Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please, help us ;(  (Read 3040 times)

Kingston

Please, help us ;(
« on: October 04, 2011, 05:48:26 pm »
Hello, i'm the brazilian dude Kingston, the most wont remember me, but i'm from [Str8].

Ah, and sorry for my shitty english.

So...i'm here to ask developers help. It's about an game called Bomberman Online, we don't have any updates in years, cause the owner don't gives a f*** to it anymore, all what he knows to do is sell premium accounts.

The most players are brazilians, we have more than 10.000 members in our community, but very few know develop, and as i said above, the owner (Broomop, or Orlando Broomop) ain't caring to the game, so he wont update, except that somebody do all by him.

We need help to insert new clothes and belts, once the game is almost based in earning points, every time you get an X number of points, your belt changes, but the belts are limited. I don't know how to explain what exactily you guys need to help, but if someone may help, i'll be back with more infos.

Please, help us with our game! The owner don't cares to it, there's no update in years, and we're more than 10.000 players, we really love and enjoy this game...

Please, save us!  :'(
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 06:07:51 pm by Kingston »

Midnight

Re: Please, help us ;(
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 06:41:53 pm »
Hi, Kingston.
Emma Watson <333

<3

Kingston

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 06:43:32 pm »
Hello dear, i miss you so badly...  :'(

Midnight

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 06:46:48 pm »
Well, last days i have a look at the forum. U could sometimes move ur tiny ass to Lx, my dear. But i don't want to disturb ur helptopic.
Emma Watson <333

<3

Ruki

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 12:45:50 am »
What?

joni

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 11:29:50 am »
Hello, i'm the brazilian dude Kingston, the most wont remember me, but i'm from [Str8].

So...i'm here to ask developers help. It's about an game called Bomberman Online, we don't have any updates in years, cause the owner don't gives a f*** to it anymore, all what he knows to do is sell premium accounts.

The most players are brazilians, we have more than 10.000 members in our community, but very few know develop, and as i said above, the owner (Broomop, or Orlando Broomop) ain't caring to the game, so he wont update, except that somebody do all by him.

We need help to insert new clothes and belts, once the game is almost based in earning points, every time you get an X number of points, your belt changes, but the belts are limited. I don't know how to explain what exactily you guys need to help, but if someone may help, i'll be back with more infos.

Please, help us with our game! The owner don't cares to it, there's no update in years, and we're more than 10.000 players, we really love and enjoy this game...

Hey kingston.
Pass a website link, is it a browser game or windows executable. Coding language?

More info always helps a bit.

Boomboy

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 04:11:21 pm »
OMG,

Is this that game where you are a little person and you run about on a maze dropping different types of bombs on the ground (and picking up powerups) that then explode after a little while killing anyone who got in the way?

If it is....i played something like it on PS2.....it was....the.....GREATEST GAME EVER.

Ill do everything i can :D

Kingston

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 07:05:14 pm »

Soon i'll bring more infos  :D

Kingston

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 07:25:15 pm »

Hey kingston.
Pass a website link, is it a browser game or windows executable. Coding language?

More info always helps a bit.

It's windows executable, to play the game it's needed to open an launcher, and you can't minimize the game, since it's unwindowed mode, to avoid hacks.

And Boomboy, you may be very helpful, the Broomop is from United Kingdom too!  :D
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 07:29:39 pm by Kingston »

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 07:36:18 pm »
That's really not much information at all. What language is it written in? What is the game's website?

Kingston

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 07:43:36 pm »
I don't know yet, gonna ask about the language.

www.bmoworld.com but if i'm right the website got some problems.

Game Download:

www.filesonic.com/file/78913627/Bmoworld4.4.0.exe

or

http://www.4shared.com/file/-iRiDCqb/BOMBERMAN_ONLINE.html

Kingston

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2011, 02:54:37 am »
Some part of it's linguage is Visual Basic !  :D

Someone know ?

kokbira

• Gi Joe Brown Brazillian Rope-Flying Ant
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +23/-6
  • 3838 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To kokbira
  • ex-player (ex-Flip and ex-s00t clan member)
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2011, 03:35:35 am »
Solutions, problems & facts:

1) Modify the program through config files (setting way or moding way)

1.1) Problem 1: It depends on limitations of config files and tools
1.2) Problem 2: If it is not documented, it would be very hard to change anything (a lot of work to get few results)

Fact: You can see something about in http://bmoworld.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=7&sid=7f0addf166ef05129be8b08d7252af2a

2) Modify the program through source code (developer's way)

2.1) Problem 1: You must have the source code
2.2) Problem 2: You must be allowed to get and modify the source code

Fact: BMO isn't an opensorce project, like OLX. So the only ways to get source code is through contact with source code owner or stealing it in some way (illegal way). Also, owners of BMO earn something selling premium accounts, so even they give someone source code, they won't give all of it.

3) Modify the program using decompilation methods (hacking way)

3.1) Problem 1: Normally it is an illegal way
3.2) Problem 2: If it is not documented (rarely you can find documentation about it), it would be very hard to change anything (a lot of work to get few results)

Fact: Forgive it

4) Create a new program like the existing one (courageous developer's way)

4.1) Problem 1: The idea, some developers and a lot of time and patience
4.2) Problem 2: Players and developers to maintain the game

Fact: Forgive it

« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 03:37:11 am by kokbira »

Kingston

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2011, 06:44:20 pm »
If some developers create another Bomberman Online like this one or better, it would be perfect.

What the developer(s) win(s) with this? A brazilian can sell premium and after send the monney to the developer(s), as we do with Broomop.

PS: Each premium is sold by at least 15 dollars, and every week the Broomop sell at least 10 premiuns.

kokbira

• LXA Part Time Adapt
  • 3838 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To kokbira
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2011, 09:12:07 am »
Did you try these other Bomberman-like games?

http://bmoworld.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=6

kokbira

• LXA Part Time Adapt
  • 3838 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To kokbira
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 09:28:47 am »
In http://bmoworld.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1797 you can see ABNE, a Bomberman clone, that is developed by some Bomberman fans...
Pages: [1]   Go Up