Naruto 1.26 NT – 100lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Works of Art  (Read 43725 times)

MeNtOs

Re: Works of Art
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2006, 04:31:52 am »
 ;D awsome  ;D

MeNtOs

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2006, 04:33:50 am »
dude what program do you use to do all that stuff becasue paints not the best  ;D

Some Random Ock

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2006, 04:36:17 am »
dont double post, ok? hehe

its all good though

but yah, i use Photoshop CS2 and imageready for all my pics

MeNtOs

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2006, 04:38:49 am »
ok sorry bout the double posting and ok i ahve that program on my computer i will check it out  ;D

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2006, 04:50:00 am »
Yo, since we are in the topic of Photoshop CS2, can you huck me up with CS2 again, i tryed Ares lite(my protiatory source for downloading anything). Well, i would like to know how you got it Ocky? and if it is the site you showed me. that site only gave me the trial version. i want the full version.

Spectro

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2006, 05:24:22 am »
Nice Ocky I love the red abstract one... I'm a sucker for abstract stuff =]

Coo pack too, doesn't Digital Blasphemy makes the most perfect renders? Some of their stuff looks so realistic it's hard to believe they were made with a computer.

I forgot to post the wallpaper I was finishing up a while ago, so here it is: Clicktastic

Some Random Ock

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2006, 05:30:10 am »
so are those..... eyes...?

Spectro

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2006, 05:31:34 am »
Eyes? Its abstract, not supposed to be anything specific ;)

Quake

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2006, 05:46:15 am »
Dude. That one where your being pulled back into the maul of people is amazing. Also, all the other drawn ones... very nice!
True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.
- Albert Einstein

Some Random Ock

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2006, 05:49:35 am »
oh yah, thanks dude, it took me a while hehe

its a bunch of zombies, really cool drawing, hehe

well, spec, those things looked like eyes to me cuz the blood, LOL

maybe... someones eyes.... shot out of thier head.... cuz they saw ur cool GFX design art... i dunno :D

Some Random Ock

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2006, 12:56:02 pm »
heres some more of my art. i dont draw much anymore, lol, so i donly have 3 drawings. but at least i have another folder!

theres the cover to my new and improved art folder. i drew it with permanent marker and messed up that guy's fist, aint life a *****? but i still think it looks nice, hehe
(oh yah, my initials are DCK, im not putting OCK all over my art folder, lol)

it was supposed to have the reaper stuck to a big knarled tree but i never got around to doing it...

this is one i drew when i wasnt very happy, LOL

a nice little drawing i did a while ago, i got bored and drew the blood with a paint marker one day, hehe. it adds a nice touch ;D

comment your hearts out!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 01:01:39 pm by k = »

Duality

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2006, 01:09:46 pm »
omg ock!!!
u draw like hell good ;)
i wish i could draw that good ::)
i cant say anymore im speaklless ::)

[leke]GrassNinja

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2006, 01:12:11 pm »
ya me 2 ;)
wow ock the last draw is fantastic :o
i like it with the blood :P

MeNtOs

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2006, 03:19:28 pm »
those are really nice drawings i had a big folder of drawings i did but i lost them too   :(

Nico

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2006, 03:48:04 pm »
Ffs ock ur incredible on drawing hands, me myself draw much "manga" and my hands allways gets so fukin... well handikaped... i suck at drawing hands ;(

MeNtOs

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2006, 05:11:31 pm »
I draw manga and animie i can draw but to do something good it takes me like 1-2 hours

Some Random Ock

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2006, 07:40:33 pm »
DUDE!
  i had a big folder of drawings i did but i lost them too   
that sucks, dude

dont you feel a little forsaken when that happens? lol, 2 TIMES IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME!
ive lost a total of 140-160 really good drawings (all as good or better than the zombie one) and the only pics i have left are the really old ones i did that suck ass and i dont like em....

well, thanks for the feedback. u guys have made me start wanting to draw some more. im going to go do that right now :)

Spectro

« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2006, 05:56:27 am »
Draw a self portrait dude =D

Some Random Ock

« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2006, 08:17:12 am »
hey, u guys, i wanna see w=some of ur drawings, like the mange ur talking about. and as for my hands, i used to stare at my hands from different angles to get how they looked, LOL. like for 10 - 20 minutes at a time. and then id start drawing. but yah, my mom is a badass artist too, i think i get it from her. ill see if i can find some of her stuff, itll blow u away, dudes, im serious

about the self portrait, hehe.... basically almost every person i draw looks like me, LOL

the ****gy hair and blue jeans and random shirt, thats it

well, i did a doodle for LXA and thought u guys might like the hell out of it
i did 3 of the same image cuz there was just too much to say and i couldnt get on the net for an hour and was bored as hell, so, MEH!

GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS!

oh yah, let me hit you with some knowledge. like, i cant draw gils for shit. i just like the scenes of pure ultraviolence, or dark ominous settings with hideous figures in them. chicks dont fit into those settings, to me, so i never draw girls. i mean, i can draw them but they look kinda funny. its the way that the face is structured that i dont have down all the way. they have a slightly different shape in the head i.e. thinner face and a V kind of jawbone. thier noses are smaller and the hair flows different. all these aspects i never practice in, so i need to start drawing that some more, LOL :D

but yah, i wanna see some of your art and give me suggestions on what else to put. that image i put up is only showing 1/8 of the page, so far. i have a lot of room, so help me out. like, what character (skin) should i put in there? dont make them too hard, okay? i cant gaurantee anything. and then when this is done maybe spec can supra it up with some GFX like textures, colors, and all kinds of whatnot... sound like a plan?

(A)ID10M.5

« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2006, 04:14:19 pm »
wow those are extremely cool, i also have some rough drawing which i will place on here asap!! :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Up

anything