Total servers: 2
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ March 17, 2019, 04:47:14 pm
DE nonstop + voting
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
US nonstop + voting
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: LXA All Time Awards  (Read 8762 times)

Legend

LXA All Time Awards
« on: December 20, 2015, 08:07:56 pm »

So here it is!

It occurs to me that it would be rather pointless to host LXA Alliance Awards this year, so I got this idea to do something different. Since we are all inevitably starting to stop playing this game entirely, maybe now is a good time to look back and reminisce those good times. I'm going to list a few categories that you can cast your "vote" to. It's not so much casting a single vote, but rather paying tribute to those you think deserve it. If you have a funny or cool story to share with us along the way, please do not hesitate to express yourself! It's precisely what this thread is all about. If you want to comment on something people say, it's okay to discuss past events too.

All right, then.

The ultimate funny bone

The competitive folk of LX like me played the game primarily because of the competition. It was intoxicating at its very best. I do acknowledge though, that there were those "casual" players, who didn't care to play clanwars. Fools. Whatever, this award is just for you!

I personally pick Thor. I think this is fairly self-explanatory.

The toughest player you ever played against

Tafka. Most of the time when we played [T3], we figured the simple way to win is to kill him. The rest of [T3] weren't up to his standard, so kill Tafka and it would be a walk in the park. Usually I would volunteer to go up against him. I would attack and die. I would then tell my teammates to finish him. Most of the time they were successful, but not until the damage had been done and Tafka had scored ridiculous amounts of damage and basically decided the game.

In Fightbox games also your chances to win a round would decrease dramatically if Tafka joined the server. Funny coincidence.

The player you hated playing against the most

Iliera takes this cake. Such an annoying bastard. He would always be extremely well positioned so that he got all the best angles to shoot, primarily handgun, while also maintaining best possible defensive stance. If you attacked him, you would die. If you stayed defensive yourself too, you would allow him to control matches and he would be in his element. You wouldn't stand a chance.

Sometimes you could be successful with enough teamwork; overload him in all directions with super aggressive attacks. It usually unsettled him and it would be so much fun. He hated losing and would often ragequit if he lost. Good times.

Of course, he would win all the tournaments he participated in. That endless patience, good positioning and ridiculous aim simply won games. I'm still curious would he have beaten me at my prime and Tafka without handgun. I guess we will never know.

The greatest leader in the game

You won't take me seriously, but I am going to list [FoH] Rambake. In my opinion this is rather simple, though. [FoH] was a clan, which indulged in all sorts of mischief and trolling, and people used to hate them for that. Even so, most of all that was just to have fun in their own way. If you didn't like them, you didn't need to play with them. They certainly roasted and insulted anyone they thought deserved it, and quite a lot people did receive that treatment, yes. In some ways though, it was just being very, very honest. If they didn't like you, they would make their dislike known. And your life hell, frankly. But If they did like you, they would treat you with respect.

Most of all, all the clan members seemed to be happy and enjoying themselves. It's in the name, right? Flowers of Happiness. They did cause all sorts of havoc, timing out towards the end of a clanwar for example if they were losing, banning people for silly reasons and making LXA their personal playground and flaming to people and all that. If the opposition won, they were branded laggers and runners, and probably were banned from the server. If [FoH] won, LXA would be full of giant screenshots boasting their great victory.

Rambake was probably the worst, but even so, I think he inspired his teammates. [FoH] gathered all like-minded, mostly Finnish people in their clan, and they would be extremely loyal towards each other and their clan. I think [FoH] was more an ideology than a simple clan. Everybody hated [FoH]. And [FoH] players loved it, I'm sure.

At one time in [WvW] they almost convinced me to join them. It was really close, actually.

The greatest clan in your opinion

I think in this one, you can be selfish and list your own clan. And I will say [WvW]. At its prime, it was a very professional clan. The players were individually all very skilled, and then we honed tactics and teamwork department to the perfection. [WvW] was a machine at its best. There was also great harmony and mutual respect between the players. Also, it was very international clan as well, which is pretty remarkable in my opinion. I did leave eventually though, because I felt I had accomplished everything in [WvW] and more importantly, I wanted to keep playing! [WvW] players started to get inactive and a little too complacent, actually. We had proven ourselves; there wasn't so much to play for anymore. Not competitively, anyway. It was pretty simple decision to leave in the end. I figured I rather play actively than not play at all, no matter how honorable the latter would be.

About [aC], it has been extremely curious clan. So much people have played in it during different times. I think it has been very healthy to the community, [aC] has kept things interesting! There have been times when I've been inactive, during that time Lodur has dutifully taken the role of a leader and recruited a lot people. Normally then, I would come back from inactiveness and then kick everyone out. Happy days. But hey, all the drama is great. Without drama, LX wouldn't have been LX.

The greatest community member of all time

This one is simple for me. MiLeC. Just because of Fightbox. Simply the best tournament there was. For me, it represented everything great about LX. SorZ also deserves credit for his contribution in the final active years, but MiLeC, having the vision to construct Fightbox and organize is deserves tons of credit.

The greatest drunkard in the game.

This is a very versatile award. Just come up with your own reasoning. Like the greatest sportsman or whatever. Maybe craziest person ever, like Skelz. You name it.
My category is the greatest juoppo. I shall pay tribute to Puni. Because of overall greatness. That's all.

On a final note, LX was so much fun for all these years. I'd like to thank all the people I've met and played with during all these years. I would like to make a list of names, but then there's so many of you! But really, thank you all.

I'm not going to install LX to my new laptop, even if there would be games played. It's all in the past now, so yeah, this is goodbye!

Merry Xmas to everyone and wish you all the very best,

Keijo of [aC]

crave

Re: LXA All Time Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 05:56:16 am »
1. SkooBa 2. Kemp 3. Aerius 4. IRC 5. pC 6. MileC 7. Puni

Boomboy

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 01:44:25 pm »
My memory is weak but I will try.

The Ultimate Funny Bone: Herr Flick
Ah Flick, you single handedly rejuvenated this game when I was less active and contributed so much. New maps were awesome and unheard of and your server became a warm place to relax and rek scrubs.

Mentions go to Hawk for his comics, slako for his idgaf and that dude who trolled us for over 3 years but i completely forgot his name - i remember now it was IPA and I still dunno who he is and I might even mention him in this list and not know. T-Bag also cos ima let you finish but...WSF was the greatest of all time.

Edit: How can I forget Pure. Literally Mr. Poutine :D

The Toughest Player: Lodur
I came a bit later but Lodur was the only player I really had genuine trouble with. Keijo and Tafka got weaker as I got stronger and illiera was ez cakez as soon as you had the patience to play him. Thor was drunk. Lodur was a derp beast who rekt me in our 17 bout but I hope one day we meet again so I can kick his ass.

Special mention to Tafka who was the greatest at classic team fights, Filboe after he got good, Flesk and Fu for being the greatest mort players that have ever played the game (Flesk to play with and Fu to learn from) and Illiera for teaching me how to hg. I held Frey at a similar standard to Tafka when Tafka got inactive too. Thug was a tough all rounder as well but also a total scrub :D

Most Hated Opponent: Filimons
Let me tell you about this little runt. I noticed him many years ago and he was a little runt. Like a proper little runt. He lagged for about 1 and a half years an he was still a little runt. Then he went all meditative and got good karma or some shit went through some big clans and was a got good runt. I felt embarrassed to lose from him and it started happening quite a bit. Usually in liero you get waves of good players and he was the top in the last wave that I was around to see. So thats why this runt takes the biscuit.

