Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Punisher for real September 20, 2019, 07:30:42 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Radical changes in [aC]. No toke jopic!  (Read 3768 times)

Legend

Radical changes in [aC]. No toke jopic!
« on: January 22, 2012, 11:46:01 pm »
All right, big slashing news afoot folks.

I hereby declare that half of the [aC] gets kicked now.
The only members to remain are Lodur, Sorz Thor and I.

This is actually something we have been discussing for a long time, but each time we decided not to take an action. Mostly because of Puni, since he is so ridiculously cool. But he knows what to do now.

There are quite a few reasons behind this. First, [aC] has too many members and we want to spread them to other clans. For the community, it should increase activity and provide us more clans to cw with. Especially seeing that Cumi's [ways] should truly get forged now. Along with Puni, he can recruit Slimbo and Nelli if he wants to. Or they can join other clans or maybe make totally a new clan, it's their decision.

The next reason is that we would like to start playing offensively from this point on. There has been some complaining regarding [aC]'s attitude and playingstyle in cws and that's something we would like to work on now. We are going to attack in cws and we are not going to care if we lose; we want to enjoy clanwars, especially considering that Lodur and Thor are going to hang around only for the next 6 months or so until they join the army. It helps to have just us four, we know each other inside out, we can efficiently rush in cws without making a total mess of it, so we really can focus on the enjoyability of it. We might do some defensive shit in cws too if our egos won't allow losing, which is probably going to happen surprisingly often, but I at least am going to start playing like I used to a few years ago. Mindless offense at the cost of own safety.

For the kicked [aC]ers, understand that we can't favour some members over the others, yet we still want to send a few away, so the fairest alternative is definitely to send everyone away. We might re-recruit some players if they can't settle in anywhere, but really can't make any promises about that. Recruiting is likely to be immensely limited, but in case some cool folks like to join, we might take trial members.

We are looking forward some nice matches against all the good clans out there, and honestly spedes, create that [ways] for once and all. This community desperately needs a FoH/Axe kind of clan.

Sakmongkol

Re: Radical changes in [aC]. No toke jopic!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 11:48:16 pm »
Are you drunk? Are you sure?

Whatever. Sounds interesting. Good for you!
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

Thor

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 11:58:45 pm »
During these six months I'm going to enjoy 100% of this game by playing with the guys I've most of my "LX-career" played with, and also taking a high offensive style to gaming.

Let the swan song of [aC] annuit Coeptis begin, and let's hope we have a great vestige given to the LX history after it.

SorZ

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 12:10:22 am »
It was long ago something really radical happened, and now suddenly it did.

As mentioned, we think this will do good for the other clans and eventual new clans,
also it will do good for the new style aC is applying.

No hard feelings, at least not from me. Our friendship wont change just because we are not in the same clan no longer.
That's how I see it at least.

And I'm looking forward to great games, see you.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 12:15:06 am by SorZ »

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 08:16:22 am »
Knew this was gonna happen, since I could(imo) get pretty well along with 50% aC and the other 50% disliked me.(oh nvm it's still 50 50)
I wonder what will happen to Filmonss and Neill, as they are the only active guys that were dispatched.

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Purplehaze

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 08:25:01 am »
I had a lot of fun during my time in aC and I'm sad this had to happen but I understand your decision. I will probably keep playing this shitty game so I'll see you guys around.

Lodur

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 08:49:09 am »
This is not something I wanted but let you three have it because you do. It took me a year to build aC after thor and keijo went inactive and I wanted to keep aC active and fun most of all alive.

Now If it's going to be just the 4 of us it's quite simple that aC will die in July 2012 after me and Thor go to army.

I also understand some of the points that Keijo brought up here and yesterday on MSN so I let this happen and I might regret this or in the other hand this could be the best thing happening to this community.
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Ahmed

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 09:35:49 am »
You guys are such drama queens.

Even during your guys is early days of LX it was clan hopping and unjustifiable reasons for breaking up or making new clans.

This one just takes the cake, you want to cw cool. So you send the guys that don't attack away? So you're cwing people who play the opposite style of you? That sounds just as fun as a Mortar player playing classic  :D

Good luck, and kicking Haze (even though I don't like him) was super homo and a dick move considering he seemed to attack a lot more than a guy like Sorz  :D

Edit:

Before you fools come at me, this situation happened before to a clan back in 2005-2006 where a clan cut everyone but 4 members and it took a shit load of effort to even bring it back (this was when lx was active). There were 4 months of only 1 person in the clan and even then he could have joined some excellent clans but gutted it out... When even one of you go inactive you will realize this was a huge mistake.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 09:49:41 am by Ahmed »
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

b-cátt

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 12:28:26 pm »
we would like to start playing offensively from this point on. There has been some complaining regarding [aC]'s attitude and playingstyle in cws and that's something we would like to work on now. We are going to attack in cws and we are not going to care if we lose...

We might do some defensive shit in cws too if our egos won't allow losing, which is probably going to happen surprisingly often...

Hmmm.
m9

Thor

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 03:36:59 pm »

This one just takes the cake, you want to cw cool. So you send the guys that don't attack away? So you're cwing people who play the opposite style of you? That sounds just as fun as a Mortar player playing classic  :D

Good luck, and kicking Haze (even though I don't like him) was super homo and a dick move considering he seemed to attack a lot more than a guy like Sorz  :D

You really don't seem to understand what you read?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 04:05:20 pm by Thor »

Filmonss

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 04:12:32 pm »
hm ok,so my time as an aC member is over. have been an honor to play for aC. thanks for almost 1 year, (even if i wasnt able to play for 6 months cuz my computer broke) :D
and Good luck with true aC
2010 Most Improved Award - Filmons
2014 Best Classic Player Award - Filmons

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2012, 06:08:17 pm »
Were you okay Ahmed while writing your post?

I dont think you understood any bit of they were trying to say there, besides the cw part.

I wouldnt ever have done this action with AoG for example tough our situation differs from yours due to the fact that not as many of us are active these days and the purpose of joining here is also different.

I'm even surprised on guys like Luffy, who alone won more (important, and skill filled) cws to you, than any other members of the clan.

I do get the point tough, and I can only hope by this explosion, none of the removed ones will leave the community.

Good luck to everyone.

-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

Sebbe

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2012, 08:09:13 pm »
I had a lot of fun during my time in aC and I'm sad this had to happen but I understand your decision. I will probably keep playing this shitty game so I'll see you guys around.

Get back to your office, sir! ;D

And I totally see where this Finnish threesome is going, hah.

Good luck, lol.
Pages: [1]   Go Up