Total servers: 1
Lord Of Liero -2017 (Events & Contests) by Boomboy December 12, 2017, 04:30:44 pm
Kurko's Nightbar
Liero v1.0 – 20lt
IP: 86.115.61.25
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 7
Max Kills: 20
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc3
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who's still around?  (Read 963 times)

[leke]GrassNinja

Who's still around?
« on: October 01, 2017, 11:52:41 am »
Hey there

It's been forever since I played this game, still think back on in from time to time.
I used to lurk these forums once every couple of years when I got a little nostalgic to see if the game's still alive. Must've been a while since I last checked cause now it seems pretty dead. I find that very sad cause it is such a great game and it had such a great community.

So I wonder, is anybody else from the old days still lurking the forums once in a while?
I'd love to play some games with you guys again :D

Wander

Re: Who's still around?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 04:32:39 pm »
I've not been here in a long time, it's coincidental that we visit less than a week from each other. Not coincidental enough to have some games together, I suppose.. :(
I suppose we all found other ways to spend our time, that's also a good thing :)

Thor

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 12:53:00 pm »
Hi!

I don't even remember when I've last time played this great game. I love this community too much so I can't resist to see what's happening here in the forum sometimes. Wander is right above there about spending time nowadays... and it's a good thing :)

I don't even use computer every day or every week anymore at home, iPad and mobile phone is enough for me at free time.

...but it would be nice to have some LX games with old friends :)

Vux

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 04:48:47 pm »
you can retire from lx, but lx never retire from you! I would love to play sometimes, but what I noticed there is no one who is hosting games, ive been checking this time to time :D I had so much fun in the past with this game. I kinda miss oldtimes :)

paksukainen

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 10:48:14 pm »
Me,Hathat and Marten are usually online weekdays somewhere around 18.00-20.00ish Central European Time.
Feel free to join us at Kurkos!

/Pak

Qaz,

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 11:22:00 pm »
Pay my driver license and I resurrect this game.

Each time I returned the game bloomed, my 10 hour afk hosts slowly built the community back to active states.

So lets start fundme page for my server and your savior Qaz the saint who died for your sins and is now ready to forgive everything and let you back into paradise where liero is active game once again.

1 euro=1 prayer
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 11:25:14 pm by Qaz, »

Gaston

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 08:41:24 pm »
I come around and clean up spam from time to time
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

SorZ

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2017, 10:10:27 pm »
Still lurking around.  8)

Hi Thor!

Bizkit

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 05:45:23 pm »
Pay my driver license and I resurrect this game.

Each time I returned the game bloomed, my 10 hour afk hosts slowly built the community back to active states.

So lets start fundme page for my server and your savior Qaz the saint who died for your sins and is now ready to forgive everything and let you back into paradise where liero is active game once again.

1 euro=1 prayer

I come around and clean up spam from time to time

Empty talk as usual, typical Gaston.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything