Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tetra-Hydra-Carboil and the Distinctive Mass-apparition of Shame Inside Ellex  (Read 1075 times)

RussG

At first, there was no flirting inside the factual Activity of LX Rulers, Even tho some Harps did play their 360% _ Fabusystems for the Annual Concerto that happens in LX every now and then.

Severe! Now let's take a look at what's hot. For me, there weas never a palyer like Kurt around. That's one of the Estonias jungle chow, to begin with, to let Kurt "krusade" all his distinctive LX career. I know there's not múch to speak from these old, dirty, friggin fanatic wiener-moustache-having finger-motha****as, but THIS GUY KICKED ASS INRIFLES! I remember when I threw up just because his combo was so freoucious. Or how ever the hell you spell that.

Still! So many ass-cracks these days get their behinds waxed. Nowadays I just chill and make your life so much easier doing all the thinking for you, thanks to you, so you don't have to worry.

All I'm asking is give a DOLLAR to the LAWDAH! So we might empty this box of charities while we keep going towards a BETTER ELLEX EXISTENCE!

Trully yours;
Your king;
Yello;
Bar;
RussG

Boomboy

I disagree.

RussG

No you don't.  8) 8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up