Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.165
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Linda - [L]  (Read 24398 times)

miikizzle

Re: Linda - [L]
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2015, 02:54:34 pm »
Something being a tradition doesn't mean it's good. Crave and Satch got my point, Flick again missed it completely. As I said, cws with [L] will have at least 50% rifles as neutral, or no cws at all. Of course the neutral will be discussed before the cw, that is more than obvious.

To make my point clear: This game being 90% Classic and 10% everything else has made this game dull, boring and old and players can just master Classic and they are good to go. Why do you think we don't have Rifle clans anymore? Where is the flavour and the diversity? Classic took it all away. That is a bad thing, not good. Multimod is not a viable choice for neutral due to it's non-competitiveness, so obviously adding Rifles is the way to go.

Herr Flick

« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2015, 04:39:05 pm »
Hey trollbear, I didn't miss your point. More points going on here.

Tafka

« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2015, 09:29:33 pm »
It's simple. Before you even start the cw, ask for the neutral round to be rifles. If the other part agrees, go ahead, if there is a 3rd round play the rifles. If the other part doesn't agree, you can always agree on classic. If you don't get the consensus, just don't play the cw.

Hermod

« Reply #103 on: April 25, 2015, 02:15:49 pm »
I think this is the best idea that miik has ever had :D

lfr classic isnt that fun to me anymore, its quite campy and dull. Maybe all clans could have a few sets that they wouldnt mind playing instead of neutral.

miikizzle

« Reply #104 on: April 25, 2015, 10:41:45 pm »
It's simple. Before you even start the cw, ask for the neutral round to be rifles. If the other part agrees, go ahead, if there is a 3rd round play the rifles. If the other part doesn't agree, you can always agree on classic. If you don't get the consensus, just don't play the cw.

Yes, I already said this twice. My point of making a post about this is to raise discussion. If i just were to randomly ask people other than dTb to a rifle neutral, i believe they would most likely refuse. If all cws are going to have Classic as neutral, i wont be playing this game for much longer. It's getting boring.

Hey trollbear, I didn't miss your point. More points going on here.

Yes you did.

Qaz,

« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2015, 10:59:40 pm »
this game will die because ''it has always been like this''  ::)

Herr Flick

« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2015, 01:59:39 am »
Miikizzle, let me elude points. 
The idea is good-  I think it is nice to have variety and break free of traditions that do not serve the needs of liero people! In my utopia, each clanwar begins with choosing the neutral set. It will take some time to transition myself to a new gameplay where neutral sets are more discussable. I'm  okay with a neutral rifle set if [L] proposes so, may even be after round 2, but I guess neutral is my default thing in other wars. But maybe this initiative will change the world...
But why limit ourselves to rifles as the other alternative? Rifles are indeed ancient and respected. Do we test skill, or antiquity?

miikizzle

« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2015, 02:43:58 am »
Miikizzle, let me elude points. 
The idea is good-  I think it is nice to have variety and break free of traditions that do not serve the needs of liero people! In my utopia, each clanwar begins with choosing the neutral set. It will take some time to transition myself to a new gameplay where neutral sets are more discussable. I'm  okay with a neutral rifle set if [L] proposes so, may even be after round 2, but I guess neutral is my default thing in other wars. But maybe this initiative will change the world...
But why limit ourselves to rifles as the other alternative? Rifles are indeed ancient and respected. Do we test skill, or antiquity?

I'm not talking about the idea. The idea itself is very simple to execute; simply ask before cw. No need to tell me that. I even said it in the initial post. And I said it again afterwards. The point of my initial post is that it would raise discussion and then maybe the actual idea would then get some more approval than without the post. My post was essentially an announcement and my reasoning behind it. Discussion is not necessary but it does help with my cause, that's why I made an announcement about it. That was the point of the post.

You asked why should we limit the additional mods to Rifles. Well, the reason why Rifles would be the limit is because, like i said already, it's the only mod that has the same level of competitiveness than Classic does. Morts had it, not anymore, and Multimods will never have it. Not among all players. And obviously the neutral should be a competitive test of skill, not antiquity whatever that means, so Classic and Rifles are the only logical options as the 2 most competitive mods. Unless another mod is agreed ofc, but im not talking about that :P

this game will die because ''it has always been like this''  ::)

We take action and change the way it has always been :)

QuiverS

« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2015, 01:58:21 pm »
Because you know I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
I'm all about that bass
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass... bass... bass... bass

Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it, like I'm supposed to do
'Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase
And all the right junk in all the right places

I see the magazine workin' that Photoshop
We know that shit ain't real, come on now, make it stop
If you got beauty, beauty, just raise 'em up
'Cause every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top

Yeah, my mama she told me "don't worry about your size"
(Shoo wop wop, sha-ooh wop wop)
She says, "Boys like a little more booty to hold at night"
(That booty, uh, that booty booty)
You know I won't be no stick figure silicone Barbie doll
So if that what you're into, then go 'head and move along

I'm all about that bass
I'm all about that bass
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass... Hey!

I'm bringing booty back
Go 'head and tell them skinny *****es that
No, I'm just playing, I know you think you're fat
But I'm here to tell you...
Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top

Yeah my mama she told me, "don't worry about your size"
(Shoo wop wop, sha-ooh wop wop)
She says, "Boys like a little more booty to hold at night"
(That booty booty, uh, that booty booty)
You know I won't be no stick figure, silicone Barbie doll
So if that's what you're into, then go 'head and move along

I'm all about that bass
I'm all about that bass
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass...

You know I'm all about that bass
I said I'm all about that bass
I'm all about that bass
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass...

I'm all about that bass
I'm all about that bass
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass... Hey!
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass... Hey!
I'm all about that bass
Bout that bass...
Hey!
Yeah yeah... ohh... You know you like this bass... Hey...

Thor

« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2015, 02:06:36 pm »
The worst idea in LX history ever.

Listen to Tafka, he's a smart guy.

Hermod

« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2015, 04:02:41 pm »
Well, the reason why Rifles would be the limit is because, like i said already, it's the only mod that has the same level of competitiveness than Classic does. Morts had it, not anymore, and Multimods will never have it.

This is apparently how mod competetiveness is ranked:

Morts > Food Fight
Mortz > tot
Morts + acid > Liero 1.11
Morts > MSF II
Morts > 8-bit
Morts > Wh40K

miikizzle

« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2015, 05:11:23 pm »
Well, the reason why Rifles would be the limit is because, like i said already, it's the only mod that has the same level of competitiveness than Classic does. Morts had it, not anymore, and Multimods will never have it.

This is apparently how mod competetiveness is ranked:

Morts > Food Fight
Mortz > tot
Morts + acid > Liero 1.11
Morts > MSF II
Morts > 8-bit
Morts > Wh40K

Can you read?

satch

• Satch in the building, swagga on a hundred thousand trillion.
  • LXA addicted
  • Schwartz: +35/-0
  • 11234 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To satch
  • i have more credits than u noob
« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2015, 05:29:18 pm »
Hermod is feeling a little bit off, he's been studying in his cage for like a whole week. He needs to ace his midterms so he can become a pro lx player
2014 Most Improved Award - satch
dicks

Hermod

« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2015, 07:42:21 pm »

like i said already, it's the only mod that has the same level of competitiveness than Classic does. Morts had it, not anymore, and Multimods will never have it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z5-P9v3F8w

Also i think food fight and MSF are as competetive as classic. Rifles is on another level imo.

Miik you have a fair point with neutral but rifles as neutral is your personal preference, and thats why ppl dont agree with you. It's better if all clans put down a few sets that they are willing to play as neutral other than classic.

miikizzle

« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2015, 08:24:54 pm »

like i said already, it's the only mod that has the same level of competitiveness than Classic does. Morts had it, not anymore, and Multimods will never have it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z5-P9v3F8w

Also i think food fight and MSF are as competetive as classic. Rifles is on another level imo.

Miik you have a fair point with neutral but rifles as neutral is your personal preference, and thats why ppl dont agree with you. It's better if all clans put down a few sets that they are willing to play as neutral other than classic.

Are you trying to quote me for the sake of it? You keep making no sense.

Rifles as neutral isnt my personal preference, Rifles as neutral is the most logical choice, because it's the next most played mod after Classic. This is a fact, not an opinion. And if you read the comments, only iliera and thor have said they dont agree with me. If you can read, that is. You have shown me twice that you cant.

Hermod

« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2015, 09:43:21 pm »
Exactly rifles are too mainstream to be played on a competetive level.

Qaz,

« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2015, 10:45:35 pm »

Lodur

« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2015, 12:13:44 am »
Silly kids with their cute ideas. Competitive LX is long gone and least because of classic being neutral.

Newsflash: The game is dying because most of us sticking around are 20+ and there's basically no new players.

Newsflash 2: Neutral used to be rifles but the community decided it to be classic a decade ago.
When you reach max level you stop leveling

miikizzle

« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2015, 09:25:49 am »
Silly kids with their cute ideas. Competitive LX is long gone and least because of classic being neutral.

Newsflash: The game is dying because most of us sticking around are 20+ and there's basically no new players.

Newsflash 2: Neutral used to be rifles but the community decided it to be classic a decade ago.

Newsflash 3: This game isn't dying, maybe play every once in a while, it's actually very much alive.

Newsflash 4: Things tend to change within a decade.

Herr Flick

« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2015, 01:01:51 pm »
Ya show 'em miikizzles. Old farts know nothing.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up

anything