Total servers: 4
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Punisher for real September 20, 2019, 07:30:42 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 68.5.19.239
Game Mode:
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: -[C4]- Application forms  (Read 12057 times)

>--Faisal-->

-[C4]- Application forms
« on: January 26, 2006, 05:34:31 am »
Interested in joining the [C4] Clan? use this Form as a guide make us understand why you want to be a [C4]?

- highlight your Strengths and Weeknesses.
- History, (clans, training program etc..)
- Skills-rate, your self--> ?/10
- Settings, (strongest asset)
- availability (what time do you play?)
- Last question is most important, choose your words carefully, it will mostlikely determain your loyalty.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*In the same format. no altering
-[C4]-Application Forms

Liero Name:
Real Name (nick name):
Sex:
MSN/E-mail address:
History:
Reference:
Skills:
availability:
Why do you want to be a [C4]? (in a 3 sentences):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Consider:

*Only if you are interested, dont ask us directly.
*after application, if filled out correctly, an interview with 1 other senior member will commence.
  via LXA chat, or MSN, what ever is comfortable.
*max # of player in this clan is 7

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application #1 

Liero Name: wildcat
Real Name (nick name): Chris
Sex: Male
MSN/E-mail address: wildcat@hotmail.com
History: None
Reference: My friend P|W dember told me about it.
Skills: Mortars/Rifles/8-Bit
availability: On the East coast in USA about 3:00 through 7:00
Why do you want to be a [C4]? (in a 3 sentences): Well when I first started playing I met the C4's in my first game. They were so good so it inspired me to get into the clan. Well here I am trying out 4 months later.

[C4] Material!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application #2

Liero Name: Hans
Real Name (nick name): Christopher
Sex:male
MSN/E-mail address:bad_hans_watchout@hotmail.com
History: BS>
Reference: I played the old Liero before.
Skills: Mortars/MSF
availability: 1-2 hours during the week, 3-4 at the weekend.
Why do you want to be a [C4]? (in a 3 sentences):
I remember times, when C4 players won every game. They were respected and always nice. It's quite obviously that some people want become like them.

Not [C4] material
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 06:53:25 am by >--Faisal--> »

Trinity

Re: --->[C4] Application forms!<---
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 03:25:40 pm »
i dont have a clan:D

Purplehaze

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 07:17:46 pm »
grr lol. i want to ask LcD how exxy does with the timezone, cause thats my only problem with letting you in [C4]. I kno you are active, but i want to make sure its the times we are active. i would love to have u as a CW buddy. just give me a couple hours.  :P

Trinity

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 12:50:27 am »
hehe. exigo probly skips skool or somthin. i can try to be a bit more active. i get home at around 3:20pm gmt+10 time i think. on weekends im home all day accept for saturday nights.
EDIT: whoops i hit the wrong button hehe  ::)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 02:02:05 am by purplehaze »

Purplehaze

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 02:02:36 am »
hehe. exigo probly skips skool or somthin. i can try to be a bit more active. i get home at around 3:20pm gmt+10 time i think. on weekends im home all day accept for saturday nights.
well, i kno you are active, and i dont want you to waste more time playing liero than you already do. my only concern with you joining is if you will be playing at the same time as the other C4 members, who are all NA. So right now for example, its 8 pm where i am, and 10 am where u are. but also, its winter for you, and summer for me. how long is your summer break? because then you can possibly play when we play when its winter for us.  I just want members to be able to practice and get better together, and play in CWs. The hardest thing is getting CWs, because you never kno when you could be playing in them, unless you have a prearranged date and time.

Trinity

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 05:33:30 am »
summer break aint long for me. bout 6-8weeks. but will b on 2 week holidays bout a month adn a half.

darkazn

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 05:38:27 pm »
well, i kno you are active, and i dont want you to waste more time playing liero than you already do. my only concern with you joining is if you will be playing at the same time as the other C4 members, who are all NA. So right now for example, its 8 pm where i am, and 10 am where u are. but also, its winter for you, and summer for me. how long is your summer break? because then you can possibly play when we play when its winter for us.  I just want members to be able to practice and get better together, and play in CWs. The hardest thing is getting CWs, because you never kno when you could be playing in them, unless you have a prearranged date and time.
yo faisal most of the C4 ppl come around 6 or 4 as long as bills is on around 6-8 he'll like see us besides we got hes msn he just ask us do u want to battle and junk xD

Aries

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 07:19:48 pm »
Facial and darkanze u guys r doing well to bring C4 back. i am Killer but i am staying Aires. hope u guys do well and i never see any of u on!

darkazn

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 09:39:09 pm »
ummm.... Aries wat time do u go on
ill be in (V), WaA, and ppl i know servers

