Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ March 17, 2019, 04:47:14 pm
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 78.24.233.66
Game Mode:
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
DE nonstop + voting
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
US nonstop + voting
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Boomboy's Duel Diary  (Read 13773 times)

Boomboy

Boomboy's Duel Diary
« on: October 01, 2011, 07:01:51 pm »
HI!

Im really trying to get people to duel more and so have opened this diary for people to come up and challenge me and maybe even challenge each other. Feel free to shoud abuse at me and each other and then sort if out with a duel because as well all know nothing makes your epeen bigger than winning a duel against somebody else.

Rules:

These are quite simple. A duel will consist of an odd number of sets e.g 3, 5, 7 (you get the drift.)

The challenger will start followed by the defender until a clear winner has been determined. If this is all even before the final set then a neutral mod that can be agree'd upon by both players will be chosen.

The mod sets are completely up to the person whose choice it is. As such such great set's at Black Cats, Hot Potatoes and my personal favourite Mole Wartors can be chosen. (This is at your own descretion of being called a complete noob by whomever your duelling against).

The winner of the duel is the one who wins the duel. Pretty simple eh. Anyway i wish you all happy dueling and things and etc, have fun and play hard.

Results:

Boomboy 2  vs 0 Ipa  8)
Boomboy 2 vs 1 Sylv  :)
Boomboy 2 vs 0 Slimbo  :P
Boomboy 4 vs 1 Hawk  ;D
Boomboy 2 vs 3 Flesk   :o
Boomboy 4 vs 1 Ipa  ;D
Boomboy 0 vs 2 Chopper  :-[
Boomboy 2 vs 0 Khan (Keijo/Legend)
Boomboy 2 vs 0 Slimbo  :)
Boomboy 1 vs 2 Lodur  ::)
Boomboy 1 vs 2 Joni  :-X
Boomboy 2 vs 0 Joni  :)
Boomboy 2 vs 0 Thor  :D
Boomboy 2 vs 3 Flesk  :)
Boomboy 2 vs 1 Flesk   ;D
Boomboy 2 vs 0 Psyco  :)
Boomboy 2 vs 0 Slimbo  ;)
Boomboy 2 vs 1 Zom  :P
Boomboy 2 vs 0 Miikizzle  :P

Future and Incomplete Duels!

Kemza
Lodur

People I Have Challenged but Have Not Accepted (The Challenge is still Open)

Puni

Disclaimer:
[SPOILER]Screenshots are taken at all times. All screenshots are available upon request.
[SPOILER]Emoticons represent how they look not what they describe
[SPOILER]This thread is subject to random change at all times.
[SPOILER]All challenges are open, to accept just reply here.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 05:38:52 pm by Boomboy »

Sakmongkol

Re: Boomboy's Duel Diary
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 09:46:45 pm »
What is this and why should it be of any interest to anyone?
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

Xt

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 09:52:20 pm »

Looks like a duel diary. =)

FL3sk

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 10:01:12 pm »

it is a duel diary, it should be interesting for those that is interested in reading a duel diary.

Boomboy

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 02:31:03 pm »
It is a place for me to record my duel and in addition to reflect on the more interesting duels that I have had. You really have no reason to care at all :)

Boomboy

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 07:45:48 pm »
Well that took far too long.

Duel today against Chopper, i didnt play badly he just played really well and my mortar skills have gone down the can :(. Also although this may seem like a proper diary Im probably not going to spend a lot of time talking about duels unless they were something really quite special.

joni

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 09:12:22 pm »
I hereby challenge you

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 12:16:54 am »
This is pointless... If you lost to chopper 2-0, you wouldn't stand a chance against other good players.

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Boomboy

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 02:15:53 pm »
This is pointless... If you lost to chopper 2-0, you wouldn't stand a chance against other good players.