Notable mentions: Illiera, hg hg hg hg hg hg hg hg hg hg hg hg. Tafka stop being so good at classic its not possible how you get like 1800 damage every game. Flesk I have never beaten you face to face at the start it was like I thought because you are my fellow leader and clan mate I would be nice to you and if I am winning I would take it a bit easier but even when I tried my hardest you knew me so well and just knew what to do to beat me. Qaz - basically the Filimons of rifles. Great dude and awesome to play with though :D just not to play against.

The greatest leader in the game: Flesk and Pain Killer
These two saw Emp through from being the greatest mort clan to (for a great time) the greatest multi-mod clan that ever existed. There are very few clans that started out pure morts and made it this far. As mort players we were never taken seriously. Clans like aC and T3 and others would insta kick us from servers, we were not welcome in classic or rifle servers back when morts was the bread and butter for many new players. After a quiet time Flesk and Pain stepped up and took over Emp and the transition was one of the greatest in new liero history.

Notable Mention: Midnight - Fiercely loyal and a true leader in every sense of the word. If you were not with him (in a way) you were against him. His clan meetings and team training grew Str8 into a dominant force that actually beat us...yes us Emp... go figure. Also IRC see below.

Greatest Clan of All Time: aC
As I do not think we can vote for our own clan then I have to vote for aC.
They were the competition. They were the clan we had to beat to become the greatest (which we did multiple times :D). To be the best of all time you have to have the history and aC did too, the players which aC had plenty of and the competitive spirit. I know they had this because I could hear their hearts explode every time we beat them.

Mentions: Osp Cop Str8 aC T3 Owz bks WvW - Probably countless more that have stood the test of time and contributed so much to liero. Could write a paragraph on each but best to keep it short.

Greatest Community Member: IRC
What can I say about IRC?
Man, Cop, Leader, Legend.
This dude was the dude who was hosting all the time. When he was online his server was the busiest. Cop were rifle legends and everyone who wanted to be a rifle player wanted to be in Cop. IRC's server was the place to be and IRC was the perfect host in every way. He was fair in every way and hosted for longer than I can remember. Sure me and him had our moments, our ups and downs, but its a part of liero that I would never have taken away. The greatest of moments were created in his server as were the most fun times.

Greatest Drunk: Puni
I have not come across a more persistent and determined drunk as Puni. Most days you did not know if he was sober or completely out of it so you just had to assume it was the latter and that he had never sobered up in his life. I think this explains why he did not fight in cw's a lot because he would have probably been too much for us to handle.

Those are my choices and I am sure I have left many people out. Liero has spanned most of my early life and the fact that remembering the vast majority of it points to how much depth there was in the game and in the community. There are many other players who I played with but I feel the list above shows who I played with the most.

Emp: For my own personal community of Emp I have to mention Love who all Emp members will know was one of our most cherished members still active today. Zom and Miika helped Emp to the mighty wins against aC, bkS and WvW and will always be bros :D. Sylv was a beast who just kept on improving and was always active. He was loyal to us and will always be valued. Flesk was my bro and was always there. He knew my playstyle and knew me better than anyone else and without him Emp would be impossible. PainKiller/Xanadu was the final piece of our trifecta. He grew Emp often single handedly and came up with great plans that made us what we are today. More recently joni and Sniper brought the rifle game to Emp and were invaluable to us. Also Adi was a cool dude who sadly left us but will always be remembered.

P.S. If this is one of the last things I write (im sure its not) I want to make a special mention to Fyrdung whom I played with when I started something like 10 years ago. The dude quit around then and I never saw him again. We were bro's in every sense. We defended our server from Korean invasions and the two of us brought down FeaR from the inside. <3 bro.

Long Live Liero.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 02:38:44 am by Boomboy »

Herr Flick

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 05:19:36 pm »
Thanks Boomboy  ;D

Tafka

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 11:33:17 pm »
Oh cool I read these two larger posts through and felt like I should play some. I'll write something instead.
Try to understand it's a bit harder to conclude something since it's been over 12 years since I started playing and there's been many different eras, but I try to keep it concise.

