Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Humiliation! Royal Flush [R] is now known as assRaped Flush  (Read 5644 times)

Thor

Humiliation! Royal Flush [R] is now known as assRaped Flush
« on: February 27, 2012, 04:24:15 pm »
Regardless of pretty provocative subject of this thread, we actually had really good games with [R] yesterday. Maybe they could have won some, but I think more near to the fact is that we are just too great. Anyway, I enjoyed and what I heard from [R]'s side they liked clanwars too, even they got ass-raped.

That was three hours of true nice LX-gaming! Thank you [R] and we gladly rape your asses like this in the future too.

[aC] vs. [R] 2-0

I II

[aC] vs. [R] 2-0

I II

[aC] vs. [R] 2-0

I II

[aC] vs. [R] 2-0

I II

[aC] vs. [R] 2-0

I II

[aC] vs. [R] 2-0

I II

Even Ruki's afro couldn't ruin this great event  8)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 04:26:20 pm by Thor »

joni

Re: Humiliation! Royal Flush [R] is now known as assRaped Flush
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 06:30:48 pm »
I laughed badly for this thread :D

miikizzle

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 08:30:31 pm »
Real Royals never give up 8)

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 11:22:33 pm »
Been there, done that..
R is R after all

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

SLak0n

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 01:45:28 am »
I don't understand why you make a thread about winning [R] six times :P

It's quite easy, nothing to brag about. ^^

R is still a damn nice clan to be in, even if you lose all the time:) everyone have nice attitudes etc;)

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 12:01:52 pm »
I guess Thor thinks it's a big accomplishment, he should read bkS thread more. :P
But yeah R rox anyways <3

Thor

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 03:24:03 pm »
Iliera just bitter of the fact that [aC] dominates LX. Even his campy ass can't break our dynasty.  8)

But I love [R] too. Great persons in a great clan and so much young potential (kemza, Qaz).

Legend

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 06:01:48 pm »
Thor certainly wanted to brag, yes, but I believe he also wanted to salute [R] in his own mischievous style. [R] played well, very offensively, yeah even Rakkula started rushing. Generally the mood was light and people were enjoying themselves.

Since we don't post any cws these days, one could think [R] did something extraordinary. And that they did, they played honorably, which is something very few players and clans do these days.

Tafka

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 07:33:14 pm »
Since we don't post any cws these days, one could think [R] did something extraordinary. And that they did, they played honorably, which is something very few players and clans do these days.
It's just that very few players and clans even play clanwars these days. :)
If there's 4-5 clans only playing and few play FTW style and few don't there's not so much to make statistics about.

Lodur

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 08:33:07 am »
[R]ape [aC]complished!
When you reach max level you stop leveling

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 07:39:35 am »
Iliera just bitter of the fact that [aC] dominates LX. Even his campy ass can't break our dynasty.  8)

I like Iliera playingstyle. No matter if I play against or with him it's pleasure. He neither camp's more than other's in clanwar's on my opinion.

I personally love to watch player who has full capacity to be agressive, but no need to show of recless and pointless agressivity. There's no rule that only way of playing should be some certain way.

Such a comment's often come's when you know someone is too good for you and it starts to irritate.

I know what I am speaking about as I am from Pori, no matter which hockey team comes to play here they play like shit especially if they win. But hehee I know such a comment's will give Ili only a lil more boost to make sure he knocks out Thor when playing next time against aC.

aC was dominating, but not anyomore. Or what you think should it be time for Domiation tourny to find out? :P

Thor

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2012, 01:22:40 pm »
Now I've seen everything. [Osp] MiLeC asslicks iliera.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2012, 05:44:29 pm »
Thor, "laming" and "spamming" aren't really convincing excuses for me winning everything I want to win and your ban on me makes it pretty obvious, that you are a bad loser. Interestingly, rather than learn from me, you escape from me by not playing with me.

R is a cool clan, but they don't care about winning as much as aC does. R doesn't care about losing, because they aren't as good and thus they don't try to win as hard.
I make the games always competitive, because I don't play stupidly. I can't even be called a lamer or a defensive player. I just play safely even when I attack. That frustrates many and I'm already used to that, but only aC keeps whining about losing.

Legend, don't even talk about "honor".. You can be defensive or offensive, not both. And to me you are defensive. Better play smart whole game than play stupidly 75% of the game and then run like a *****, spamming napalm the ending 25% and still blaming your enemy in being defensive.

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2012, 07:04:56 pm »
Well if admiring others ability is asslicking, then why not.

(Such a conclusion rather tell's about your own insight when telling positive things about other's)

I also like [aC] player's playingstyle and have no problems with that. But it's funny in my opinion that you are flaming Iliera as I think [aC] is pretty much as defensive as Ili is when being in tight situation.

There's nothing bad either, not even if you have announced that you try to play always agressive. That's great and honourable target, have also personally tryed to reach such a style, but had to confess eventually for myself that I am a competitive player I care too much about win to be like one's who don't play clan war's  (And I am not saying defensive means win, in my opinion nowdays attacking have overcome defensig as player's are mega skilled, but when loving to win there's no time to think how you play, you must be free to play how you wish).

I would still love to win all round's, but players have became very good at attacking. Ili in my opinion is just timing everything brilliantly.
Before I had thing's and resons that made me not tell good thing's about rival's. But for me Iliera is pretty much close to perfect player. Best that I have seen. It's just my opinion and I understand it might insult someone.

Aswell as bragging with assrapes over cool opponent after attacking cw might insult. I bet R feel's good for such a title... And yes it probably helps and support's them to attack even more in next game's when they start to think your bit annoying and insulting their clan after winning....

You have too much emotion's ingame just like other cw player's too. It's honourable anyways to attack.

What kind of spoils it is being disrespective for opponent's. I understand if you don't play with players who you are unable to win by agressivity, but still flaming them is not needed. Everyone taking part into cw has right to play how they wish as long as not cheating.

It's childish to flame after cw's no matter from wich perspective  you look at it.

PS: There's a small kid in all of us!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 07:08:22 pm by MiLeC »

Thor

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2012, 07:32:20 pm »
Aswell as bragging with assrapes over cool opponent after attacking cw might insult. I bet R feel's good for such a title... And yes it probably helps and support's them to attack even more in next game's when they start to think your bit annoying and insulting their clan after winning....

As you see, members of R posts show that they understood the point. Right now [R] is the clan I respect most, because of their honorable gamingstyle. After a little break we played a clanwar against them yesterday too, and nothing changed, it was damn enjoyable again. I really don't care about winning or losing, when the gaming itself is enjoyable. But then, against these campy asses like Iliera, who don't have ability to play offensive and fight in open situations, I like to rape with style or another.

Anyway, the most important thing is that I succeed again. I knew this provocative subject of this thread would bring especially Iliera here. I have to say I'm surprised to see you defending Iliera here, and I actually find it very amusing. :D Whatever, it just makes me more happy that you swallowed the bait together with Iliera.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 07:36:16 pm by Thor »

Tafka

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2012, 07:39:46 pm »
What is amusing is that you kicked most of your members out to become an all-aggressive-style clan and now say you "like to rape with style or another."

Legend

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2012, 07:55:14 pm »
Thor, "laming" and "spamming" aren't really convincing excuses for me winning everything I want to win and your ban on me makes it pretty obvious, that you are a bad loser. Interestingly, rather than learn from me, you escape from me by not playing with me.

R is a cool clan, but they don't care about winning as much as aC does. R doesn't care about losing, because they aren't as good and thus they don't try to win as hard.
I make the games always competitive, because I don't play stupidly. I can't even be called a lamer or a defensive player. I just play safely even when I attack. That frustrates many and I'm already used to that, but only aC keeps whining about losing.

Legend, don't even talk about "honor".. You can be defensive or offensive, not both. And to me you are defensive. Better play smart whole game than play stupidly 75% of the game and then run like a *****, spamming napalm the ending 25% and still blaming your enemy in being defensive.

Refering to our multimod final duel, are you? I've been reliving that duel a few times over and been thinking what should I have done differently to counter your hg defense in that lower left part of the map. I was defensive in that duel, yes, but I did try to take the fight at you even so. You say you play smart, which is true, your style wins games, and in competitive sense it's brilliant.

Yet out of all the best players over the last few years you differ from the rest because of your dislike of very close combat. You never seek such situations by yourself, and you are very vulnerable when your enemy manages to cut the distance with you and assault with cannon and doomsday. Usually though approaching you without taking a lot damage from hg and SS shots is pretty much next to impossible, and even if you do that exceedingly well, it certainly does annoy a lot people.

My style then? I don't know if I am defensive or not, but I like to do sharp attacks and seek close combat a lot. I can't picture myself keeping distance and shooting afar, so it really requires defining the terms being offensive and defensive.

In the last a few cws we have done, hg has been banned. Generally people have agreed that it has resulted in more intense and enjoyable gameplay. I am curious how it will affect your game, so I look much forward to cw you guys sometime.

Well if admiring others ability is asslicking, then why not.

(Such a conclusion rather tell's about your own insight when telling positive things about other's)

I also like [aC] player's playingstyle and have no problems with that. But it's funny in my opinion that you are flaming Iliera as I think [aC] is pretty much as defensive as Ili is when being in tight situation.

There's nothing bad either, not even if you have announced that you try to play always agressive. That's great and honourable target, have also personally tryed to reach such a style, but had to confess eventually for myself that I am a competitive player I care too much about win to be like one's who don't play clan war's  (And I am not saying defensive means win, in my opinion nowdays attacking have overcome defensig as player's are mega skilled, but when loving to win there's no time to think how you play, you must be free to play how you wish).

I would still love to win all round's, but players have became very good at attacking. Ili in my opinion is just timing everything brilliantly.
Before I had thing's and resons that made me not tell good thing's about rival's. But for me Iliera is pretty much close to perfect player. Best that I have seen. It's just my opinion and I understand it might insult someone.

You have too much emotion's ingame just like other cw player's too. It's honourable anyways to attack.

What kind of spoils it is being disrespective for opponent's. I understand if you don't play with players who you are unable to win by agressivity, but still flaming them is not needed. Everyone taking part into cw has right to play how they wish as long as not cheating.

It's childish to flame after cw's no matter from wich perspective  you look at it.

PS: There's a small kid in all of us!

I personally would have left these games unposted, because they really felt more like good team deathmatches rather than cws. Thor apparently couldn't resist the urge, but his point was never to insult [R] I hope, but rather give credit for them for fair playing.

Anyway, what [aC] has been looking for with our new being offensive policy has been to take the first step with playing clanwars in good atmosphere and to play them offensively. We have taken the initiative in that matter, but if it's total indifference to other people it really is pretty empty statement. If the opposing clan is willing to use any style to beat us, we are willing to do exactly the same. I guess it has always been so with competitive players, but we CAN still aspire to play with a style that is generally offensive and enjoyable.

For me being offensive is to have as much very close combat as possible. I don't know how you see it. I personally enjoy those kind of fights the most, and actually, instead of announcing our ideals on LXA, it has been more effective to ban hg. Seriously, try it out, hg really is able to cancel out most good attack attempts instantly. With that, consider all our we are offensive talk meaningless. If other clans also choose to ban hg, I will promise offensive gameplay, at the very least on my behalf.

I admit [aC] can be very defensive in tight spots. It's just common sense and every player does it, with the exception of Tafka I guess. It does matter though how you play when the game starts. Or rather after a few kills and deaths when the games usually reaches a point where people are still willing to take risks. It matters then what you do, if you remain defensive even if you could be more offensive, it makes a difference.

I am also aware of that when you are attacked, the basic instinct tells you to be defensive. Again, that's just common sense and if we attack all the time, it's kind of logical the enemy has to be more defensive for most of the time. If both sides attacked all the time the game would be a mess. But it's as you say, attacking is honorable, yet there are many options how to attack, and some people just aren't as good at it as others. You are right that people should never complain how the other player plays. Yet people always have options to choose from, some people choose the secure and thus maybe a bit lame way, others are willing to risk it all in a reckless rush. That makes difference to me.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2012, 09:12:05 pm »
Wow I hate close combat? Nah, I hate depending on luck. I enjoy close combat a lot, but I try to position myself so that close combat always is on my side. Just like your "sharp attacks" work, maybe mine aren't as sharp, but I try to get the better position same way.
The only reason you say I suck in close combat, is because Thor once lucked in some cw and now he keeps saying that I suck there.

I don't remember anything about "left corner" in our duel. I remember you were trying to save your lives as much as possible, even when you had the lead, which forced me to calm myself down also. And the ending was just riddiculos, you should never call me a lamer after such gameplay you did. ^^
Nevertheless I enjoyed dueling a smart player, you should practice with me, not only do serious matches. I'm totally okay if you decide to camp or run while spamming napalms. Challenge is always welcome :)
But yeah about the cw without hg.. I doubt we can do that, because apparently some of your clanmates(and their friends) can't tolerate me. Prophylactic measures you know... ;)

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2012, 09:38:17 pm »
As you see, members of R posts show that they understood the point.

They obviously didn't. Guy who support's Saipa and win's sometimes in something want's to tell the world about victory :P

Right now [R] is the clan I respect most, because of their honorable gamingstyle..

Didn't you just tell I was licking ass of Iliera while telling positive thing's about him. So now your licking [R] ass? Explain your logic. On the otherhand licking ass might be something you like and there's nothing bad in it afterall :D
I am open minded.

So you respect [R] more than [aC] ? :P

After a little break we played a clanwar against them yesterday too, and nothing changed, it was damn enjoyable again. I really don't care about winning or losing, when the gaming itself is enjoyable. But then, against these campy asses like Iliera, who don't have ability to play offensive and fight in open situations, I like to rape with style or another.

I bet the game's will remain agressive as long as your better. But when you find [R] being on your level I would like to be there to see how you react with your gamingstyle

Anyway, the most important thing is that I succeed again. I knew this provocative subject of this thread would bring especially Iliera here. I have to say I'm surprised to see you defending Iliera here, and I actually find it very amusing. :D Whatever, it just makes me more happy that you swallowed the bait together with Iliera.

My only goal was actually to make you lick [R] ass. Mission completed.

miikizzle

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2012, 09:40:14 pm »
I like trains.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up