Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.165
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The fact about LFR being the most boring level in the game - CHANGE THE DEFAULT  (Read 13256 times)

Qaz,

Just to prove my point quickly - if they are not a part of the community, they wont be sticking around.

The first four month of 2013 have less new members than the first four months of 2014....

It seems that our mild attempts at repopularizing liero (even if it is a forum post here or there) is working......slightly.

Lets wait till summer comes and what it brings.

in theory if lxa is active we get more google hits and that way some1 maybe gets interested what is this, so i suggest us to start talk about everything on forums making guides for programs, discuss about music, other games, movies, hobbys, etc

for example i make guide how to download something shit for free, and more it gets comments and hits more likely some random guy will find hes way to this forum by searching guide for downloading random shit

i mean for now and then i find some totally randoms commenting in 2006 made threads, and no i dont mean bots

« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 06:23:53 pm by Qaz, »

Jeff

1. Mortars at Castle Strike. Surely hooks plenty of players for a little while.
2. Rifles at Lamda Bunker. Should be pretty much the same.
3. Classic in LFr. More complex and less appealing, but through this new players would get some idea what the "pro" players usually play.

Obviously, the first two ded servers require mastering the combo. The welcome message in the server could direct new players to here LXA to some topic where is a comboing tutorial. Thus, LXA could potentially get more members and this community could enhance, well, slightly.
And if it catches on, who knows what's next? Maybe a big online community full of fresh blood? It's possible, but for that to happen, we must all realize and accept, that if we keep going the way we have been going for abuot the last 10 years, nothing is going to change, and not only will LX as a game die, but also LX as a COMMUNITY will surely perish.

miikizzle

Why do people discuss about a thing totally unrelated to the topic? Just make a new thread or something, jeez.

BlueTiger

There's no need, it chained on from what it was originally and all that'd happen to this, after a new thread, is death.
Roar!

RussG

Trust me when I say for this community the only possible way to die was if we all magically kicked the bucket at the same time, and the truth is, for many years the people here hung on to the fam mainly because for the most part posts consisted of spam.

In case you didn't knowdiz, a lotta people grew up on it. Why'd they quit the occasional hangouts? I know a lot of you folks don't dare to admit it, but there's natural mystic in the air.

A lot of great discussion at hand here, I am satisfied for the time being. My favorite contribution was of course Thor's comparison of LX with Nokia. In general you just couldn't think of shit like that!  ;D

INTERTWINE!

¨Trully yours;
foreveralonestuckwithyoudamnb*stardz!

Thor

A lot of great discussion at hand here, I am satisfied for the time being. My favorite contribution was of course Thor's comparison of LX with Nokia. In general you just couldn't think of shit like that!  ;D

Btw, I love your FB status!

:-*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

anything