Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down

Author Topic: King of Classic 2015  (Read 19523 times)

Boomboy

Re: King of Classic 2015
« Reply #180 on: April 07, 2015, 11:12:34 pm »
Won 2-1.

I'm sorry i broke him.
I like him he is better than me.
But i broke him.

Hermod

« Reply #181 on: April 07, 2015, 11:13:13 pm »
Hermod - Boomboy 1-2

Won first round, good game, then last two rounds boomboy ran like i have never seen before, worse than ****ing kemza.

This really sucked boom, expected a lot but this broke all ****ing records.

Go fck yourself

Boomboy

« Reply #182 on: April 07, 2015, 11:14:44 pm »
I could start an arguement but i'd rather not.
I mirrored your first round performance.

Just remember what I told you.
I speak from my heart.

Edit: BTW real reason is I switched from reggae to dancehall playist after 1st round.
Edit 2: Yes i break all records. I am a record breaker.
Edit 3: Have some respect for Kemza what did he do to you?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 11:19:53 pm by Boomboy »

Hermod

« Reply #183 on: April 07, 2015, 11:25:47 pm »
I think you're a nice guy boom but you are not making the game fun to play with your playstyle or "positioning" as you call it.

When ppl start running just to win it ruins this game, and it makes me loose all respect for  a player, therefore i stand by what i said earlier.

Boomboy

« Reply #184 on: April 07, 2015, 11:33:31 pm »
Falling back on the run card is very easy to do but it is not realistic.
It starts with defensive positioning usually at low health which means most weapons used. Then if you get a kill other player is fully reloaded and comes attack...you can not attack full reload so you must passive and to stay effecitvely protective you use your ss for positioning/covering rushes and napalm for trapping...you can not really reload the other 3 as there is not much time for this. Constant pressure means your reload is weak and low and you can not get an even match. Low health means you are unwilling to trade. Take into this life differences and emotions and "running" turns the issue into a very basic issue which it isnt. Running is not possible it is all positioning and most people know positions and counter positions. If skill levels are not equal then you have to use position to your advantage. I felt this is what I did. You have better aim and horrible 40 damage SS shots so this lead to my playstyle.

Sorry if that is a lot its how i feel.
Also this is a tournament, anything goes and fun is second.
Like the napalm on jukke "trap" spot that you used.
Usually games that is free pass for players stuck but this is war.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 11:50:46 pm by Boomboy »

QuiverS

« Reply #185 on: April 08, 2015, 12:37:04 am »
Falling back on the run card is very easy to do but it is not realistic.
It starts with defensive positioning usually at low health which means most weapons used. Then if you get a kill other player is fully reloaded and comes attack...you can not attack full reload so you must passive and to stay effecitvely protective you use your ss for positioning/covering rushes and napalm for trapping...you can not really reload the other 3 as there is not much time for this. Constant pressure means your reload is weak and low and you can not get an even match. Low health means you are unwilling to trade. Take into this life differences and emotions and "running" turns the issue into a very basic issue which it isnt. Running is not possible it is all positioning and most people know positions and counter positions. If skill levels are not equal then you have to use position to your advantage. I felt this is what I did. You have better aim and horrible 40 damage SS shots so this lead to my playstyle.

I literally yawned reading first 3 sentences of this. Don't go into specifics and don't defend yourself, most ppl here are to dumb to understand and why the fudge should you defend urself for something like this.

K bye

Boomboy

« Reply #186 on: April 08, 2015, 12:58:48 am »
1v1 me Quivz i rek u.

QuiverS

« Reply #187 on: April 08, 2015, 02:02:46 am »
1v1 me Quivz i rek u.

No.

And I'm sure you would, but I don't care, you should know.

miikizzle

« Reply #188 on: April 08, 2015, 04:31:01 am »
Hermod - Boomboy 1-2

Won first round, good game, then last two rounds boomboy ran like i have never seen before, worse than ****ing kemza.

Go fck yourself

I think you might have some issues with yourself, constantly trying to put other people down and acting all highty mighty. Maybe start there before pointing fingers at others =)

And also,  "Boom sucks, i'll beat him easy" - [bkS] Hermod

Hermod

« Reply #189 on: April 08, 2015, 06:20:30 am »
Whatever i was mad before, boom broke me as said earlier. Sorry.

Qaz,

« Reply #190 on: April 08, 2015, 01:33:07 pm »
i think the best part is that he is thinking he is good with hes play style, when the reality is if he manages to win with run only reason why he won was because opponent got frustated and didnt want to waste any more time in shit game

but in the end this is 2d game where skills dont matter since you can just blindly spam hg and run

if you want to play competive game where skills matter you are playing the wrong game, better you get at liero more and more it becomes community based shit talk show

if some1 honestly thinks he is somehow better player than some1 else judged by some random 1v1 win or some random cw win :D have fun with that in the end you will still get rekt in games
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 01:42:00 pm by Qaz, »

Boomboy

« Reply #191 on: April 08, 2015, 10:11:44 pm »
he is good with hes play style

thanks dude you are the best <3
because you are the best i made you this in honour of your bestness as you do not have a signature:

« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 10:24:43 pm by Boomboy »

Midnight

« Reply #192 on: April 08, 2015, 10:27:42 pm »
i think the best part is that he is thinking he is good with hes play style, when the reality is if he manages to win with run only reason why he won was because opponent got frustated and didnt want to waste any more time in shit game

but in the end this is 2d game where skills dont matter since you can just blindly spam hg and run

if you want to play competive game where skills matter you are playing the wrong game, better you get at liero more and more it becomes community based shit talk show

if some1 honestly thinks he is somehow better player than some1 else judged by some random 1v1 win or some random cw win :D have fun with that in the end you will still get rekt in games

Actually i feel like qaz :D But it is an old discussion. Anyway i hate players who spam hg. Problem is not that spam but i cant wait and stand the spam, rage and run into it. Ye. 8)
Emma Watson <333

<3

Boomboy

« Reply #193 on: April 08, 2015, 10:32:41 pm »
For those of you not there hg spam was minimal besides one or two key points.
You cant hg Hermod its not easy.

FL3sk

« Reply #194 on: April 09, 2015, 07:54:54 pm »
Hermod - Boomboy 1-2

Go fck yourself

We are all defensive sometimes, even you Liam.
I dont see the point of whining about it, did he hurt your ego maybe?

Best player wins, always. If not, best player didnt play good enough.
The game is just as much about handling other players tactics aswell as being good yourself. Go practice so maybe u can beat him if u get another try in this tournament. :)

Dont hate on boom bc of that. Be happy for him. :) <3
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 08:00:25 pm by FL3sk »

Hermod

« Reply #195 on: April 09, 2015, 10:46:50 pm »
Hermod - Boomboy 1-2

Go fck yourself

The game is just as much about handling other players tactics aswell as being good yourself. Go practice so maybe u can beat him if u get another try in this tournament. :)

I can duel you or boom in jukke, duel, haunted place anytime and we can see how good you guys do without the run+camp.

For the comment i made after 45min of chasing boom, i apologized, i got mad.

QuiverS

« Reply #196 on: April 09, 2015, 10:54:30 pm »
Flesk acting all mature and tough and stuff.

God what a weird world we live in.

FL3sk

« Reply #197 on: April 09, 2015, 11:30:40 pm »
Hermod - Boomboy 1-2

Go fck yourself

I can duel you or boom in jukke, duel, haunted place anytime and we can see how good you guys do without the run+camp.

For the comment i made after 45min of chasing boom, i apologized, i got mad.

We have dueled already, as i recall it has gone bothways, but im not saying im better than anyone, just that there is no reason for shitty comments about anyones playing. Lets just be nice to eachother. :)

Boomboy

« Reply #198 on: April 10, 2015, 01:26:49 am »
Flesk is my bro of course he is gonna back me.

ONeill

« Reply #199 on: April 10, 2015, 09:15:10 pm »
O"Neill - DALEK 2-0
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up