Baby~Yale

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2006, 12:14:24 am »
oh.. i saw Aires couple days ago. Killer eh? xP

wildcat

Re: -[C4]- Application forms (NEW!)
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2006, 11:27:30 pm »
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 11:39:14 pm by wildcat102 »

Cloud

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2006, 11:35:58 pm »
Reference: Wtf is a refererance

It means who referred you to the clan..who told you about it, or how you found about it..

wildcat

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006, 11:38:35 pm »
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 12:14:12 am by wildcat102 »

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2006, 12:22:53 am »
Well faisal since I wasted my time gathering points over the few weeks heres my application...  :(

Ok, Dont get so frushtrated, Frushtration is part of the game that you have to indure if you want to  be in  [C4]. You know how much Frushtration i have indured, no one can imagine. Through out my career as a liero player(pro if you may call it), i have stayed a [C4] for ever, from the leaders falling to the time when it seemed i was the only member, except for one time, where i joined [Toi], but that was a mistake, and i corrected it by reviveing [C4]. You are not the only one, Darkazn is another one who has indured the first taste of the trial system. You are the first one to test out the application system, and will  the, interview.

Now when is the best time to have an interview?. Your paragraph is very vague, please propare a better one, for that is your interview question. and one more.

I would sujest that you get ready to play more of 100lt settings.

wildcat

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2006, 12:25:26 am »
Yes asrack has been telling me that so ive been practiceing ill open my server now if you want me too. Clouds server timed for me. Sorry im hard headed.  :-\

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2006, 12:33:24 am »
Yes asrack has been telling me that so ive been practiceing ill open my server now if you want me too. Clouds server timed for me. Sorry im hard headed.  :-\

I cant seem to update the list, i will play 2moro, i am done for the day. Dont say you are hard headed, if you feel uncomfertable with something let it out. I or any of the [C4] members want to hold a grudge or feel left out in the clan. You will know the joy of being in [C4] after you have become a full member. I am willing to spare my own time to creat several systems that can make members feel alot better. next project: [C4] news paper (where I write an article, each week, describeing what has happend, player stats. everything, things that other clans have never done before). I only participate in forums to improve my typeing skills and my literature. lol! this helps alot with school. so 2moro then!

wildcat

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2006, 12:35:38 am »
Look forward to it all.  ;D

Purplehaze

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2006, 12:43:59 am »
a [C4] newspaper would be alot of work, but it could be really cool. good luck with that  :)

Baby~Yale

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2006, 02:02:01 am »
I cant seem to update the list, i will play 2moro, i am done for the day. Dont say you are hard headed, if you feel uncomfertable with something let it out. I or any of the [C4] members want to hold a grudge or feel left out in the clan. You will know the joy of being in [C4] after you have become a full member. I am willing to spare my own time to creat several systems that can make members feel alot better. next project: [C4] news paper (where I write an article, each week, describeing what has happend, player stats. everything, things that other clans have never done before). I only participate in forums to improve my typeing skills and my literature. lol! this helps alot with school. so 2moro then!

er... id be happy to proof read the C4 newspaper, dont take it personally but your spelling is absolutely horrible... xD I dont mean that in any bad way either.

>--Faisal-->

[C4] Forgiveness!
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2006, 04:23:06 am »
er... id be happy to proof read the C4 newspaper, dont take it personally but your spelling is absolutely horrible... xD I dont mean that in any bad way either.

Dont get on my nerves Yale, You have piseed me off far enough allready. Comming out with fulse accusations to insault me. What ever you just highlighted, had no spelling mistakes, and i do admit it my self that i am an horible speller, but you dont have to rub that inmy face. and comming from your own member, adds on to the insault. As for todays dilama, when you accused me of kicking wildcat, even tough i have said nothing to that person, is lame. Get your information from the right guy, ask before blabering garbage like "dictorship". I created systems that are essential for this clan to function, such as the bulletproof trial membership and application forms + interview and next the news paper, as it is just to much of a load. anyways i want this to be a fun clan. And i have been noticeing that i have been a little hard, anyways find a place in your heart to forgive me if you can, but when i returned i was somewhat pissed, when seeing a player like Purplehaze go, so i took matters into my own hands a little. I somewhat forgot that this clan is a democratic clan. I will be back to my normal self when we decide when our 3 meetings will be, because i find it, and i know everyone will aslo find it a essential and must needed one in a fragile clan like [C4].

In a clan like this, people are aloud to let out their feelings for their fellow members, and i have just done so, you pissed me off and i retalliated. Wild cat is doing the same, just today in game he said "Faisal you are pissing me off", me in consideration, told him to let out all you have for fellow members, our members dont hold grudges.

anyways this is wayyy off topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Up