Total servers: 2
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ March 17, 2019, 04:47:14 pm
DE nonstop + voting
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Team Death Match
Lives: 7
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
US nonstop + voting
C&C V1.2B – 100lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: King of Rifles 2011  (Read 16753 times)

Thor

Re: King of Rifles 2011
« Reply #120 on: January 25, 2012, 06:50:16 pm »
Completely forgot. Which is more active? (Chopper or Legend)
Let's get this thing over with.

Haven't seen Chopper atleast for a week. I've been searching him everyday for those multimod tournament duels but no...

Legend has been playing everyday.

Hawk

« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2012, 07:13:39 pm »
I have actually seen neither one, but maybe because I haven't played as much as I used to.

By the publics word. I trust I make the right desicion when I kick Chopper out of the tournament and make Legend  proceed. Ili vs Legend gogo!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 07:59:54 pm by Hawk »
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

Hawk

« Reply #122 on: January 28, 2012, 02:23:07 pm »
Semi-Final deadline 6th february. Ili vs Legend gogo!
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #123 on: January 28, 2012, 03:42:39 pm »
Acknowledged...

Too bad Chopper got kicked though, he is better than Legend in rifles.

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Hawk

« Reply #124 on: January 28, 2012, 04:37:36 pm »
Yes. I feel bad, since I know he had a real good chance at this. But since people told me Legend is more active, he moves on.

Legend

« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2012, 04:52:16 pm »
I'll be around tomorrow evening so let's get this shit over with.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #126 on: January 31, 2012, 06:50:10 pm »
Just stay in other some aC's(Thor's) sight and we can have our game easily. Thor so active.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2012, 10:16:35 pm »
Won Legend 2-0, ggs

Hawk

« Reply #128 on: February 03, 2012, 03:35:04 pm »
Now you have a match with Cumi.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #129 on: February 03, 2012, 04:56:32 pm »
Really? I thought I will be facing you in the king of rifle finals... T.T

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #130 on: February 13, 2012, 08:05:12 pm »
Fun.. Won Cumi 2-1
1. Fossil(my pick). Cumi was helpless against wallshooting, he doesn't know how that works. So it was kinda boring to me, there are many riflers that can do that way better than him. Won him 3-out
2. Lamda(his pick). It seems the only thing cumi is good at, is aiming straight.. He won 1-out. TBH For a classic player such as me, playing lamda is like playing mortars. But GG nevertheless.
3. LFR(neutral). In here Cumi showed that besides not being able to handle to wallshoot, he has way worser aim than me and his movements are fumble and predictable. After getting the lead, Cumi seemed to give up and did more and more STUPID what you call "rushes", since camping in in the middle section of LFR didn't work very well for him. I won him 3-out here again.

TBH he doesn't deserve "the best" at all.. If he can't adjust his playing against another one, or control himself, he doesn't deserve this title. Probably his friends(who by the way were whining about me on every game) will blame his loss on my "defensiveness"(a false and a weak excuse).

Anyway thanks for giving me that final, even though it was boring to face you and your "skillful play"(like Khan said), on which I laughed.

And for the record, Thor. Here's the definition of "best":
of the highest quality, excellence, or standing
most advantageous, suitable, or desirable
in or to the highest degree

"the best" isn't the same as "the most fair" or "the most favourite" or "the best rifler friend"

Thor

« Reply #131 on: February 13, 2012, 11:19:16 pm »
ili madboe.

Congratulations on your victory, but the fact still is that you're not as skilled in combo as Cumi.

Terrance

« Reply #132 on: February 13, 2012, 11:29:08 pm »
Seems like a fair ending or how u call it ;p anyways , when is the new RIFLE cup or tourney coming up? I didnt have a chance to register since I was on break . Someone should make a rifle cup with maps like poo arena/xarena/blat arena only :D It would be great challenge for everyone ;) no wallshooting there. Just aim and speed oh yes and ropeswinging ... If I was allowed I would actually make it by myself , I mean the Cup , I m pretty sure I m active and smart enough to host something like that =D, who I should ask for permission? Oh maybe its a stupid idea but idk , if any1 wants to support me then go ahead , I m up for it anyways.

FL3sk

« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2012, 11:48:09 pm »
Seems like a fair ending or how u call it ;p anyways , when is the new RIFLE cup or tourney coming up? I didnt have a chance to register since I was on break . Someone should make a rifle cup with maps like poo arena/xarena/blat arena only :D It would be great challenge for everyone ;) no wallshooting there. Just aim and speed oh yes and ropeswinging ... If I was allowed I would actually make it by myself , I mean the Cup , I m pretty sure I m active and smart enough to host something like that =D, who I should ask for permission? Oh maybe its a stupid idea but idk , if any1 wants to support me then go ahead , I m up for it anyways.

U are allowed to start any tournament of your own actually =)

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #134 on: February 14, 2012, 07:25:08 am »
ili madboe.

Congratulations on your victory, but the fact still is that you're not as skilled in combo as Cumi.

Hawk

« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2012, 02:27:45 pm »
Over and good going Iliera.... once again.

Frey

« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2012, 05:28:44 pm »
Congratulations, iliera.

Yet, i'm quite disappointed on the way your victory-post was written..

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2012, 07:20:42 pm »
I got cornered by Cumi's fans during the final games while clearly dominating him skill-wise. I wouldn't care about decent commentaries or real accusations, but stubbornly denying the truth is just stupid and I don't like stupidness.
I guess all that can be done is prove that I am not just wallshoot and win Terrance's tournie ;) So gogogo, join it!

Legend

« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2012, 07:41:37 pm »
What remarks I had were about the lamda round. I do admit you were far better in LFr. Yet Cumi's style appeals to me immensely because it's all about speed and shooting from difficult angles. And being offensive and fair. He does all that exceptionally well, but it leaves him very vulnerable, and you did exploit that weakness very well. He doesn't have the patience and perhaps not even enough skill to win against one such as you. Sure, that makes you the rightful winner of the title. It's just that.. people still dislike your methods a lot. Cumi said yesterday you could easily be someone similar to Tafka in rifles, yet you choose to play the way you do and that angers many. Not only that, but also that you always deny any wrongdoing and instead insult your opponents. Well, no one is stopping you from doing all this crap, so all that aside, you now are King of Rifles, enjoy.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 07:43:59 pm by Legend »

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2012, 08:21:38 pm »
Yeap, every one of the Cumifans that watched the game have a different excuse for why I won.

You're saying I was any more defensive than him in the LFR?  The only camp I did(once) was on the spot where I died to HIS camp before after saying "I can do that too". He was camping for atleast 4 lives in the middle section of LFR(the narrow tunnel in the house)

So far I haven't insulted Cumi, only his fans' stupid arguments.(like lamda requires skillful play ^^) I could duel him any time more in any open map, his AIM just isn't as good as mine, simple fact, not an insult.
And don't even mention fossil, he knows NOTHING about wallshooting. One thing would be if he just wouldn't do it himself(for honor or idk what), the other thing is that he doesn't even KNOW when he's vulnerable, no idea where the bullets go through.

I'd like to say that wallshooting was never a style, I created the biggest "surprise" wallshots with the coming of RC3, I've been molding this game after we were forced to use RC. Not my fault many players(other very skilled rifleplayers) use wallshooting now and it's become a style. I am sorry about that. I used beta 5 before that for a long time and it was even harder to shoot through walls with that, than 0.56.

And lastly, be like Tafka in rifles? You haven't seen me and Tafka duel in blat arena rifles.

P.S Sorry I had to ego as hell to write this post, I hate to do it myself, but there's no other way to explain how I feel.

peace out

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up

anything