Total servers: 1
Lord Of Liero -2017 (Events & Contests) by Boomboy December 12, 2017, 04:30:44 pm
Kurko's Nightbar
Liero v1.0 – 20lt
IP: 86.115.61.25
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 7
Max Kills: 20
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc3
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dedicated servers are down Kurko!  (Read 281 times)

paksukainen

Dedicated servers are down Kurko!
« on: November 29, 2017, 06:01:47 pm »
Yo Kurko!

Your servers are down :'( ,what's up with this?
I hope this is only a temporary problem!

/Pak

Marten

Re: Dedicated servers are down Kurko!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 03:24:12 pm »
Heyo

Unfortunately, there's still no server online since Kurkos, GunGame, Môrtsland and the other went down last week.

Is maybe someone in this forum able to set up a constant server als alternative playing room to the ones of Kurko? Last thursday, paksu and I couldnt play because we both were not able to host/join a private server.

It would be really sad if liero could not be played because of no servers.. :O

In this case I'll thank KatzeWurst and Haty for helping with hosting the last few days.

Best wishes - and hope to see you guys later
-Mart
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it.

Blob(KatzeWurzt)

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 06:06:18 pm »
I think that without dedicated servers Lx will die out guickly...

Kurko

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 09:46:18 pm »
Wouldn't the previous thread have been enough for this...? Anyway, looks like the servers have crashed at some point but I don't yet know why. I'm away from home and the computer doesn't respond via SSH either so I can't investigate it right now but I suspect a hardware failure. Maybe we'll know more tomorrow or Tuesday...

paksukainen

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 11:08:32 pm »
Ok,good to hear that you are alive and well!
Didn't mean to nag about it :-[. Just wanted to inform you that the servers were down if you were unaware of it.

I'm not a computer guy,so it means alot that smart guys like you dedicate time and resources to host servers!
The reason i started playing liero again after a long absence was thanks to your servers!
Most of the time i'm unable to join the servers that people are hosting. I can see the servers but they are "blue" and i can't join  :'(.

Anyway,sorry for the rant. I hope it isn't a big problem and you get it fixed!
Thank you for keeping liero alive Kurko!!

/Pak
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything