Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Serverlist - Status: down?  (Read 11485 times)

Midnight

Emma Watson <333

<3

Midnight

Re: Serverlist - Status: down?
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2014, 01:34:21 pm »
Is it possible to show kurkos server in LXA serverlist, too?

Emma Watson <333

<3

Kurko

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2014, 06:56:46 pm »
Is it possible to show kurkos server in LXA serverlist, too?

I'm not sure if it's the LXA admins' decision to hide it or if my server configuration is wrong. I'd like to get an answer from the LXA serverlist admin, whoever that is. Preferably via a PM.

I think it may be due to a very stupid bug which was caused by my own careless experiments, but I fixed it a long time ago and I have also reported it - as well as a related bug - to the OLX developers. I'm sorry if it caused trouble to the server list.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 07:02:15 pm by Kurko »

DarkCharlie

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2014, 12:31:40 am »
Hey, sorry, took me a while to find out the cause. The LXA serverlist was still asking the gaming universe master server which doesn't exist anymore. Other servers appeared because they were also registered as the "blue" servers (behind NAT).

It's fixed now, you server should be appearing in the serverlist :)

Kurko

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2014, 10:12:15 am »
So apparently none of my guesses was right. :P Thanks DC, now it's on the list.

A long time ago when I tried to host two servers on the same computer, using different ports of course, only one of them was registered by TheLobby master server. Any ideas why? I think the openlierox.net master server registered both, and I didn't try the UDP master servers back then.

DarkCharlie

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2015, 12:49:21 pm »
A long time ago when I tried to host two servers on the same computer, using different ports of course, only one of them was registered by TheLobby master server. Any ideas why? I think the openlierox.net master server registered both, and I didn't try the UDP master servers back then.

I think that was because both of them had the same IP. Now the master server also checks the port so it should work as expected with multiple servers on one PC.

Kurko

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2015, 03:17:38 pm »

I think that was because both of them had the same IP. Now the master server also checks the port so it should work as expected with multiple servers on one PC.

Still not working. The LXA master server (server.openlierox.net) shows both but TheLobby master server (thelobby.altervista.org/server) does not. UDP master servers are not used.

Is there something wrong with my configuration?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 03:22:49 pm by Kurko »

Slimy

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2015, 04:50:59 pm »
My friend and i have been trying to play some network games and if i host he can see my server and vice versa. The problem is that neither can join the server. It is always saying: "connecting" and never connects. We both can join Kurkos nightbar with no problems. firewall isn't blocking our play. What is the issue?

Herr Flick

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2015, 05:08:08 pm »
Are the ports opened in network (modem) config?
You can verify this by looking if either server has a "blue" icon, meaning that the port is not opened. A "green" server has ports opened.

Updating correctly? That is, the lobby is not so predictable. Try to spam the update list button more. Also, press update list and hit escape IMMEDIATELY.

Post a screenshot if you like.

Check out my post on modem configuration.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 05:11:58 pm by Herr Flick »
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

anything