Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rope  (Read 1914 times)

satik

Rope
« on: December 12, 2012, 04:59:00 pm »
Hello there,
I played Liero some years ago and I remember that the rope was quite different than here in OpenLieroX, it wasnt automatically somehow pulling you up, but you could make it longer or shorter by holding change weap button and pressing up/down (which you cant now).

Did I miss something in settings or its just implemented this way? :(

DarkCharlie

Re: Rope
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 07:30:54 pm »
It's now implemented this way. Rope also depends on the mod you are playing. Modern Warfare for example has much weaker rope than Classic Liero.

Kurko

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 12:07:29 am »
Hello there,
I played Liero some years ago and I remember that the rope was quite different than here in OpenLieroX, it wasnt automatically somehow pulling you up, but you could make it longer or shorter by holding change weap button and pressing up/down (which you cant now).

Did I miss something in settings or its just implemented this way? :(

Nope, there's no such a feature in the original Liero. I think you mistake it for Worms. The ninja rope in Worms acts that way as far as I remember. :)

Original Liero rope is very similar to OLX rope except that the parameters can be easily adjusted in OLX.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 04:12:50 pm by Kurko »

Ruki

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 02:32:02 am »
Nope, there's no such a feature in the original Liero. I think you mistake it for Worms. The ninja rope in Worms acts that way as far as I remember. :)

Original Liero rope is very similar to OLX rope except that the parameters can be easily adjusted in OLX.
In fact, you are the one who is mistaken so get your facts straight first.

Kurko

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 04:12:28 pm »
Damn, you're right. I didn't remember that thing at all... actually I'm not sure if I even knew about it years ago. :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up