Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ March 17, 2019, 04:47:14 pm
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 78.24.233.66
Game Mode:
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
DE nonstop + voting
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
US nonstop + voting
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Emp] Recruitment  (Read 1517 times)

Fu

[Emp] Recruitment
« on: October 16, 2011, 09:56:44 pm »
Welcome:

[Emp] | Elite Multimod/Mortar Players is a dynamic guild that operates around the clock and around the globe. We bring a deep understanding of the game and innovative ideas to succeed in a highly competitive environment.

The culture at [Emp] is open, informal, intellectual, and fun. Advancement is rapid; there are always more responsibilities waiting if you are ready for them, more ideas to pursue if you have the willingness to follow through. Our flat clan structure means your ideas matter to our decision and to future of the clan.

Our growth comes from recruiting and training amazing players and giving them the skills they need to excel.

Founded in early 2007, Elite Multimod/Mortar Players has developed many successful players who are now leaders of this game. In just 4 years, we have made our marks in various aspects of the game. We continue to grow and build upon our core fundamental values: Collaboration, Competition and Integrity.

What are we looking for:

What we are constantly looking for competitive players who are willing to learn and improve. We put aside ego to concentrate on the truth. We admit and talk about our mistakes, and challenge our previous conclusions.We know there are areas that we excel and areas that definitely need improvement. We concentrate on our shortcomings rather than savoring on our successes.

If you are a person who fits our culture. I highly encourage you to apply.

Application Process:

1) Contact the leaders of Emp for interest
2) The leaders will see if your personality fits with our clan and tests your skill sets
3) If you are successful, you are given a trial period, ranging from 2-5 weeks
4) If full time members as well as the leaders of [Emp] think you are a good fit, you will then be given an offer to join.

Best Regards,

[Emp]^PulVer</3"dK"

Please no trolling.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 10:00:21 pm by Fu »
Best Mortar Player in North America
#1 Best Mortar Player- LXA AWARD
Founder of {PRP} and [Emp]
Proud member of {PRP}, [Emp], and |Finno-12|

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Re: [Emp] Recruitment
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 10:16:24 pm »
So there's no point for me to try to join right? I mean...
"What we are constantly looking for competitive players who are willing to learn and improve. We put aside ego to concentrate on the truth. We admit and talk about our mistakes, and challenge our previous conclusions.We know there are areas that we excel and areas that definitely need improvement. We concentrate on our shortcomings rather than savoring on our successes."
I have no mistakes, thus the only thing I have is my ego.

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Sakmongkol

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 10:39:40 pm »
I laughed the whole time I read the opening post. Thanks for that.
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 12:11:47 am »
I laughed the whole time I read the opening post. Thanks for that.
For once I can fully agree with you.

Boomboy

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 02:15:16 am »
Thank you Pulver it looks like you took some time and effort into that and its nice to see that you are one of the few people remaining that still do care about the game and how its future will turn out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up