Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: LX Alliance Awards 2013  (Read 7759 times)

Temari

Re: LX Alliance Awards 2013
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2014, 10:18:12 pm »
i would have voted him if he was more active, since the voting was based on players that play often.

Yes, he is not very active now, but he was during 2013. At least at summer or autumn or something he was quite often playing. Often enough to be voted. Some people here are kind of opposite, they weren't so active spring - autumn, but has now been playing, and they can be voted as well.

Lodur

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2014, 11:19:40 pm »
- Best Multimod Player
  Salezky.

i actually totally agree with this. Not to mention that zix plays really rarely nowdays, but he's still a very big deal if he actually tries. If he was active he'd be rival with ili for example, if not already! Atleast i've seen what he can do.
i would have voted him if he was more active, since the voting was based on players that play often.

That sentence describes most of the older players including every aC, Osp, AoG, OwZ, some from Emp, few from RIP, maybe some LaGsters and list goes on.
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Boomboy

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2014, 11:51:05 pm »
Oh Lodur.

:D

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2014, 10:27:39 am »
- Best Multimod Player
  Salezky.

i actually totally agree with this. Not to mention that zix plays really rarely nowdays, but he's still a very big deal if he actually tries. If he was active he'd be rival with ili for example, if not already! Atleast i've seen what he can do.

That sentence describes most of the older players including every aC, Osp, AoG, OwZ, some from Emp, few from RIP, maybe some LaGsters and list goes on.

True, so many would have potentiality.. But for real, it's all talk so far :P
P.S Lodur I'd like to see you more often

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Lodur

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2014, 10:38:31 am »
- Best Multimod Player
  Salezky.

P.S Lodur I'd like to see you more often

Then around more I shall be! Im on my computer almost every night exclulding weekends so just spam the facebook group and ill be there  8)
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Zom

« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2014, 12:14:55 pm »

sorry for leaving the others out, i just meant that zix is probably the thoughest of them all. And both of you, i kinda disagree, im pretty confident that if those players that lodur listed above would suddenly come back, zix would do far better job than all of them. How many times have i asked zix on steam to come play some lx? Many many times. How often he actually comes play? Pretty rarely, always says he does not want or is too lazy. The times that he joins he usually dominates the game. And for ili, "But for real, it's all talk so far" for my part, sure it is. I just know he is and will be one of the toughest opponents we will ever meet. But who am i to change, sure you'll not believe until you play with him. This may sound like ultimate worshipping, but im speaking for the truth.

sorry for vague text, might have missed something, im really rushing to write on the phone. Yes, im crap texting on phone

topkek.
I don't always finish my sentences, but when I do, I

miikizzle

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2014, 12:19:28 pm »
Okay less talking more voting.

Qaz,

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2014, 08:45:27 pm »
- Best Multimod Player
  Salezky.

tho i saw sale more than ili during 2013

Filmonss

« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2014, 08:51:50 pm »
So, when will we get the results?
2010 Most Improved Award - Filmons
2014 Best Classic Player Award - Filmons

miikizzle

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2014, 09:38:18 pm »
VOTING HAS ENDED, NO MORE VOTES ACCEPTED.

Results will be coming shortly.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 10:10:12 pm by miikizzle »
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

anything