Total servers: 2
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ March 17, 2019, 04:47:14 pm
DE nonstop + voting
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Team Death Match
Lives: 7
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
US nonstop + voting
C&C V1.2B – 100lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: LXA Clan League  (Read 21070 times)

SorZ

LXA Clan League
« on: December 05, 2013, 08:57:03 pm »

Introduction

LXA Clan League - an organized competition for clans.

I rebuilded the concept a little. This will work as league combined with a ladder.
Clanwars are played as usual, but they are included in a ranking system.
The regular clanwars are traditionally the easiest and most played competition between clans.
And it should be kept that way, with the addition of this concept. Which brings a lot more fun to it!

To participate, just sign up your clan in this thread to get into the ranking. Any clan can join!

How it works

Clanwars are posted in this thread, and ranked after the worldwide used ELO rating system.
Basically, the winning clan earn points and the defeated clan loses points.

The amount of points you win/lose, depends on your opponent's ranking.
You gain more if you beat a higher ranked clan. And you only gain a little if you beat a lower ranked clan.
Which means the underdog always got something to fight for,
and at the same time it's a nice challenge for the best clan to always stay on top!

Rules (Traditional CW)

• Best of 3 rounds, played with 10 lives.
• Both clans pick one set each, if it's tied 1-1 the last round is Classic 100lt in LFR.
• Minimum amount of players is 2vs2.
• Typekills allowed.
• AFK-kills allowed, unless a cease fire pause is agreed between the clans.

Mods & Levels

The regular mods in 100lt/20lt in the regular levels.
Remember to suit your choice for the amount of players and settings.

If a clan pick something out of the box, the opponent clan have to approve it first.
It's all about common sense!

Ranked clans (Anyone can sign up)

[aC] - annuit Cœptis
[bkS] - Bart'n'Kevin StylezZz
[Emp] - Elite Mortars/Multimod Players
[E] - Exercitus
[Str8] - Straight

Remember

Signing up means that you from now on are a ranked clan.
Activity level is up to every clan, and doesn't affect others.
All your clanwars should be posted in this thread directly after they are finished.
Post screenshots if you want. If you don't, at least write which settings and players that were involved.
Go with a positive attitue, good sportsmanship and enjoy!

« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 07:01:01 pm by SorZ »

SorZ

Re: LXA Clan League 2014
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 09:05:58 pm »
Clan Rankings

Rank          Clan          Points          CWs

#1               [Emp]        1200             0
#2               [bkS]         1200             0
#3               [E]            1200              0
#4               [Str8]        1200              0
#5               [aC]          1200              0

Code: [Select]
K-factor pattern for the winners
0-1399: K = 40
1400-1599: K = 30
1600-1799: K = 20
1800+: K = 10

Clan Statistics

[Emp]: 3 won, 1 lost
[bkS]: 2 won, 1 lost
[E]:     0 won, 0 lost
[Str8]: 0 won, 1 lost
[aC]:   0 won, 2 lost

Clanwar Record

2015.01.10, [bkS] 2-0 [Emp]
2015.01.10, [Emp] 2-0 [bkS]
2015.01.15, [Emp] 2-1 [aC]
2015.01.15, [Emp] 2-0 [aC]
2015.01.17, [bkS] 2-1 [Str8]

« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 05:00:36 am by SorZ »

Qaz,

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 10:08:18 pm »
wohoho finally some torneys i hope this wont be one of those unfinished ones. also i think str8 should get in if there is 1 spot left, they are pretty active.
removing neutral is perfect now you cant win by just mastering one set
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 10:11:48 pm by Qaz, »

Tafka

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 10:18:45 pm »
Hm, I just finished my army service last thursday, so I actually have the possibility to play a bit more now, also I think I might have quite decent servers. But I got no idea about other T3's, or who is even in T3 anymore :P I know Namura plays sometimes when I ask him to, Aegir has been around a bit, but I don't have any way to contact him anymore, as MSN is dead and he doesn't have FB, or at least one that I know of. Basti my man is in China so he wouldn't be able right now, Nack isn't playing atm I think, Crusader doesn't play anymore and he is in army now (I was his boss :D ). I'm not sure what's been going on with Salezky and Roast. Loke and Dropkick seem to be quite inactive also. T-bag is reachable on FB and Skype, but I don't know if he'd play. Caraz and Skrimpa are gone, I think Erwan left for some other clan while inactivity period. Samara is going to Australia, and I think JePPe and Papu are now living in Botswana taking care of the natural heritage, keeping rhinos safe. I try to find out who could play to give you an answer, but I'm back in LX if anyone still plays.

Though: if I wanna play I always check LXA server list, to see if there's any reason to even open OLX; sometimes I've opened and nobody was on, kinda demotivating. Now that it's down, I don't know when someone plays....

joni

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 11:25:43 pm »
R would love to win this competition, but I'm pretty sure all my clan members left when I wen't inactive.

But well, if someone want's to crawl back to R or just join for fun pop a msg and let's dominate this league!

SorZ

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 12:56:17 am »
Now that it's down, I don't know when someone plays....

Use the FB group as a tool to catch people for games.
And LXA list have only been down for a few days.

i hope this wont be one of those unfinished ones.

That's why there will only be clans with stable activity in the league to make sure everything gets finished as planned.

Nice to see a positive reaction from you guys, I'm looking forward to do this.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 01:00:12 am by SorZ »

Ahmed

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 03:32:39 am »
maybe AoG will play.. I'll be welcome to some games. I'm on break starting the afternoon of December 17th and can probably play now and then when break is on. I think Cald is on sometimes too. Guessing the others might eventually show up too.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 03:34:30 am by Ahmed »
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

SLak0n

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2013, 03:16:30 pm »
[R] wants to participate!

Joni, I'm still here!

BlueTiger

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2013, 06:27:48 pm »
1. Str8 is more active than aC xD.
2. those mods seem boring.
Roar!

Punisher for real

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2013, 07:39:22 pm »
1. Str8 is more active than aC xD.
2. those mods seem boring.

20lt lamda for the win, lamda paras muut varas!

Anyway, im in!  8)
Kumivene on vene, joka puhalletaan täyteen tarpeen tullen. You know what, i like to swim alot but i dont like to slick lick random asses peaces of shit2

https://i.imgur.com/V9sBcf2.png

Gaston

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2013, 09:51:59 pm »
[OwZ] is in.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

FL3sk

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2013, 12:32:47 am »
Emp is in!

miikizzle

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2013, 02:31:55 am »

ReVoPure

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2013, 02:44:37 am »
Good event  ;D

Bizkit

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2013, 10:32:46 am »
Roast.

Private Roast reporting as ordered, Sir!

Grats on getting done with ze army though.

Sebbe

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2013, 10:18:24 pm »
Hm, I just finished my army service last thursday, so I actually have the possibility to play a bit more now, also I think I might have quite decent servers. But I got no idea about other T3's, or who is even in T3 anymore :P I know Namura plays sometimes when I ask him to, Aegir has been around a bit, but I don't have any way to contact him anymore, as MSN is dead and he doesn't have FB, or at least one that I know of. Basti my man is in China so he wouldn't be able right now, Nack isn't playing atm I think, Crusader doesn't play anymore and he is in army now (I was his boss :D ). I'm not sure what's been going on with Salezky and Roast. Loke and Dropkick seem to be quite inactive also. T-bag is reachable on FB and Skype, but I don't know if he'd play. Caraz and Skrimpa are gone, I think Erwan left for some other clan while inactivity period. Samara is going to Australia, and I think JePPe and Papu are now living in Botswana taking care of the natural heritage, keeping rhinos safe. I try to find out who could play to give you an answer, but I'm back in LX if anyone still plays.

Though: if I wanna play I always check LXA server list, to see if there's any reason to even open OLX; sometimes I've opened and nobody was on, kinda demotivating. Now that it's down, I don't know when someone plays....

Taff, I do have facebook! D: I'd be down for this shit, but I would probably not be any good, lol. Though I doubt we'd be allowed to participate as a two-man army, both in terms of rules and practically speaking... :-[

It's nice to see some activity in here again, after all this time of dead servers.

Btw, hej Isaac! :p

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2013, 12:33:36 pm »
Well, I check this pretty often, and can probably play a little more in the evenings also now :)

IDK about Bart and Kevin, though.. I think they still check lx sometimes.. Geez we should contact in facebooks etc

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Frey

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2013, 02:32:49 pm »
[bks] accepts. I dare say we are active enough for this.
Although I'd like to express my doubts about this system. We'd all have to clanwar eachother at least once or twice, you write. When do you think every clan will have accomplished this? About the end of next december?

You could of course put deadlines, but those are so hard to respect, since there's always someone who can't play.

I'd suggest more of a bracket-kind of tournament, where you start off at the bottom and every time you win you play against the winners of another bracket.
It might be there are too few competitive, and active clans around to realize this type of tournament though.

Just an idea.

Tl;dr:[bkS] is in.

SLak0n

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2013, 04:55:22 pm »
http://challonge.com/LieroxTournament

Test

Do we want single elimination or double?

Frey? What would you suggest?

Here it is:

free upload pictures
Single Elimination

or:

Double Elimination
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 05:11:56 pm by SLak0n »

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2013, 08:01:49 pm »
Double elimination seems fun

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up

anything