Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by SLak0n August 21, 2019, 04:16:18 pm
2012 (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:29:56 pm
[wc] Legacy of the Toilet Warriors Tribute video (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:24:01 pm
Holidays/Me leaving/me coming back Threads (The World Outside) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:14:20 pm
Backup server NL
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 80.186.170.22
Game Mode:
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: >:( - gR  (Read 2161 times)

Noob

>:( - gR
« on: July 25, 2011, 01:51:27 pm »
Leader(s)
JeR

Members
-

Mods played + lt + banned weapons
Classic
Rifle
Wh40k
MSF II

Levels
-

Rules
-

Clanwar results
-

Website
-

Clan forums
-

Contact
-

^~JeR~^

kokbira

• Gi Joe Brown Brazillian Rope-Flying Ant
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +23/-6
  • 3918 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To kokbira
  • ex-player (ex-Flip and ex-s00t clan member)
Re: >:( - gR
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 04:52:52 pm »
well, an army of only one person.

although I think it breaks clan creation rules, good luck :)

SLak0n

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 06:47:51 pm »
stop this man from doing more one man clans!

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 08:45:08 pm »
There needs to be atleast 3 members to create a clan.... Since when don't the admins check applications? :O
Make me a person who checks for those applications, I check LXA almost every day anyway... It's in one of my regular internet-check list.

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Ruki

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 09:35:18 pm »
There needs to be atleast 3 members to create a clan.... Since when don't the admins check applications? :O
Make me a person who checks for those applications, I check LXA almost every day anyway... It's in one of my regular internet-check list.
I checked it and I saw there is only 1 member. But "we" have approved many 2 member clans in the past, last one being bkS quite recently, so I should reject it as well? If it was up to me, I would reject all your shitty nonlasting clans but LXA has a "every single noob is welcome" policy. When Run was still around I was bugging people to fix their things with clans and clan applications but today all of it is irrelevant so good luck and have fun.

Sakmongkol

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 09:55:15 pm »
Personally I would think two members is fine but one is just silly, you could easily find someone in game to join your clan and then you would have two members. One member isn't really a clan at all is it, it's just a player.
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

kokbira

• LXA Part Time Adapt
  • 3918 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To kokbira
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 10:46:29 pm »
I checked it and I saw there is only 1 member. But "we" have approved many 2 member clans in the past, last one being bkS quite recently, so I should reject it as well?

Ruki, you can improve the clan creator script:
- counting the number of members that people insert in Leader and Member fields
- counting the number of characters inserted in each line or to avoid some known words as "-"

But, since OLX players are not obligatory associated with LXA members, everyone can lie and put what they want in both fields to match 3-members-without-prohibited-nicks rule.

A suggestion for official clans in LXA is that:
- OLX players must associate their OLX nicks with LXA accounts in some way
- when filling Leader and Member fields you must enter LXA account nicks, the script will verify if them exist and in result thread will appear LXA account nicks and OLX nicks

A suggestion for OLX development is to put in Player Profiles screen a field with LXA login and password or Open-ID, so user optionally associate each player profile with one account and the LXA and OLX profiles will be automatically associated...

Terrance

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 11:09:26 pm »
lol jer :s sorry but ur an funny idiot lol, the way you act just makes me laugh :D really epic

Ruki

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 11:32:16 pm »
- counting the number of characters inserted in each line or to avoid some known words as "-"

But, since OLX players are not obligatory associated with LXA members, everyone can lie and put what they want in both fields to match 3-members-without-prohibited-nicks rule.

- when filling Leader and Member fields you must enter LXA account nicks, the script will verify if them exist and in result thread will appear LXA account nicks and OLX nicks

A suggestion for OLX development is to put in Player Profiles screen a field with LXA login and password or Open-ID, so user optionally associate each player profile with one account and the LXA and OLX profiles will be automatically associated...
Go ahead and improve it. Once you are done just send it to me or to DarkCharlie.

kokbira

• LXA Part Time Adapt
  • 3918 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To kokbira
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 01:49:41 am »

Go ahead and improve it. Once you are done just send it to me or to DarkCharlie.

haha. i would impersonate the message. i'm not very good with these things - perhaps yet -, so i summon a charitable soul to do that or Chronos to make the days larger for me...

Noob

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2011, 12:30:12 pm »
Sorry all for making so much clans ....
But this clan is DEAD now    :D
^~JeR~^
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything