Fireworks v1.1 – 100lt
IP: 84.230.194.149
Game Mode: Team Death Match
Lives: 10
Max Kills: 10000
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Boomboy 2 vs 0 Ipa and Open Challenge (Come here Illiera)  (Read 11481 times)

Tafka

Re: Boomboy 2 vs 0 Ipa and Open Challenge (Come here Illiera)
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2011, 06:43:55 pm »
You trying to create some hype here over winning Edse? (no offense edse). And both games 0 out? If you did at least 5-out over him that would be OK result. Now go and be ashamed somewhere.

Code

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2011, 07:04:37 pm »
You trying to create some hype here over winning Edse? (no offense edse). And both games 0 out? If you did at least 5-out over him that would be OK result. Now go and be ashamed somewhere.
welcome back <3
the duel wasn't played with edse though. It's just Ipa (a new young Lx-player, which noone really likes) who was faking someone again.
i get your point though.
Boom, start to duel real legends, instead of all those small lights ;)

ps:
Wtf is this.. Emp asking for duels? Duelling with aC is even boring..... gosh, I only accept 1v2s or cws
Meanwhile boomboy can watch this
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UJ9Ggs3Dkk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UJ9Ggs3Dkk</a>
I'll say what everyone was thinking but didnt have the balls to say..
->This reply was ****ing awesome! :D i lol'd bigtime!

Boomboy

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2011, 07:51:55 pm »
I agree with you,

I have challenged Lodur and Illiera, Lodur has agreed we have a lovely 17 round bout scheduled some time soon. Illiera just has excuses. I dueled Ipa again today best of 7 i won 4-1 in rifles and mortars so i guess 0 = out doesnt count much eh Tafka, Sorry if im stealing your limelight but if you were ingame more then im sure we can duel. I have a duel diary so any challenged you guys would like to pose to me feel free to do that in my duel thread (in the Emp forum) - Code i agree just when i challenge people most of the time its a no.

This post was an open decleration to anyone who is willing to challenge me - if you want to sign up then feel free to post in my Duel Diary thread - looking forward to some good duels.

Thanks
<3

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2011, 12:43:36 am »
SO yeah
Ili 3-0 Boom
Boom felt frustrated in the last second rounds already, because he couldn't do shit... You should've seen how he was eating my handgun bullets in jukke.. And in morts the score was 5 - 0 and i decided to attack like a fine person. :D
1. my setting rifles fossil - easy
2. his setting mortars wm - easy
3. his setting jukke 100% - too easy
4. would've been my setting, but since it was a best of 5, i already won
5. would've been neutral
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 12:46:27 am by ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ »

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Boomboy

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2011, 01:57:07 am »
What? Are you serious? I dont even remember this, all i remember is clan warring aC and then it was their set (FF classic) and me and pain were owning them and then filimons left and Thor closed the server and said the cw was cancelled  :'(

Thor

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2011, 02:06:28 am »
What? Are you serious? I dont even remember this, all i remember is clan warring aC and then it was their set (FF classic) and me and pain were owning them and then filimons left and Thor closed the server and said the cw was cancelled  :'(

A fact is that Filmonss warned us before the cw that he might have to go during the cw. And that occurred. Too bad.

But sure we will finish that, even we are losing with three lives. xd
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 02:42:13 am by Thor »

Boomboy

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2011, 02:12:52 am »
Khan was sending want to join messages....
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up