Funny bone: Some guy's make good jokes, but there were always some guys that try too hard. I remember YellowBart making good comics which can always light up the mood. :)
But I won't focus on this too much as this was not what I remember of LX.

The toughest player: (as in the best player?)
I gotta somehow move by the eras here perhaps:
2003-2004 : Gotta be [wc] and [nKA] players, rifle era. They were the first ones I thought were awesome when I started.
2004-2006: Cl!FF and Worminator . They were the ones who got me interested in classic and they were nearly impossible to win when they played together. Might've been that classic was just about to get popular then.
2007+ I'll just mention people
QuafaS - Kinda like the original Iliera for you who didn't get to play with him. He was accurate with his handgun and smart all-around player who was tough to beat.
Drama - He was around for some time and he was the quickest and fastest rifler there was combined with his accuracy , making him nearly impossible to beat.
Luffy and Gyogyi - 2 guys I met in nearly every tournament at some point in my playing time. (I am still sure Gyogyi cheated in one...). They were time-to-time super defensive lame ass runners and did everything to win and I had some great matches with them.
MileC - He was always with his Osp and tournaments and also did everything to win, but he was better at hiding it. Great player most of the time and fun to play against.
Kurt - He played with high intelligence and found his way to defeat the opponents. Choose his playgrounds and was very tough to beat.
Legend - One of the few players who was great and attacking all the time. Seemed to me he enjoyed great kills and good attacks more than ugly wins. Fun to play with and against.
Iliera - he ****ed up his playing ability with his smack-talk. Was maybe entertaining to him and some others but I didn't care much for it, it really mostly tired me. No denying he knew how to turn games into his favor.

Most hated: You can kinda read it out from my last post who were tough to match-up. But I hated playing FoH as a team mostly.

Greatest leader: Not sure who the greatest was but I always respected the guys who stayed with their clan for long periods of time (IRC, RIPs). Greatest achievement being RIP probably with their core staying the same for about a decade of active playing. Amazing.

Greatest drunk: I didn't care much for drunk playing but Z01 was the original drunkman of LX.

Greatest community members:
MileC, Ruki, Raziel, Dark Charlie.

Just for their overall effort.

The greatest clan:
[wc] for their superiority and something to look up to.
[TsL] for being a team I wanted to be a part of.
[RIP] for some weird reason.
Osp for starting all the clan-war hype.

And all the thanks to everyone playing with me in my clans, T3 most of the time - Crusader, Samara, Sebbe, Namura, Nack, Freak, JePPe, Papu, Gigolo and everyone else I can't think of right now. :)

Good memories, as you may have noticed it's over for me too I won't probably download it either so best of luck to you all ! Was great games with you.

SLak0n

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 02:47:32 am »
Nice thread, not gonna get any awards though. Slako, the most underrated player in lx history
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 02:56:26 am by SLak0n »

SorZ

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2015, 02:53:56 am »
It was some time ago since I last wrote a longer post here on LXA but I'ma give it a go.

Some players obviously feel that they're done here due to the activity constantly dropping, and that's no strange thing what so ever. This thread is a perfect place to share memories and say write a personal farewell but I think it absolutely shouldn't be some kind of official funeral for the entire game and community. I know there's at least a few guys out there who still wanna stick around and hook up some games now and then.  8)

I don't play LX as often as I used to, not even close. But when I do play I still enjoy the game too much to delete it and I'm sure that I haven't played my last rounds yet. I'd like to write a post anyway though, for all the great people I've met who might read this before they leave for good.

Okay, hmm I have to do some serious memory throwback for this. It's been so many years since it begun.

The ultimate funny bone

Thor and everything he did. The [FoH] trolling by r4mbake. QuiverS' and FreY's jokes. Legend's sarcastic comments. Haha there's been so many original characters and funny moments to name one. I remember when Thor managed to deleted the holy (read HOLY) clanwar board on the [aC] forum by misstake, what a fuzz at the time!

