Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anyone still play this awesome game? (OpenLieroX)  (Read 3029 times)

Footknight

Does anyone still play this awesome game? (OpenLieroX)
« on: February 07, 2013, 08:40:11 am »
The other day i downloaded the old liero. the DOS one! memories came flowing back as soon as i opened the game. I found my copy of OpenLieroX was still installed and deciding to see if anyone was online to play. Sadly not a single person was on the servers. Just a couple of bots on the iRod server (i think thats the one). I dunno about you but i sure miss the good ol' days of getting up early (or staying up late) to get on liero and see all the servers cram packed with players. I have tried hosting a server (ports forwarded and "register server" checked.) sadly not a single player has shown up.

Is Liero Extreme dieing?  :'(

If anyone is even here to read this, check the server listings ingame periodicly and if you see a server called "MoreIronz" come on in! I want to get more people interested in the great classic.

www.moreironz.weebly.com

Check out the above link to see my website and all the stuff I'm am trying to do. I know its not much but its something at least.

lets make 2013 the year of the return of Liero! (and other great classics) cuz i dunno about you guys but I think classic games are better then most of the new crap they are making.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Re: Does anyone still play this awesome game? (OpenLieroX)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 10:43:35 am »
Well if you log on 6 o'clock(GMT +0) in the f-in morning, it's pretty obvious that noone is online ^_^

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Qaz,

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 07:31:38 am »
if you are lucky you maybe find some players on weekend evenings

and also yes liero extreme is dyeing that is why most of use openlierox what is dyeing too

« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 07:33:15 am by Qaz, »

Midnight

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 06:45:26 pm »

and also yes liero extreme is dyeing that is why most of use openlierox what is dyeing too

Man, stop lying. You are not online so much, thats why u can
't say what's happening atm. At the evening there are two or at least there is 1 server full of players. For 2 weeks already. Sure it is not the activity it couldbe, but more than months ago.

So, join!
Emma Watson <333

<3

fr33

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 10:48:04 pm »
I try to check if theres some1 hosting every night and play but cant host a server my self cuz I dont have that good connection.

Asrack

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 11:47:30 pm »
* Asrack playing LieroX now adays.

Open up server list, see

Code: [Select]
Dedicated Server Name: 0/32
Dedicated Server Name: 0/8
Server full of players I don't know who play are playing a setting I hate 8/8

Yep, I would play this but just can't find a game to play.

Lodur

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 09:09:44 am »
I think the only time to catch games are between 20-02 GMT+2. Im struggling to be around more!

Asswreck hows our big daddy
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Qaz,

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 12:34:55 pm »

Man, stop lying. You are not online so much, thats why u can
't say what's happening atm. At the evening there are two or at least there is 1 server full of players. For 2 weeks already. Sure it is not the activity it couldbe, but more than months ago.

So, join!
true but i'm checking server list every day and i see only mort servers, sometimes i see 1 classic server where is 2-4 players but i'm too lazy to open openlierox and go play with these 2-4 guys. and the most active time is evenings and weekends

RussG

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 01:38:40 pm »
If only one could COUNT the years this game has been dying. Man, seriously. Someone already finish it? Like euthanasia.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything