Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Getting OpenLieroX Active  (Read 13392 times)

Herr Flick

Re: Getting OpenLieroX Active
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2015, 05:34:27 pm »
PewDiePie should do a show on liero

Ruki

« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2015, 09:25:03 am »
Ruki, great clip!! Makes me wanna play liero

Epic video, Ruki! I liked the scene most where u owned three emp's at once  8) :D

Thanks, guys. I was supposed to do a whole movie but sadly my external drive with all the clips and the project has died so all what's left is this short montage I made testing the render settings for youtube to show it to Raz and DC back in 2011.

SorZ

« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2015, 11:05:55 am »
Top movie Ruki  8)

KamiDisturbed

« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2015, 09:17:56 pm »
had to come here for some nostalgia :P
i used to play lierox when finno-12 was still around, like about 10 years ago (i think ruki was part of lxa already back then) :D

Anways... I didint read troughly this thread, but i came here to discuss and think about possibilities how would lierox work in Steam. (some of you guys had already touched that subject)
I was wondering would it be possible to make it sort of co-op with steam?
Ofcourse it would be super ambigious and stupid to even think valve would be intrested in lierox. Its just that steam would be so perfect platform for game like it.
I mean i can imagine lierox being played as tournament game like counter strike and dota, though that sounds very unlikely to ever happen.

Anyway i wouldnt mind paying 1€ for being able to play Lierox in steam, even if its meant as free to play. It just seems that Lierox is having so little players and servers and thats probably the reason i havent even touched it for so many years. It would be a dream if Lierox would have more players/servers and the game itself would been developed into a state where its near perfection with easy maintenance and post production capabilities, not to mention a perfect platform for tournament gaming.

BlueTiger

« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2015, 04:58:55 pm »
The key to getting LX active is to not be dicks to people. Every time I've thought about playing LX again, I play for a couple days and every time I open my mouth (or chat box), I receive a tonne of shit, and it makes me not want to play anymore.

Anyway, anything can get on Steam. Some shit with premade models that are just lumped together can get and has got on Steam. All you need is a Greenlight page, and get every LX player to Greenlight it, and it will easily get on Steam.

Also, Teeworlds recently got on Steam, I really hope you guys can get it on Steam, I don't think it will be too difficult. It was just the video you had to do, right? I think you should all record as you play, and compile your best clips together with some sick no copyright music.

With regards to Ruki's video, you have to remember people who haven't played the game won't know what the **** is going on. I can recognise all the skill in that, but shooting through walls, shootings 5 rifles at once, etc. Maybe just play on dirt level with all weapons, I assume that's where all of us started to play this game, and then we moved onto more "competitive" stuff.
Roar!

Punisher for real

« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2015, 07:02:45 pm »
Every time I've thought about playing LX again, I play for a couple days and every time I open my mouth (or chat box), I receive a tonne of shit, and it makes me not want to play anymore.

:D no wai!
Kumivene on vene, joka puhalletaan täyteen tarpeen tullen. You know what, i like to swim alot but i dont like to slick lick random asses peaces of shit2

https://i.imgur.com/V9sBcf2.png

Lodur

« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2015, 04:29:59 pm »
Every time I've thought about playing LX again, I play for a couple days and every time I open my mouth (or chat box), I receive a tonne of shit, and it makes me not want to play anymore.

:D no wai!

puni you asswipe i bet you kiss your wife fagg0t

btw havent seen any servers in weeks during evening time.. steam might be the last chance but who is willing to do the effort?
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Bizkit

« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2015, 08:23:23 pm »
The key to getting LX active is to not be dicks to people. Every time I've thought about playing LX again, I play for a couple days and every time I open my mouth (or chat box), I receive a tonne of shit, and it makes me not want to play anymore.

Bluetiger you little piece of shit.

Midnight

« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2015, 10:28:37 pm »
Talking about that there are no servers on / no players is rubbish. There are players who connect when the see people playing.

So the question was and now is again:

Who is able to produce a video?
Emma Watson <333

<3

Herr Flick

« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2015, 12:44:30 pm »
Ruki can do it!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

anything