Your implying i duel people in order to prove I am better than them. Im not trying to prove Im better than anyone I duel people in order to challenge myself and by facing the best and greatest opposition that is the only way you can improve because you dont only learn how to play the game the way they play, you learn good techniques and your learn how to best them.

Roxxy~

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 10:16:10 pm »
Chop = badass.

Boomboy

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2011, 11:24:33 pm »
Had a duel today against [aC] Khan and it was probably one of the most entertaining duels I have had recently. We decided that it should be a classic only best of 3 duel with standard rules. He went first with Jukke and I decided Fossil Facility (leaving LFR if we needed it at the end).

Overall it was quite challenging as any match against aC is although Khan hadnt got to grips with the new settings that rc3 brings with it. As we all know at the start it is kind of a nuisance getting used to it but we both said we will have future duels and hopefully many more great games.

Frey

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2011, 12:01:59 am »
Personal egoboost right there?

EDIT: 4 out of 4, np.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 12:48:21 am by Frey »

Boomboy

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 11:29:49 am »
Wow FreY you kickass at 4 player deathmatch!  :-*
Challenge me :D one on one.

Frey

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2011, 02:59:04 pm »
In three out of four I not only beat you in lives, also in damage.
Nuff said, nuff proof.

Have fun with gathering more egoboosts. I'll be gladly reading your thread.

Boomboy

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2011, 08:22:29 pm »
Man you so full of hate.

P.S. For 100lxa cred a month you can subscribe to the monthly Boomboy duel's newsletter. This weeks leading article 'FreY rages all over LXA; Boomboy gives no shites.'

8)

Boomboy

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2011, 11:59:18 pm »
Another update (please mind the double post).

Edit: Turns out this was fake.

Peace n' Love.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 09:01:14 pm by Boomboy »

Frey

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 12:25:36 am »
100 LXAcredits coming your way, I do want to be updated ! :)

Boomboy

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2011, 01:01:15 am »
Quick rematch between me and Slimbo both games were rifles games mine was FF his was LFR - in the first match i was talking a bit to adi so it was slightly unfair on him but the second match was all nice and good.

SLak0n

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2011, 09:52:37 am »
You didn't even win once!? SHAME

SLak0n

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2011, 09:53:29 am »
 :D :D

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2011, 02:51:30 pm »

Had that crazy duel with Lodur, turns out im really not ready, he won me 17-0.
Overall he dominated me in ToT as it is an aC set, rifles was much closer however.
We have agreed to do a smaller 5 rounder which should be happening anytime soon.

Peace n' Love.
Weak lol... Win Lodur in atleast 50% rounds and then I'll maybe duel you :)
And as for ToT, give me any average player for my team and I will win any aC in 2v2 anytime...
Lodur so cool. [SPOILER]I'd win Boomboy 34-0 in a 17-round match though.

Sebbe

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2011, 07:02:41 pm »

Overall he dominated me in ToT as it is an aC set, rifles was much closer however.
We have agreed to do a smaller 5 rounder which should be happening anytime soon.

Peace n' Love.
Butthurt, lol.

I could be up for some casual duels or something when I'm around. :)

FL3sk

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2011, 07:03:07 pm »
You didn't even win once!? SHAME

are u really stupid enough to believe that they actually played 17 rounds?

Boomboy

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2011, 06:50:59 pm »
Two duels so far today against Joni first one he won rifles and neutral, second one i won mortars and rpg battle (hell yah). Good times.

Boomboy

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2011, 02:06:13 am »
Had a duel against Flesk today (didnt want to double post so edited this one). Wasnt as close as the one before he was even a bit more lenient in some of the duels. Overall was nice to play against him as always.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 02:22:33 am by Boomboy »

Midnight

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2011, 07:50:13 pm »
Midnight's Duel Diary Shit

Midnight - Iliera: 5-1

To be continued.
Emma Watson <333

<3

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2011, 10:38:33 pm »

To be continued.

Don't dream too much, it will get you killed early.