Had some serious issues against Tafka and Legend during their prime, as far as I experienced during all my active years those two stand out the most as the very best ones.

But of course there's a lot of other skilled players out there and they are too many to mention them all....

Iliera - Me myself during my clanwar prime could be very patient if it gave me and my clan a victory. But this guy took it all to another level. He won games though.

Boomboy - for the annoying personality! It became even more annoying when he actually learned how to play the game.

Namura - the aggressive tornado. I could keep up with most players and even beat the greater ones at some points. But I have to admit Namura totally was my weak spot. He always managed to take me down in one or another way. Duktig pojke Kristoffer!

Legend (Keijo)

A true leader in everything he did in this game. He walked his own path and didn't look back a single time. Bold, creative, honest. Always kept his dignity even in the most intense flame wars, hehe. I don't think he even noticed it (or maybe he did) but he inspired and motivated me more than anyone did in this game. It was an honour to meet and get to know him, to play against him and most of all be in the same clan with him for so many years. If there's one person I really respect in this game, it's Legend.

[Osp] inspired me alot during my first years. [RIP] too even though I didn't understand them when I was younger.

When I was the leader of {Q} we played against [WvW] a countless amount of times but during their big winning streak they were for sure the greatest competitive clan of all time. At least as far as I've been around.

But I have to say my own clan, simply. [aC] will forever be at heart. It's always been full of good people in it. I've enjoyed every single round with all of you. Really. When we were on our activity prime during 2009-2011 we were ridiculously good. I'd say close to WvW status during that time. Those years when we clanwared daily, I can't describe how fun times I had with you back then. I want you to know that I miss those days so damn much and always will.

This is a hard one. Every single player and clan that's been a part of this game can title themselves great. Because they are. We created this small game and community together and without each other it would have been boring a long time ago already.

I tried to contribute as much I could to maximate the fun out of the game, both for me and for you. Hopefully I made my mark in some way. Even though I think we all did a whole lot, there's a few names that I HAVE to mention and those are:

RuNyoufool, Ruki, DarkCharlie, the LXA staff & Co for building up and still providing us the game, the masterserver, the forum and everything. Amazing.

IRC and everyone that used to host a lot. Kurko's dedicated server. All the players that made contests and tournaments.

And speaking of tournaments, the most important man of them all, MiLeC. A true hero for this game. Miikka you'r the boss. If you read this, I hope everything is going well with you and your family, hehe!

Tricky one. Puni and Slimbo for being drunk so much. A guy like Skelz should not be forgotten either. But I'd say YellowBart - what a fantastic freak, gotta love it.

Last but not least I would like to thank all the major key players of [aC]: Lodur (Olli), Legend (Jaakko), Luffy (Tatu), Thor (Toumas) - you will always have a friend in Stockholm and I would totally be up for meeting you guys some day if our roads crosses.

The other guys that was a part of the clan during some time: Jage (Jarkko), Karma (Nico), magma (Johan), Cizin (Sten), Cumiques, Filmonss, Xandoz (Lukas), Aegir (Sebbe), Hermod (Liam), Lucifer, Puni, Slimbo, Anni, Purplehaze (Alex), rambake (Ville), O"Neill, T-Bag, Johnnyy.

All the players who played with me in {Q} during 2007-2009.

Alla svenskar jag träffat. Ni fick mig att känna mig mindre ensam i allt finskt spamm i chatten, hehe.

And seriously all the players and clans that I've met and fought against since 2007, you made this game endlessly fun to me. You are too many to mention you all and I will probably forget to write someone's name so I leave it like that.

Hope to see some of you in the servers soon. Until then I wish the whole community a merry X-mas and a happy 2016!

