Total servers: 1
Lord Of Liero -2017 (Events & Contests) by Boomboy December 12, 2017, 04:30:44 pm
Kurko's Nightbar
Liero v1.0 – 20lt
IP: 86.115.61.25
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 7
Max Kills: 20
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc3
Players:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is alive in 2017  (Read 2773 times)

pelya

Re: Who is alive in 2017
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2017, 08:20:54 am »
Any hack to port it to Android?

Android release.
Sources.

You'd better get yourself Bluetooth gamepad, because touchscreen controls will not improve.
Some dialogs do not work with gamepad, maybe I'll fix this in a year or two.
It also should work on TV boxes, but I've never tested it that way.

Squirrel_Hivemind

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2017, 02:59:38 pm »
Hi everyone! Google brought me here :)

I have been sick for a few days (fever, almost no sleep, weird dreams etc.) and this morning as I was waking up, the word Liero and the memory of this game just popped into my head unbidden. I haven't thought about this childhood game in, like, a DECADE. Which was really random, so I did some google searching out of sheer nostalgia and have downloaded the 1.36 from the "official" site and the 0.58 version from here.

Don't have time to boot the games up right now, but I'll definitely give it a go later. Problem is, I don't think I know anyone that would be willing to play this... so my question is, how are the online multi-player options looking at the moment?

Also, is there perhaps a Discord server? I run discord for other games, and it's great for catching people online and setting up team/clan stuff. Also, is there any particular day/time when people are online? Because that's a trick that sometimes works for low-activity groups; setting up one day of the week, like "Liero Fridays", and then there's no need to hang around in chat or anything else because you know that if you jump into the game on Fridays there's always going to be people playing? Just a thought.

Cheers!

paksukainen

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2017, 05:58:07 pm »
Me,Hathat and Marten are usually online weekdays somewhere around 18.00-20.00ish Central European Time.
Feel free to join us at Kurkos!

/Pak

Kurko

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2017, 09:33:49 pm »
Any hack to port it to Android?

Android release.
Sources.

You'd better get yourself Bluetooth gamepad, because touchscreen controls will not improve.
Some dialogs do not work with gamepad, maybe I'll fix this in a year or two.
It also should work on TV boxes, but I've never tested it that way.

NICE :P
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

anything