Frey

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2011, 02:05:12 am »
Boomboy 0 - 3 Frey

WH40K x2 (first one wasn't too serious so i'll give you that)
Rifles

Screenshots available on request.

PS: just lolling trolling
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 02:23:01 am by Frey »

Midnight

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2011, 01:50:21 pm »

To be continued.

Don't dream too much, it will get you killed early.

Even owned u in Classico.  8)
Emma Watson <333

<3

Boomboy

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2011, 02:47:27 am »
Boomboy 0 - 3 Frey

WH40K x2 (first one wasn't too serious so i'll give you that)
Rifles

Screenshots available on request.

PS: just lolling trolling

Haha 6/10

Frey

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2011, 12:12:28 pm »

Boomboy

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2013, 06:40:53 pm »
Duels back open!
Never really were closed.

CHALLENGE IF YOU DARE!!?"?!?!"?!?"$!?"$?!"!?"$?!"?

miikizzle

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2013, 08:06:21 pm »
ok

Boomboy

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2013, 10:20:43 am »
ok

What the f*ck did you just f*cking say about me, you little b*tch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, f*cker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re f*cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f*cking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sh*t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re f*cking dead, kiddo.

Filmonss

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2013, 10:44:18 am »
mad
2010 Most Improved Award - Filmons
2014 Best Classic Player Award - Filmons

Slim Jim

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2013, 10:45:03 am »
ok

What the f*ck did you just f*cking say about me, you little b*tch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, f*cker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re f*cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f*cking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sh*t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re f*cking dead, kiddo.

i could write a love song from this  8)
Butt SEX is WILD and it don't cause no child !

Thor

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2013, 11:09:11 am »
What's the difference between Superman and Boomboy?

A:

Boomboy beats nobody!

SLak0n

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2013, 02:31:02 pm »
ok

Gorilla warfare :D

Fail.

You suck.

Slako owns.

Lodur

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2013, 02:34:03 pm »

Peace n' Love.
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Boomboy

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2013, 08:53:42 pm »
ok

i could write a love song from this  8)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsZMbs5PC64" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsZMbs5PC64</a>

Boomboy

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2013, 08:54:26 pm »

Peace n' Love.

Ok 5 rounder is happening yo.

FL3sk

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2013, 09:33:18 pm »
What's the difference between Superman and Boomboy?

A:

Boomboy beats nobody!

And thor is nobody?

Boomboy

« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2013, 06:01:19 pm »
 :D

SLak0n

« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2013, 04:18:07 am »
They are both nobodies.  8). I am the master here.  8)

miikizzle

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2013, 07:17:43 pm »
slako sucks

miikizzle

« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2013, 07:00:36 pm »
Lets duel nab

Zom

« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2013, 02:33:49 am »
good duels nob, post screens if you want

1st: ff rifles boom win [SPOILER]almost got you, damn!
2nd: wm morts zom win
3rd: neutral jukke classic boom win

I don't always finish my sentences, but when I do, I

Boomboy

« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2013, 02:37:26 am »
Good Duel Bro!

If you want the screenies I have em locked away in my vault of liero.
Talking about that vault I have conversation logs back to 2010 :D
I must donate them to my spy to have a look at...

miikizzle

« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2013, 01:57:40 pm »
Next time i see you we will duel

miikizzle

« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2013, 05:26:42 pm »
0-2

stupid

rematch pls

Zom

« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2013, 06:25:56 pm »
Miika ur noob

ps. We should duel sometime  :)
I don't always finish my sentences, but when I do, I

miikizzle

« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2013, 06:56:44 pm »
Post challenges to my thread in Emp section

miikizzle

« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2014, 06:15:57 pm »
I'm challenging you to another duel. Neutral will be Classic in Jukke. Accept or lose your dignity forever.                    Sweg.

Boomboy

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2014, 07:40:27 pm »
I will crush you and your noob clan!
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up