And sorry for the wall of text. Hope you had the patient to read it.  ;)

Yours truly,

[aC] SorZ

Edit: Legend, you have a PM.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 03:27:53 am by SorZ »

Ruki

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2015, 02:52:20 am »
It's been a while since I last played this game but I still have it on my PC!

The ultimate funny bone

Probably Asrack, I used to play with him and his bro and buddies alot, they were funny to play with as they used to tease eachother all the time. Later when others stopped playing, he kept on playing and we also used to talk on team speak, yeah, he gets my vote.

I had many duels through my period of active playing and I could beat most of the players if I bothered, there is one player I have never beaten in a duel and that is Kalma. I've dueled him 2 or 3 times, though he refused to play a duel outside his server and it was always his settings but nonetheless he was one tough son of a ***** I remember I never could beat.

Won't recall actual names but it's most of the new era run and spam handgun players. I was/am too old to bother with this competetive shit so I just wanted to enjoy the game rather than "win at all costs" and camp for 3 hours with final life. As for back then when I used to bother with it, perhaps QuafaS, I remember he was one of the first players who switched bazooka for handgun and kept spamming that shit. Gyogyi also, he had bad internet connection and he used to run around the map alot so that was a deadly combination I just hated to play against.

I don't know, probably Zapp, leader of Osp. We used to argue alot in the past with Osp vs RIP and other bullshit but I've never seen Zapp get involved into any of it. He was wise enough to let the kids do their thing. I'm not sure how much he contributed to Osp as a leader though so perhaps he wasn't much of a leader figure. I should also mention Tafka here, he used to be a leader of UT clan and after that some other clans, dunno, he changed a few I think, but I always considered him a very skilled player and the clan he was leading a feared clan. He was the first leader I agreed to play a clan war vs his clan, one of his ex-members was co-creator of RIP, my fellow countryman so we had a bit of a rivalry going on back then. I was always very motivated when playing vs Tafka so I would often get the better of him and we used to play in a game together almost every day so I stopped seeing him as such a badass with time but there was always a respect for him present in me even though I might not have shown it :)

Tough one to pick for me. I don't know much about these new era clans so forgive me for that. Judging by skills it has to be [wc], let's face it, they had only top players and playing together they were almost unbeatable. Judging by "off the cw" behaviour I don't know. Most of the clans died sooner or later and not many contributed much to the community. Am I allowed to say [RIP]? :P but seriously, I don't think anyone else brought to this community as much as we did :D the funny thing I haven't told many people is I got persuaded to join [wc] and try out back then but I refused. Though very tempting I had my own clan going under name of [RIP] and I felt like achieving something greater as the leading figure of a clan rather than being someone's padawan. Who knows what would happen with OLX if I disbanded RIP back then... [42] though forgotten, should definitely be mentioned as well. They made many of the popular skins, mods and levels but they didn't play the game much and they went silent quite fast when Gaming Universe abandoned us.

The only dumbass who comes to my mind here is Punisher (for real). Shouldn't be taken as compliment though... oh yeah, some Dutch guys like Z01, Cliff, Wormi, they acted pretty drunk sometimes too but they used to be the cool drunk guys. The fun times!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 02:56:59 am by Ruki »

Asrack

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2015, 10:50:22 am »
<3.

Haha

Ahmed

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2015, 07:25:53 am »
Since this game is basically dead here are some interesting titbits

1. I was in aC for a few months under a secret name, did it to prove I could make it.

2. I was the original Gent. Probably the most fun I had, and I enjoyed people always talking shit about how bad LK was and praising Gent's game  :D. I'm talking to the likes of FU, Nack, Illera, etc.

3. ~ALT~ is the longest living NA clan and will be forever grateful to have been leader to them and [AoG]

Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

SorZ

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2015, 06:37:15 pm »
1. I was in aC for a few months under a secret name, did it to prove I could make it.

