Total servers: 2
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ March 17, 2019, 04:47:14 pm
DE nonstop + voting
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
US nonstop + voting
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Country girls - [Cg]  (Read 11777 times)

Slim Jim

Re: Country girls - [Cg]
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2011, 02:13:10 am »
i still think R is suckier than this because they play morts in cw and atleast cg hasnt play that against me so cg is better than R. ty master slim  8)
Butt SEX is WILD and it don't cause no child !

Qaz,

« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2011, 11:02:13 am »
i'm going to leave Cg. Sorry guys  :(

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2011, 12:04:04 pm »
Obvious choice... You're the only active Cg player...

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

miikizzle

« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2011, 12:05:37 pm »
Same thing, i left Cg too, i havent seen any Cg player for weeks except Qaz, who already left.

Terrance

« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2011, 08:41:56 pm »
Kemza you were inactive for very very long time , I was playing all the time on these days. Yeah Qaz was active but I really dont mind that he left now cuz were going to close the clan anyway and theres no point to hold it up anymore.And I actually told Qaz to leave, sorry but in my opinion hes a really immature guy and he wasn´t even that good.I kinda didn´t like how he pulled enemies against us , by flaming everyone in clanwars.The players we had and games we did , we really didnt fit together.
School started and Ive been really busy irl, so I hope the thread will be closed soon.I m still playing liero as much as possible and trying to get active again but I m not going to make a new clan or anything like that again, cuz I know I m not that good in leadership.Maybe when I get active again , looking forward for a new clan.

Ciao , thx and peace.

I m pretty sure there gonna be few flame/hate comments below here now, but thats cool.

Jage

« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2011, 09:32:14 pm »
Kemza you were inactive for very very long time , I was playing all the time on these days. Yeah Qaz was active but I really dont mind that he left now cuz were going to close the clan anyway and theres no point to hold it up anymore.And I actually told Qaz to leave, sorry but in my opinion hes a really immature guy and he wasn´t even that good.I kinda didn´t like how he pulled enemies against us , by flaming everyone in clanwars.The players we had and games we did , we really didnt fit together.
School started and Ive been really busy irl, so I hope the thread will be closed soon.I m still playing liero as much as possible and trying to get active again but I m not going to make a new clan or anything like that again, cuz I know I m not that good in leadership.Maybe when I get active again , looking forward for a new clan.

Ciao , thx and peace.

I m pretty sure there gonna be few flame/hate comments below here now, but thats cool.
gl

PreDaToR

« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2011, 09:34:14 pm »
Terrance you should lock the thread yourself, you can do it since it's your thread  ;)

And also, gl for you Liero career and irl  :)

FL3sk

« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2011, 09:39:42 pm »

Ciao , thx and peace.

Gl dude :)

Boomboy

« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2011, 12:08:48 pm »
I know we havent really met eye to eye but its nice to play games with you and i hope to see you ingame <3

Terrance

« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2011, 08:47:59 pm »
hey , I didn´t really expect you to guys comment like that , but thanks a lot , Ive had a lot of nice and fun times with you:p. Hey and its not that serious , I m just closing this clan because I kinda failed at leadership and we didn´t have match with our members. I really just didn´t enjoy playing with these guys , no offence. Well I m trying to take it slowly now and turning active again on lx ;) lets see what happens!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up