Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Weirdness mod  (Read 1673 times)

Ushanshek

Weirdness mod
« on: March 12, 2015, 08:52:32 pm »
This is my first lierox mod and its pretty weird :D
I have used some sounds and images from existing mods, hope that's allright.
I was not able to compile mod since it changed some of my weapons..
Feel free to ask me a question/comment ushanshek@gmail.com or here :)

Have fun!

http://www.openlierox.net/forum/index.php?action=mgallery;sa=item;id=5812

Herr Flick

Re: Weirdness mod
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 10:57:45 pm »
I played your mod.

I tried to host a game with other players. Sadly, the mod wouldn't transfer to them. Filebase is working with other things at the moment so I think your upoad didn't go well!

Certainly an appropriately named mod, as weirdness ensues!

Actually, I had a good time going through all the guns. There's a lot of them and the quality of this 1.0 is great. Think zelda meets supermario meets modern warfare and some extra weird things.

We got some exploding boxes and fountains, most of them are too OP (erect penis; and urinating *****, wtf btw?), too vague (apples; pop music; and richko, who is that guy, lol!) or too weak (like the bat cage; and the exploding car, that one was awesome!) to take seriously.

More adult themes we can find in guns like fart, diarrhea, piss, puke and of course the bull that literally sprays bullshit. Most of these weapons are of limited practical value, funny, nonetheless.

Now there are some interesting guns that could make this mod tweakable to play on a more regular basis.
We can combine stuff inspired by Liero 1.0:
Rotten log (strong explosives), stones (capped-cannon/short mines), shotgun (super shotgun with a lot of ammo, no recoil, less spray), assault rifle (cg+hg).
With random other guns:
"Flaming bale" [sic; typo?] is toooo strong but could be a nice bazooka
Knife: should be instagib OR do more than a mere 40 dmg as this blade is REALLY tiny.
Potato: like goblin head from ToT.
Beer, paper plane, chemtrail (if nerfed) could add some air funny things.

Ok now to end with random comments:
Healing vodka - useless atm, only 35 (40? don't remember) and gun empties on shooting. Give it super high hp (like an extra life) or give it reload with low boost.
Metal Wave - that's tooo strong and it tends to hurt the player who shoots with it.

The guns I didn't mention were okay enough, or not significant enough to mention specifically. Didn't really like the wheel but that's me.

Had fun, tweak some more, fix the filebase, I'll host it some more times!

Ushanshek

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 04:45:16 pm »
hmmm, should i do anything else when i upload mod to filebase? i just zipped it.

hahaha yes its pretty weird :D and thanks for trying it out and sharing your opinion. I will tweak the mod and try to balance it out.

Richko is a guy from my town and hes strange :)

Midnight

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 09:32:13 pm »
Nice! Need to test it! With Flick ofc :D
Emma Watson <333

<3
Pages: [1]   Go Up