Total servers: 2
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ March 17, 2019, 04:47:14 pm
DE nonstop + voting
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
US nonstop + voting
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: aC can not take a loss  (Read 8853 times)

QuiverS

Re: aC can not take a loss
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2011, 12:30:59 pm »
Yo Emp, u suck

Grow up, aC is never afraid to run away from any cw or to take a loss since they already know that they are the best clan in LX at this point.

Just regroup, try again and stop the annoying childish behaviour.

We can start pages of @$*(#*%$@_$*#@) about you too ruining the game of LX with your pathetic playingstyle, which we don't.

Boomboy

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2011, 01:36:14 pm »

Excuse me sirs but it is rather clear that there are a lot of brown noses in here. It can not be because you are all not white people because Thor has killed all non-whites. May i just introduce the idea that we dont care about the past because if we talked about the past we could talk about every clan forever until the day that aC will accept a loss. (For those of you not smart enough to understand this, this would be never).

May i also perhaps argue that all the BkS hate is simply a feeling of failure after WvW died and how BkS have really not been able to beat Emp more than we have beaten them. This is probably because at the very least when BkS are about to lose they dont cancel. As we all know with aC logic that should mean that it never happened.

Furthermore Senor Lodur does this mean that when i dueled you and we only played 3 rounds that because i cancelled it rather early it never happened?

Y'all need to go back school and learn some intelligence yo.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 02:40:27 pm by Boomboy »

Sakmongkol

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2011, 02:28:51 pm »
i lol'd. this is not serious right?

Ofc its serious.

We are trying really hard to win them, and when we are finally close to it, they just shut down the server just to come back and say it never happened.

Ofc we get frustrated by that.

Why do you bother? What can it possibly mean to win a clan as pathetic as aC? What meaning at all do clanwars have when you play them twice an hour?
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

Wander

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2011, 02:43:39 pm »
Well Monco, obviously, you don't understand what meaning it has. Flesk just told why it has meaning to him though. He could try to explain it to you again, but for some reason, I don't think you're even going to try and understand it. So what meaning could your presence in this thread possibly have?

Sakmongkol

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2011, 03:48:42 pm »
Well Monco, obviously, you don't understand what meaning it has. Flesk just told why it has meaning to him though.
No he didn't, he said they tried hard to win but didn't say why. Thus no meaning implied.

He could try to explain it to you again, but for some reason, I don't think you're even going to try and understand it.
He could try to explain it for a first time, and I could try to understand but I know I wouldn't.

So what meaning could your presence in this thread possibly have?
None, but meaningless presence in a meaningless thread shouldn't be too bad.

~ Miles Davis

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2011, 06:36:58 pm »

So what meaning could your presence in this thread possibly have?
None, but meaningless presence in a meaningless thread shouldn't be too bad.

I actually rofled on that conclusion. Drink less! ^^

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Tafka

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2011, 06:47:12 pm »
Instead of mocking Emp for this thread, I gotta give a little support as well.
I didn't play a CW for I don't know how long, but had with Emp few days ago, and it was pretty enjoyable, not much running unless the ends of rounds and good attitude. I know from experience that aC or most competitive clans that play wars frequently go like that as well when about to lose a round.

The other thing is that if you agreed to CW (if you don't have time to war or don't want to, say so before the rounds start) then you should end it as well, especially that Khan joined the server and you were able to finish it.

And as Flesk explained, winning is a big deal for them, so having a chance for it or being close to it and then leaving is frustrating for them, so you could at least explain to end it later or something after he had left.

Damn, I should make a thread called "Cop mad", they banned me from their server because I asked for cw and they didnt want loll...
You shouldn't go around servers and keep asking to war 24/7. As I and many others who don't war that often and just want to play calm relaxing games in a server, it kinda ruins the mood and everything for players in the server. If you do want a war, use IRC and send personal message to the players you would want to war with. Not everyone wants to keep warring all the time.

i'd like to remind you of a cw we had some weeks ago, between emp and cop. IRC and I totally dominated emp first with like 5 6 - 4 0 lives left. pearl (or smth?) had 0. then he began to run (and by that i mean RUUUUNN!!!!). it took us about 40 min to end that game.
he wasted our valuable time.. we won't forget that one.
And you shouldn't do this either, if you are about to lose, take the loss as well. (Btw was it rifles or classic? Killing a not-so-good guy shouldn't take more than 5 minutes even if he runs a lot). It probably ruins the fun for opponent and that's why they don't want to play with you again, and everyone has the freedom to say "no" whenever they want to.

I hope you all learn something from the wisdom of Tafka.

FL3sk

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2011, 07:21:15 pm »
Emp talking about unsporting shit here ? cmoon get real, its anyways like emp vs all.

oh right, normal cw vs emp is always like "flesk adds +3 lives per round for emp players". So think what you say and get real empo  8)

Excuse me, but i gave lives once to the wrong person, and changed it as soon as u said it, i did not notice it myself. 

How is that like always?

i lol'd. this is not serious right?

Ofc its serious.

We are trying really hard to win them, and when we are finally close to it, they just shut down the server just to come back and say it never happened.

Ofc we get frustrated by that.

Why do you bother? What can it possibly mean to win a clan as pathetic as aC? What meaning at all do clanwars have when you play them twice an hour?

How can a guy that never plays know how much we cw them?
I never cw the same clan twice in a day, ofc there has been exeptions, but usually we never cw the same clan twice in a day, nomatter if its a loss or a win.
That would totally erase the meaning of cws.

We/i bother because its unfair, put yourself in my position, practicing loads and really trying to win, and then when i get close the other clan denies that there has been any cw at all.

Thor

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2011, 07:43:28 pm »
Just to make one thing clear:

We didn't finish the clanwar on friday because Khan was faked by Cumiques.

Roxxy~

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2011, 08:15:50 pm »

Filmonss

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2011, 08:21:41 pm »
u guys make thread for like everything lol
2010 Most Improved Award - Filmons
2014 Best Classic Player Award - Filmons

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2011, 08:25:55 pm »

u mad

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Roxxy~

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2011, 08:26:21 pm »

Code

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2011, 08:34:23 pm »
i'd like to remind you of a cw we had some weeks ago, between emp and cop. IRC and I totally dominated emp first with like 5 6 - 4 0 lives left. pearl (or smth?) had 0. then he began to run (and by that i mean RUUUUNN!!!!). it took us about 40 min to end that game.
he wasted our valuable time.. we won't forget that one.
And you shouldn't do this either, if you are about to lose, take the loss as well. (Btw was it rifles or classic? Killing a not-so-good guy shouldn't take more than 5 minutes even if he runs a lot). It probably ruins the fun for opponent and that's why they don't want to play with you again, and everyone has the freedom to say "no" whenever they want to.
well well well.. hey tafka :* time to shine, huh? ;)

first of all; we weren't about to lose that game. actually we won it quite easy, it just took us really long to take him down, especially since his clanmate was alive with some lifes left aswell. but even if we'd have lost, i wouldn't care at all :D i've lost many cws, and i suck from time to time ;D for ****s sake so what? i play this game to relax and chill sometimes. not to improve a low self-respect caused by a sucky real life ^^
and to answer your question, we played classic :) and i'd bet i could run from you for about 1-2 hours before u'd take me out, even though i'm not that skilled.. just give me one ss and you'd have to follow me for hours.

to make this one thing clear:
i dont dislike emp. I actually really like some of them! like for example sharky, Flesk, Boom, Love and Fu. oh and wander ofc! :D
i just wanted to point out that emp playes lame in cws. that's fine by me, but that's also why i and some other Cops wont cw them so often.
and I neither said that aC is better. they can play pretty lame aswell, but in the most of the cws i've played against them, they played quite fair.

gosh i miss the cw's against real clans like Osp, AoG or T3. it's somehow on an other level..

Sakmongkol

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2011, 08:38:04 pm »
How can a guy that never plays know how much we cw them?
I can't and I'm not really interested either. I have simply noticed that certain clans play ridiculous numbers of clanwars and I can easily see that Emp could well be one such clan.

I never cw the same clan twice in a day, ofc there has been exeptions, but usually we never cw the same clan twice in a day, nomatter if its a loss or a win.
That would totally erase the meaning of cws.
Even twice a week is rather ridiculous.

We/i bother because its unfair, put yourself in my position, practicing loads and really trying to win, and then when i get close the other clan denies that there has been any cw at all.
That I can identify with.

~ Miles Davis

Tafka

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2011, 09:01:37 pm »
Hehe, Code, I was quoting you but the message was for Emp. As from what they did in the clan war, if you read message through once again you can notice that the message was for them actually (or more like the guy who ran, not to run so much if losing). But I don't remember who it once was, but told same thing he could run forever. So we actually tried it out and I killed him in few minutes if I remember right. Maybe it was even IRC? Was long ago though.

Fu

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2011, 09:11:40 pm »
Just reschedule the cw and get it over with. Continue the game where it was left off.
Best Mortar Player in North America
#1 Best Mortar Player- LXA AWARD
Founder of {PRP} and [Emp]
Proud member of {PRP}, [Emp], and |Finno-12|

Thor

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2011, 01:03:21 am »
Edit: Message Deleted - Derogatory attacks on a persons character are against the rules of this forum.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 02:17:08 am by Boomboy »

Frey

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2011, 01:03:49 am »
aC just took a loss.
Your arguments are invalid.

Boomboy

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2011, 02:39:19 am »
Just reschedule the cw and get it over with. Continue the game where it was left off.

This thread was because aC didnt want to continue where we left off and if this hadnt been made then it would never have happened.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

anything