Pants on fire.  :P

Ahmed

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2015, 02:24:43 am »

Pants on fire.  :P

If you're still in contact with Luffy ask him about it  since he recruited me I was [aC] Blade :). This is one of your earlier renditions of the clan maybe 2006-2008 I was in AoG at the time too.  Though I'm pretty sure after Luffy recruited me I stopped using that tag and disappeared  ;D

Oh yeah I was also Blade.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 02:29:42 am by Ahmed »
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Joonazz

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2015, 11:00:40 am »
Loving and hating this thread because of the fact that it's actual now. I still open Lx approx. weekly and enjoy some rounds with whomever I can. Cheers Guts, Hathat, Love + some others who still keep the fire up.

The ultimate funny bone
Many fellows come to my mind but I'll pick my old clanmate Umistand because he made such a hilarious and nasty comments ingame. Perhaps he was also considered rude sometimes but his attitude was entertaining and not to be taken too seriously. Umi was a heavily skilled player too.

This one is difficult. I'd like to say Tafka because of his accuracy and aggressiveness but I guess I enjoyed that too much. So I'll combine this section with the next The player you hated playing against the most and the prize goes to iLiera. You certainly were a toughest opponent for me, even if many would accuse you for being annoying and defensive.

Yes, Midnight, you've done such a great job with [Str8] and kept it going for so long. I personally enjoyed a lot being under the leadership of Gigolo in [NB-AT], even if I betrayed him by leaving because of some pointless reason I can't remember.

I just have to say [Osp]. I think they had a wide range of skills and great teamwork. They offered some epic clanwar-experiences for |LaG| when we were a rising clan. There have been many great clans to look up to but their merits are so different. RIP has been some kind of nasty granddaddy and OwZ a harmonious brotherhood. Like many others I've always been attracted by the competitiveness of Lx and Osp with its personalities made an impression right away.

The greatest drunkard in the game

RussG, you offered some extremely great moments in Lx and playing with you and Perkele + other LaGgers was quite something.

I give my thanks to everybody in this community for making this an experience to be remembered. Sorz said it well anyway.

~Jzz

Legend

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2015, 11:49:48 pm »
It's been nice reading the replies this far. Everyone of us had different players as most favored people in the game, so it's quite cool to read different kinds of stories and opinions.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2015, 03:12:19 am »
Epic reads, sorry this is just a short post.. I started to write for this but only got to the second one and it took like 30 minutes and was then left unfinished... Maybe I'll find some time to write it in the next year ;) Happy early New Years Eve, ppl (:

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Punisher for real

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2015, 05:19:28 pm »
Awesome new year 2016 to everybody!

I cant rank specific person for each tittle because there is too many great players around all of these years. So i could just thank you all you the lx players for giving me great youth while playing this game. I can honestly say lx is the most used game in my entire life!

I kinda felt sad while reading Rukis post about me :(. Well i think youre still awesome person and i loved your afro to these days! and still doo

Once more, happy new year and remember its always funnier with vodka!

Puni out
Kumivene on vene, joka puhalletaan täyteen tarpeen tullen. You know what, i like to swim alot but i dont like to slick lick random asses peaces of shit2

https://i.imgur.com/V9sBcf2.png

Thor

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2016, 12:08:30 pm »
I remember Legend telling that when he quits LX, he just quits and stops playing and this kind of farewell letters won't occur. I thought you could trust a guy who comes from Ostrobothnia.

Legend

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2016, 02:43:27 pm »
I'm unable to describe how sorry I am.
Did you bang Lodur's sister yet?

Frey

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2016, 04:04:20 pm »
The ultimate funny bone

Filmons. The funniest thing about him, is that he deserves this thread mainly unknowingly.
His ignorance for sarcasm and people joking around, is legendary and has made him the ultimate person to help other people laugh.

Yep, Tafka. Self-explanatory to anyone who's played with him.
You would have just loved to hate him, but his personality made that hard to do.
Don't you just hate not hating the player that keeps beating you?

