Total servers: 4
  •  pelya
  •  hbpencil16
The Suggestion Box (Forum Discussion ) by hbpencil16 September 19, 2020, 09:14:44 am
[Emp] Recruitment ([Emp]) by therealpulver September 17, 2020, 08:09:57 pm
To [Emp] Members | Message from PulVer ([Emp]) by therealpulver September 17, 2020, 08:06:47 pm
[Skin] Made a cool skin! (Downloads) by Ruki September 16, 2020, 08:50:57 am
[AwE]some tournament 2020 - winners take 100€! (Events & Contests) by Ruki September 16, 2020, 08:44:31 am
We got IPv6 in Ukraine
Fireworks v1.1 – 100lt
IP: 78.27.177.68
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.165
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Players:
Server Of Serveriness
Modern Warfare1.0 – 100lt
IP: 119.17.128.41
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To [Emp] Members | Message from PulVer  (Read 754 times)

therealpulver

To [Emp] Members | Message from PulVer
« on: May 01, 2020, 10:08:55 pm »
Much has changed since the early days, when LieroX was competitive, plenty of good players/clans, and the countless winning streaks that we had fought tooth and nails over.

Today, the [Emp] clan turns 13 years old. What began as a novel idea in 07 - to bring the best hybrid (Multimod & Mortar) players together to play competitive LieroX - has allowed this clan to survive and endure, where as others have perish.

Although winning ceases to matter in today's world and I know many of you retired because you were sick of winning, I highly encourage everyone to find some opportunities to drop by the game once a while for old time sake, esp given COVID-19.

We've come a long way over the decades, and it feels like we're just getting started.

Qaz,

Re: To [Emp] Members | Message from PulVer
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 04:51:38 pm »
Emp 2 ez
now come online, get active and fight me

also why i'm not in the honorary list boom promised me spot in it when he recruited me D:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 04:55:00 pm by Qaz, »

therealpulver

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 05:29:19 pm »
Qaz, you will have a spot in [Emp]. We definitely hope to have you back as a member. Not sure on the honorary list though ;)

Otherwise, if Flesk and Boomboy were to come back online, we will see you on the battlefield :D.

Bizkit

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2020, 09:55:16 pm »
Much has changed since the early days, when LieroX was competitive, plenty of good players/clans, and the countless winning streaks that we had fought tooth and nails over.

Today, the [Emp] clan turns 13 years old. What began as a novel idea in 07 - to bring the best hybrid (Multimod & Mortar) players together to play competitive LieroX - has allowed this clan to survive and endure, where as others have perish.

Although winning ceases to matter in today's world and I know many of you retired because you were sick of winning, I highly encourage everyone to find some opportunities to drop by the game once a while for old time sake, esp given COVID-19.

We've come a long way over the decades, and it feels like we're just getting started.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2ZAN9EGpCc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2ZAN9EGpCc</a>

therealpulver

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2020, 10:36:10 pm »
lol, so what? We played thousands of CWs. We win some and we lose some. We beat -=HP=- many times as well. In the end, we don't even bother posting our wins/losses.

Their leader Zix was an ex [Emp] member. -=HP=- was a decent clan, made of some ex Emp members. It was kind of like playing against ourselves at some point. However, too bad they only lasted for a short period before it got disbanded.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 11:12:59 pm by therealpulver »

Bizkit

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 12:09:43 pm »
lol, so what? We played thousands of CWs. We win some and we lose some. We beat -=HP=- many times as well. In the end, we don't even bother posting our wins/losses.

Their leader Zix was an ex [Emp] member. -=HP=- was a decent clan, made of some ex Emp members. It was kind of like playing against ourselves at some point. However, too bad they only lasted for a short period before it got disbanded.

Surely we didnt lose against you, did we?  8)  And were up longer than you apart from boomboy and flesk

therealpulver

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2020, 05:08:01 pm »

Surely we didnt lose against you, did we?  8)  And were up longer than you apart from boomboy and flesk

Not sure if i ever played against you in a cw, I did with Zix and DeathMan and we won that cw.  Regardless, it is not like we keep track of everything or play competitive these days ;). I am open for some friendly games if you are around.

PreDaToR

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2020, 02:47:10 am »

Hi !  :)

I don't know if someone will see this message by now since this was posted months ago. Anyway, you might remember me, back in the days I used the name PaiN KilleR (I think I was mostly called Pain) aka Xanadu. I remember you, along with Flesk, Boom, Love.... we had some great games together.

I happened to drop by the forums, for some reason I just thought about this game, and saw this thread. It has been years man. I was looking around before writing this message and I've seen some posts I made on this forum and it made me cringe. I was just a child back then. I was so ignorant.

The clan is 13 years old now, it seems so fresh in my memory, yet all these years have gone by. That's life... it is what it is.

It is crazy, I think I started playing this game around 03. I still remember the golden age of this game, was probably around 05 or 06-ish ? There were like 30 servers up all the time. Those were the good old days.

I do remember, as you describe, the clan wars we had playing not only Mortars but multimods which was new for me at that time... but we held our own and played our best to win.

As you said, for sure, it would be fun to play some games, for old time's sake.

Most importantly, I hope you are all (and stay) well during this Covid-19, because it seems like it is not over yet.

Peace out

therealpulver

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2020, 08:06:47 pm »
Likewise Xanadu. Stay safe out there.

Hopefully we will get to meet you in the game one of these days.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything