Total servers: 2
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ March 17, 2019, 04:47:14 pm
DE nonstop + voting
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
US nonstop + voting
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cold War Armour Levelpack (24 levels for all versions of Liero!)  (Read 1651 times)

ChristopherT

I just uploaded my latest Levelpack for OpenLeiroX and all other versions of Liero to the filebase here.  This is the second version, the first having been lost in a HD crash!  ;D

This level pack contains 24 levels, 12 levels representing various tanks used by the US and Soviet Union and 12 "JN-" Jungle and Desert levels with arenas that allow partial digging.    8)

Newer Versions of Liero:
OpenLiero 1.35b2 - Tested! -This version is basically the same as the Original Liero, so it's more a matter of which weapons over which mods. Thus "Bazooka, Chaingun, Cluster Bomb, Laser, and Missile".   :D

LieroX v0.56b Pack 1.7 - Tested! -The best mods for the levels I have done are Liero 1.0, Modern Warfare, and Marine Special Forces. This version of Liero has some differences due to the lack of the Missile, but the levels are still playable and fun!  ;)

OpenLieroX - Tested!  -Again, this version of Liero has some differences due to the lack of the Missile. There are so many good weapon's mods out there that you shouldn't have any problems playing these levels and getting sneaky! Classic Mod, Moderm Warfare, Marine Special Forces, and Mortars are some of the mods I tested personally!  :)

Thanks!

ChristopherT

kokbira

• Gi Joe Brown Brazillian Rope-Flying Ant
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +23/-6
  • 3628 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To kokbira
  • ex-player (ex-Flip and ex-s00t clan member)
Re: Cold War Armour Levelpack (24 levels for all versions of Liero!)
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 12:18:45 am »
I just uploaded my latest Levelpack for OpenLeiroX and all other versions of Liero to the filebase here. 

Here: http://www.openlierox.net/forum/index.php?action=mgallery;sa=item;id=5731

kokbira

• Gi Joe Brown Brazillian Rope-Flying Ant
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +23/-6
  • 3628 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To kokbira
  • ex-player (ex-Flip and ex-s00t clan member)
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 03:37:53 am »
ChristopherT, nice levels!

I suggest you to improve something in your levels using Wormhole 2.0 (you can download it, for example, in http://hem.passagen.se/otterud/wormhole/ )

With Wormhole you can:
- create object templates and place it easily in your level
- use an image editor to do almost all and transform it in a .LEV
- create colored rocks and dirt
- use special colors to create blinking walls or walls that are transparent "only for bullets" (but it will function only in Liero 1.33 or OpenLiero; in LX or OLX it will be only normal rocks or dirt)

See also my Kok_Liero133LevPack in FileBase ( http://www.openlierox.net/forum/index.php?action=mgallery;sa=item;id=5733 ), specially K_X*.lev ones :D

ChristopherT

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 04:09:59 am »
I have been using Wormhole 2.0!  Thank God, because the Doctor Who levelpack will be around 60 levels now!  :D I couldn't decide which Companions to drop, so I'm doing all of them!  :D  I'll check out your levelpack tonight! I'm hoping to rock and roll on the Dr Who pack tomorrow!  I just got your levelpack and I'll check them out!

Thanks, KOKBIRA!

ChristopherT
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 04:12:42 am by ChristopherT »
Pages: [1]   Go Up