Yep, Boomboy. I know he'll see this as his greatest achievement yet - and it probably is, but at least it'll shut him up afterwards and give him the slightest good feeling about himself.

I don't usually compliment my brother too much, but I'll go with Odin / Rafman for [VIP] and the anonymous clan. I can't quite recall the name of that last one though.

VIP or WvW, that'd be hard one.
I may have to go with [wc] etc. but I was too young back then to remember any of it.
Other than that, I might go with [Osp] as well. They had the advantage of age, which allowed them to actually have decent conversations with eachother and forming a decent 'brotherhood' also outside of the game.

Yep, MiLeC.

I never really enjoyed drunk people in the game, but I can't remember many games played with RussG sober.

Lodur

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2016, 01:19:34 pm »
The ultimate funny bone

Yellowbrat with his diaries takes the number 1 spot here!

Toughest or most annoying.. I'll give this one to Iliera for being that son of a ***** pain in the ass.

FoH, Emp and Estonians in general  ::)

Legendary Keijo the man with no stress and ultimate skills.

I like to think about a clan as a community rather than competitive success so I cast my vote for [Osp]

[T3] and [aC] in all of their 4-5 forms and ressurections are most successful competitively.

Runyoufool, Gaston, Ruki and Co. who have kept LXA up.

Puni! Puolikas pottu ja panohommia

Special mentions for the best guys in the game:

Purplehaze
Thor
Sorz
Legend
Puni
Slimbo
Nelli
Luffy
And many others but I now I have to go my people need me.

Ps. The recipe to my dominance in clanwars was my playlist aka. the entire production of the Foo Fighters. Now you know.
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Thor

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2016, 07:37:37 pm »
Did you bang Lodur's sister yet?

Not yet. But I believe the time is approaching day by day...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 07:47:36 pm by Thor »

Aerius

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2016, 02:45:19 pm »
FoH > all!!1!

I have nothing else to add at this point

uuaapeli

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2016, 12:22:54 pm »
HELP ME GUYS!

Only reason I'm here is that this is the most recent update in here and its hard to find active liero players these days. Can you help me? I used to play tons of liero online back in the day 2005-2010 but nobody there anymore... And I played with the best more or less so I'm no noobie, not that I'd be the best either. But i love the game and the community has disappeared i guess. But does someone play this game still and where 'cause I want in!!

Qaz,

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2016, 12:37:05 pm »
just keep server list open on weekends and evening and you might get lucky. game been dying last year

Wander

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2016, 11:18:11 pm »
I leave you guys alone for 1 moment and you start writing your memoires as if it is time to carry this game and forum to the grave? Well guess what, I'm not buying it. My computer crashed last summer so I've been away for a while, but today I finally bought a new laptop and I hereby vow that these OLX keys will show wear before any of the others do.

With that said, let's nonetheless join in for some nostalgia.

The ultimate funny bone
Seen as one of these other categories is already destined for Z01, I'm gonna go with Yellowbart here. Always fun to have around in the server and his diary here was pretty epic (The rotten digest was far better still, but Funny bone just doesn't seem like the right way to describe those guys ;)).

The greatest drunkard in the game
Z01 was born for this title. He's the greatest.

I don't remember there being one.

I choose to interpret this as the best player all around and there's only one candidate in that category. Tafka was in the absolute top at any given moment for as long as I can remember (which is about 10 years I guess). Nobody else even comes close to that consistency.

I guess Run and MiLeC deserve a mention in this category for being the leading figures behind LXA and FB, respectively. As far as clan leaders go, Ruki, IRC and Zapp managed to create remarkably stable ones. But who is the greatest leader? Can we even say this about anyone who's clan we haven't personally been in? I don't know.

For me, it's OwZ. No question. For the game, it is RIP.

To me, Runyoufool was the embodiment of the community for such a long time. Nowadays, DarkCharlie takes the cookie. For everything.

Let's do another thread like this after LXA's second decade and see if the same people still win the prizes :p
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up