Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Punisher for real September 20, 2019, 07:30:42 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rotten Digest WANTS YOU!  (Read 3440 times)

Raziel

Rotten Digest WANTS YOU!
« on: September 04, 2014, 06:42:29 pm »
Hello everyone!

From what I see, the forum is quite dead. Most deadest in LX history, ever.
But perhaps some people drop in and read it once a while.
I am gonna work in background on another release of Rotten Digest, and although I have planned most of it, there is still some room for some nice ideas. So, if you guys can think of some good content, let me know either on this thread, or if you want your awesome idea to be kept as a secret untill the release, let me know either on FB (Michał Futer, LXA Group) or through PM.

This time it is going to be more about the entire community, rather than our rotten buddies.

I am going to try to mimic professional magazines this time and polish every page, which is why it's gonna take forever and ever to finish, but patience shall be rewarded.

Also, if there will be enough pages and cool content, I might consider making real imprints of this magazine, and if people would be interested, could mail them to those who would like to have a printed copy, but that's far future and gonna cost a small fortune, so everyone who'd like that, should be prepared for about 10-12€ costs of 1 example (the more people, the cheaper printing costs), that should cover the mailing expenses by post too.

Anyhow, back to original subject - if you feel like you have some cool idea, let me know!

Cheers,
Razzy
Yes, it's Raziel.

Herr Flick

Re: Rotten Digest WANTS YOU!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 10:06:57 pm »
GJ Raziel! I'd be happy to contribute. Not sure how. I do have some experience with article writing and editing though.

I must admit I'm not familiar with the Rotten Digest concept.
Could you, maybe, list a few previous editions in this topic?

Raziel

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 11:18:12 pm »
Aye, there was only one edition tho, couple of years ago.
Not the best quality as I was fooling around, but could be worse.

http://www.openlierox.net/forum/index.php/topic,13090.0.html
Yes, it's Raziel.

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 08:52:51 am »
Hey. Nice to hear new release coming :)   Heh I want the paper version!  Found myself yestrday playing I had some problems with lap top keys.. You know I used to play "hard" some broken "lx buttons" in the past should tell something. Now buttons are smaller and too close eachothers :D.                                                 You could include parody about handicapped middle aged veteran lx player trying to make comeback on the empty arenas of LX only to hit the pages of Rotten Digest.   This needs lot of Risto Räppääjä for the kids and so on :p

BlueTiger

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 02:20:25 am »
Nice. I very much enjoyed the last one, however late I read it, and am aboard the hype-train as we speak. Good luck :).
Roar!

Duality

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 12:42:56 pm »
Found myself on the train with the destination nostalgia again. If you're still working on this issue I could sure lend a hand, I'll be in Italy the next weeks tough, but I suppose this won't even get a reply by this time  :P

If you want to contact me I suppose MSN is out of question these days, you probably have to find me on FB, shouldn't be too hard through the LXA group.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything