Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 7
Max Kills: 20
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc3
Players:
Marten(7 lives, 0 kills)
paksukainen(7 lives, 0 kills)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: LXA All Time Awards  (Read 6505 times)

Thor

Re: LXA All Time Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2016, 07:37:37 pm »
Did you bang Lodur's sister yet?

Not yet. But I believe the time is approaching day by day...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 07:47:36 pm by Thor »

Aerius

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2016, 02:45:19 pm »
FoH > all!!1!

I have nothing else to add at this point

uuaapeli

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2016, 12:22:54 pm »
HELP ME GUYS!

Only reason I'm here is that this is the most recent update in here and its hard to find active liero players these days. Can you help me? I used to play tons of liero online back in the day 2005-2010 but nobody there anymore... And I played with the best more or less so I'm no noobie, not that I'd be the best either. But i love the game and the community has disappeared i guess. But does someone play this game still and where 'cause I want in!!

Qaz,

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2016, 12:37:05 pm »
just keep server list open on weekends and evening and you might get lucky. game been dying last year

Wander

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2016, 11:18:11 pm »
I leave you guys alone for 1 moment and you start writing your memoires as if it is time to carry this game and forum to the grave? Well guess what, I'm not buying it. My computer crashed last summer so I've been away for a while, but today I finally bought a new laptop and I hereby vow that these OLX keys will show wear before any of the others do.

With that said, let's nonetheless join in for some nostalgia.

The ultimate funny bone
Seen as one of these other categories is already destined for Z01, I'm gonna go with Yellowbart here. Always fun to have around in the server and his diary here was pretty epic (The rotten digest was far better still, but Funny bone just doesn't seem like the right way to describe those guys ;)).

The greatest drunkard in the game
Z01 was born for this title. He's the greatest.

The player you hated playing against the most
I don't remember there being one.

The toughest player you ever played against
I choose to interpret this as the best player all around and there's only one candidate in that category. Tafka was in the absolute top at any given moment for as long as I can remember (which is about 10 years I guess). Nobody else even comes close to that consistency.

The greatest leader in the game
I guess Run and MiLeC deserve a mention in this category for being the leading figures behind LXA and FB, respectively. As far as clan leaders go, Ruki, IRC and Zapp managed to create remarkably stable ones. But who is the greatest leader? Can we even say this about anyone who's clan we haven't personally been in? I don't know.

The greatest clan in your opinion
For me, it's OwZ. No question. For the game, it is RIP.

The greatest community member of all time
To me, Runyoufool was the embodiment of the community for such a long time. Nowadays, DarkCharlie takes the cookie. For everything.

Let's do another thread like this after LXA's second decade and see if the same people still win the prizes :p
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

anything