Total servers: 1
Lord Of Liero -2017 (Events & Contests) by Boomboy December 12, 2017, 04:30:44 pm
Kurko's Nightbar
Liero v1.0 – 20lt
IP: 86.115.61.25
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 7
Max Kills: 20
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc3
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gungame- and Morts servers gone from server list  (Read 267 times)

paksukainen

Gungame- and Morts servers gone from server list
« on: November 09, 2017, 06:38:09 pm »
Hey Kurko!

Several of your dedicated servers have disappeared from the server list.
But it is still possible to join if you have the ip adress saved.

What's up with this?

/Pak

Kurko

Re: Gungame- and Morts servers gone from server list
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 08:32:05 pm »
Looks like there's a problem with albert's UDP master server (server.az2000.de:23450).

The old HTTP-based master server (thelobby.altervista.org/server) can only register one server per IP so only one of my servers is registered there.

UDP master servers can register multiple servers per IP but looks like the only UDP master server we have is not functioning properly at the moment.

The newer HTTP master server at openlierox.net/server can also register multiple servers per IP, but I once stopped using it because it's reachable via IPv6 and that caused major problems with Openlierox servers. I later disabled IPv6 on my server computer but didn't enable this master server because most people are still not using it and thus it wouldn't provide much benefit.

All 4 servers are online and you can join them by adding them manually into the list. The IP address is the same for all (it may change occasionally) but the port is different. The ports are currently 23600, 23650, 23651 and 23700.

Midnight

Re: Gungame- and Morts servers gone from server list
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 11:25:55 pm »
Soooo,

thanks to DC, albert, Kurko and all others who kept Liero updated all the time. If there is actually anyone left-thanks :)

Even now u can see from time to time some newbies though i dont play anymore actually. But from time to time it feels nice to play :)
Emma Watson <333

<3
Pages: [1]   Go Up