am by Raziel »

Asrack

« Reply #253 on: July 23, 2006, 11:16:12 am »
Owned!

sharsh

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 1166 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sharsh
« Reply #254 on: July 23, 2006, 11:22:17 am »
haha so true :o now watch ocky come up with some lame come back :-\ you got owned hun ;)

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #255 on: July 23, 2006, 11:56:21 am »
haha so true :o now watch ocky come up with some lame come back :-\ you got owned hun ;)

u guys sound like some blood-hungry Gladiator fights watchers, u hope to see Ockys Blood flouding. Hmm, have fun  :-\

When we die we come to a better place... I'll respawn right behind you!

Some Random Ock

« Reply #256 on: July 23, 2006, 12:01:37 pm »
 :D
i actually think your drawings are good
(no asslicking there)

is it wrong to be genuinely curious?

NEVER EVER again touch my art by editing it
haha, you freak!
COPYRIGHTS?!? ;D

if you are drawing about the worms in LieroX or the worms games then the copyrights belong to THEM, thats how copyrights work, you twat.

pretending not to notice your post?! hell, i didnt even read it!
you seem to think that everybody in this community for some reason wants to gobble up every word you say for fear they wont get on your bad side. you f***ing joke! im not sucking your ass like everyone else around here seems to feel the need to (HAHA, just look up at the last couple of posts and you see what i mean. i mean, theres the CLOWN and his two f***ing CLOWN SHOES (sharsh and asrack) ) :D you guys make me laugh!

how old are you?!
dont you have a job or something? i mean, those posts must take at least some of your time away, and you must be a busy man becuse last time i checked, you said LXA was a wannabe forum. surely you dont contribute as much here at LXA as you do on other "better" forums. and if you do, i feel sorry for you, because of this "too many fools, too little pity" rule you have established. you seem to post whenever POSSIBLE, then pretend like you dont care. if you didnt care you wouldnt be starting flamewars. personally, i suggest you take up a form of craft like pottery, knitting, or woodworking as oppposed to drawing those ****ing worms. Not to mention the fact that you took the time to make them, but that you continue to make them and show them off at the "wannabe" forums!.

HAH! and then to call me childish. for shame, its not like you to give your enemies ammo. How old are you and how old is the majority, if not 95%, of the LX community AS A WHOLE? would you say... lets say...... 18 or younger? just to give the benefit of the doubt. sound reasonable? i think it would be safe to say that this is a childish game. no one player mode and all you do is kill kill kill for no reason. well, lets see here.... as it is OK for a five year old to play Candy Land, i guess it would be OK for someone 18 or younger to play LX and not get hassled for it. but YOU! HAH! its like my dad playing Candy Land with toddlers and then getting mad at them for... well... acting thier age!

and as simple as those worms that you make are, razzy, you put a lot of time and effort and detail into them. it still only equates in my mind as "PATHETIC" You take (at least) an hour to make those things? dont you ever just wake up and ask yourself "what the hell have i been doing with my life?"
i mean, you could have put that talent into something that could actually look good. your a waste of talent, like a high school dropout who gets REALLY REALLY GOOD AT SMOKING HEROIN!

a piece of advice.
act your age, get a job, maybe a girlfriend, and drop this childish hobby of yours. if you already have those i still suggest the latter of the three.

im embarassed that people like you play lieroX.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 12:13:56 pm by k = »

sharsh

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 1166 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sharsh
« Reply #257 on: July 23, 2006, 12:14:43 pm »
wow your such a hipercrit  ;) remember when you 1st flamed raz and u had all your little followers say stuff about him ::) and what happend to all your lil friend o yea thats right they all ran off when u got owned by raz :o your pethetic and in your hole post u just wrote what did you manage to say... that raz is old and shouldent play liero? i mean come on you gotta do better then that :-\ and dont even try to flame me back couse i will just put u back in your place. so heres a little advice from me stop thinking your top shit when your just some noob that got caught up playing with the big boys ;)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 12:22:46 pm by sharsh »

Some Random Ock

« Reply #258 on: July 23, 2006, 12:28:18 pm »
wow, im just stunned :o
what the hell are you doing still talking?

excuse me, you nothing, i believe i asked in my first post if anyone else saw what was happening, not to post " owned!! " or some other sh*t like that, Mr. One Hit Wonder. but yes yes, you are right, they were following me after i flamed that, but they werent in it for fear like you are, you little dweeb.

and yet, why are you talking? is it because when your on raz's side you know your bound to win the argument? is that maybe because everyone buys his shit?

put me in my place!?! haha, youve done nothing more but made an ass of yourself and shown your ability to cuddle with raziel's ass.

and in my post, i said more or less, that raz has no room to be calling anyone childish as long as he is a 20 year old loser with nothing better to do with his spare time than bash people on a wannabe forum.

and as far as summarizing goes, what the **** did you just say?
your pethetic

haha, i feel like a hobo just called me a failure. next time you call anyone anything and expect it to ave any power, make sure you get it right.
you, my little non-friend, are pathetic

get your ass back over to the word assosiation thread where your opinion is more valid.  ;) oh yah, and hows about i add a wink to make it look like im not trying to insult you.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 12:41:59 pm by k = »

Raziel

« Reply #259 on: July 23, 2006, 12:40:15 pm »
C-ocky, again you are doing wrong.
My personal life is none of your busines. My way of entertaiment neither. But very well.
I do have a job, and I'm 20 years old. I graduaded the best high school in my city with nice results, which is top 20 in whole Poland. Currently I'm student of math at Wrocłlaw university. Any other smart things you have to say about me?
Act as for my age? Give me an internet tutorial where it is well described, how I should behave as for my age, because without this I will not make it, I'm afraid.

This forum is currently the only one where I'm active, and friends inform me on IRC when some idiot posts another offensive crap to me.

Yare yare, let's come back to copyrights.

if you are drawing about the worms in LieroX or the worms games then the copyrights belong to THEM, thats how copyrights work, you twat.

What? Did you just try to act smartass? This is my work, it's nto a gift for LieroX. LX logo was a gift, but still I have full rights to use it anywhere I want. You say my drawings are free to use for anyone? Nope, it's MY work, and I wish everyone to ask me first, if they want to use it. But I guess no-one wants, since it's so pathetic and crappy. Wonder then, why I'm myself proud of them all, and all talented friends, who also can draw, not just do scetches like you, admitted, that my worms are well done. I'm afraid you are outstanding here. Now all you say is your own opinion, and I personally don't believe, that not even one of my worm drawings made you smile.

Now, you didn't say anything in your post what would be considered as a constructive critique. Because your post above, is kind of critique of my age, behaviour and worm drawings and generel, whole my life. Didn't you say long ago, how much you hate when I do this kind of critique to others? What now, aren't you a damn big-time-hpocrite? I guess you are.

Game. What's wrong with having some fun? You say this game is not as for my age? Why there isn't any warning during "Game installation", that this game is only for kids below 13? Why i do enjoy playing this game, ONLY with people who are adult, a LITTLE yougner than me, my age, or odler than me? Hm? Why QuafaS left, and said he is sick of all of you, kiddos who only whine and flame in games, hm? If all the old players, like me, Adam, Zapp, Loop, Kaptengu, Asrack, RunYouFool, Anubis... would leave this community, leave it to guys liek you, young tiny asshole, how far would it come? Hm? Will you find nice answer? Who will manage forums, do some important changes, keep peace in the community, or be pain in your ass, but still keep kind of finesse while doing it? You think I'm too old for playing games? Why? Milions people in the whole world are creating games. And programmers are 30 years old or similar age. They are even older than me, and their job is doing games for kids like you. Should they feel shameful, or they enjoy their job? Again, why you judge others only by seeing your own shallow reality? You can't measure depth of me only by knowing yourself. So why you go into my life, and try to play in fortuneteller, and make my feel so ashamed, because I play some internet game? Honestly, I play it rare right now. I enjoy talks with people much much more. Is it also wrong? That i "waste" my time because I want to know people from all the areas of the world? Talk to them, enjoy my time, do some UGLY WORM pictures for them, which make them smiling? Isn't it worth, to waste few hours to make other guy feel happier? it is. HAVE YOU GOT ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?

No need to answer, you will never manage to do that in nice and reasonable way. So keep your little dirty mouths shut, and don't be a hypocrite again. I do say I'm not nice guy, but you pretend to be one of these cute little boys who are nice for everyone. I guess all can see where is the limit of your kindness.

C-ocky, thinnk next time before you post anything. Your post above... is nothing, but piece of junk. I didnt even feel offended, sorry. I just feel sorry for you.

Again, you cans tart your silyl talk with me wasting time for writing long posts. yep, I do waste it, and it;s a real waste. But it's a necessary waste, to teach morons like you to keep their tongue behind teeth. Learn to open mouths, only when you find good words. When you will be really smart in your reply, I will include magic word "touche". As for now, it's you the one who is pathetic, not me.

About friends... do they suck my ass? Never noticed that. They are jsut friends, who let me enjoy talks with them. Some of them still need to get use, that when i say "asshole!" it's actualy a compliment. But slowly they know me better, and they simply know that it's you here the one, who is doing big mess. No need to keep flaming them, if they only comment my post. jsut like you did comment others artworks. you say "Lol! This is wonderful, lol!!", they said "you are woned". it's exactly same. Short comment about something. Open your eyes, C-ocky.

Oh well, I forgot in whole post to add few spicy words. So will do it now.

You little ******, ****, **** ** ***********, **************************** ** ************************************.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up

anything