Total servers: 2
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by RussG June 26, 2019, 10:23:06 pm
So close to being revived (Forum Discussion ) by RussG June 26, 2019, 10:12:20 pm
DE nonstop + voting
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Kings of Clans 2014  (Read 19742 times)

Lodur

Re: Kings of Clans 2014
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2014, 09:48:36 pm »
this tourny wont get finished in 2 weeks i know it, it wont even start in next 2 weeks

Ofcourse it wont get finished in two weeks. I think 99% of tourneys ever hasnt made it till the end within a month. Theres under 50 players playing this anymore so how much more can it die?

OFFTOPIC: I study ICT at school and mentioned LX in a little project today and tens of people were excited after not remembering anymore and not many of them even knew there was LX after Liero - One even mentioned how cool it would be if LX had online games...  :-\
When you reach max level you stop leveling

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2014, 12:08:44 am »
Just a reminder: Janco's tournie took a day :D

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Midnight

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2014, 02:22:43 pm »
In my eyes one tournament should be fullfilled until next one starts. Reason is the inactivitiy. The more tournaments the more u'll won't finnish them.
:)
Emma Watson <333

<3

Ahmed

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2014, 10:28:44 pm »
Waiting for OwZ, once I know there status I'll make a schedule. We can start as early as Saturday if I here back from them soon.

All the best,

Ahmed
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Midnight

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2014, 12:07:51 pm »
Then I'd say Str8 is in.
Emma Watson <333

<3

Tafka

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2014, 03:19:25 pm »
We might be able to play though. Roast and Freak are both back all of a sudden.

miikizzle

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2014, 03:40:58 pm »

Roast is in Emp :)

Edit: Saw him today, nvm.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 03:44:38 pm by miikizzle »

Midnight

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2014, 04:30:31 pm »

Nope, he is in T3. For long time already.

I think he joined emp to have some more clanwars, as he always did, he is not dat serious ::DD:D:D:
Emma Watson <333

<3

miikizzle

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2014, 06:42:21 pm »

Nope, he is in T3. For long time already.

I think he joined emp to have some more clanwars, as he always did, he is not dat serious ::DD:D:D:

Nope, not the case. I did talk to him you know.

Gaston

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2014, 08:56:56 pm »
Waiting for OwZ, once I know there status I'll make a schedule. We can start as early as Saturday if I here back from them soon.

All the best,

Ahmed

Might take a few days to be sure. I want to play this, and I know Wouter and Linda and probably Haze wants to as well, but need to get confirmation from them.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Tafka

« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2014, 12:51:35 pm »
It means you can add us in LK. We're ready to roll.

Ahmed

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2014, 08:37:53 pm »
Then I'd say Str8 is in.

Great!

All the best,

Ahmed

Might take a few days to be sure. I want to play this, and I know Wouter and Linda and probably Haze wants to as well, but need to get confirmation from them.

We can wait a bit but please try to confirm soon :).

Yes will do :).

Gaston

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2014, 12:53:45 am »
I still have had no luck in finding other OwZ'ers...  so I can only vouch for me at the time. If you wish to include us, I'll do my best to make it happen, but I can't guarantee we will be able to play our games as of now.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Herr Flick

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2014, 02:24:48 am »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EagRjSZAXDc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EagRjSZAXDc</a>

LET'S ROLL!

Boomboy

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2014, 02:29:01 am »
 I hate you.

Ahmed

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2014, 07:40:53 am »
I still have had no luck in finding other OwZ'ers...  so I can only vouch for me at the time. If you wish to include us, I'll do my best to make it happen, but I can't guarantee we will be able to play our games as of now.

Here's what I'll do, I'll add you guys. If you play then great but if you can't then each team that plays you will have time off and be awarded full points. If you guys play a few games then disappear I'll just change any results to the other teams winning all three rounds.

As for schedule, I am writing an Organic Chemistry midterm tomorrow night so should be studying for that. Once it is over I'll get a schedule set by the latest Friday night in NA time. We can start playing Saturday.

Thanks to all the clans that are active, please let your clan members know that they should be getting ready to play some fun, competitive games!

All the best,

Ahmed

Hostile

Re: King of Clans 2014
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2014, 01:02:39 pm »
Ill announce here as well that on my behalf, LaG is in. I recently started to play this game again becouse of that clan league and hoping to get to play with the old dogs once again and have a blast. But since it isnt possible in SorZ's tournament, we'll do it in this one (not saying that we are boycotting SorZ tournament or anything, ofc we are playing there too).

One thing I gotta say is that I really liked that there was only 100lt and 20lt in SorZ's tournament, but if thats only me, I'm totally fine with it (and of course this is whole other tournament too =D)

I just might download LX and join you guys in this!

BlueTiger

« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2014, 06:04:55 pm »

Here's what I'll do, I'll add you guys. If you play then great but if you can't then each team that plays you will have time off and be awarded full points. If you guys play a few games then disappear I'll just change any results to the other teams winning all three rounds.

As for schedule, I am writing an Organic Chemistry midterm tomorrow night so should be studying for that. Once it is over I'll get a schedule set by the latest Friday night in NA time. We can start playing Saturday.

Thanks to all the clans that are active, please let your clan members know that they should be getting ready to play some fun, competitive games!

All the best,

Ahmed

Doesn't that seem a little unfair. What if they play one game, but win it, but the rest, who they would have beated, got full points. Not to try to push OwZ, just wanted to point out this fault.
Roar!

Ahmed

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2014, 07:49:24 pm »

All the best,

Ahmed

Doesn't that seem a little unfair. What if they play one game, but win it, but the rest, who they would have beated, got full points. Not to try to push OwZ, just wanted to point out this fault.

The team they hypothetically beat would get the decision reversed on account of a tournament forfeit, the other teams would just get the points too. It's not different than everyone getting 0 points for the games that were suppose to be against OwZ. Just each week or two some clan would have time off. It's not really flawed at all.

Ahmed

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2014, 08:32:15 pm »
This info is located on the first page but I decided to update this.

Mods:
After some deliberation and taking community opinion in we will keep this at  Classic 100% and Rifles 20% both Liero 1.0, last mod must be Classic 100%

Maps:
Pick any maps you want.

Time Limit:
Each Clan has two weeks to play their games. Please make an effort to play sooner rather than later.

Finals:
The top 4 clans after the round robins will play each other in the Playoffs in a 7 game single elimination series. The matchups for this will be based on the results of the round robins.

For example if the best clans are
 1. Emp 2. LaG, 3. aC, and 4. T3

Then we will see Emp play T3, LaG play aC and the winners of those play in the finals. The losing teams will play each other in a third place match.

Clan Schedule:

February 16 - March 1

Matchup               Score                
[OwZ]-[Str8]      
[aC]-[Emp]         
[bKs]-[T3]         
|LaG|-[AoG]      

March  2 - March 15
[OwZ]-|LaG|         
[AoG]-[bKs]         
[T3]-[aC]         
[Emp]   -[Str8]       

March 16 - March 29
[OwZ]-[T3]         
[Emp]   -[AoG]         
[Str8]-|LaG|         
[aC]-[bKs]      

March 30 - April 12
[OwZ]-[bKs]         
|LaG|-[aC]         
[AoG]   -[Str8]         
[T3]-[Emp]         

April 13 -April 26
[OwZ]-[Emp]         
[Str8]-[T3]         
[aC]-[AoG]         
[bKs]-|LaG|       

April  27 - May 10
[OwZ]-[aC]         
[bKs]-[Str8]      
|LaG|-[Emp]         
[AoG]   -[T3]          

May 11 - May 25th
[OwZ]-[AoG]      
[T3]-|LaG|      
[Emp]-[bKs]         
[Str8]-[aC]      

Championships:
June 1st - Unextended
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 09:04:47 pm by Ahmed »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up