Total servers: 2
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ March 17, 2019, 04:47:14 pm
DE nonstop + voting
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
US nonstop + voting
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Country girls - [Cg]  (Read 11781 times)

FL3sk

Re: Country girls - [Cg]
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2011, 01:32:42 am »
So we had our first clanwar against Emp and we won it 2-1 , was a great battle :)
they won us in morts Qaz and me against Xana and Sylv. We won rifles 3v3 , Terrance , Qaz and Dandy vs Sylv , Xanadu and Love and then finally neutral , Terrance and Dandybot vs Flesk and Sylv.

Tier down to my eye. Beautiful! Lovely to see emp get asskicked :PPPP

you + me = party?

I guess its nice for u to SEE that. since ur unable to kick our asses yourself.

Dandybot

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2011, 01:54:07 am »
So we had our first clanwar against Emp and we won it 2-1 , was a great battle :)
they won us in morts Qaz and me against Xana and Sylv. We won rifles 3v3 , Terrance , Qaz and Dandy vs Sylv , Xanadu and Love and then finally neutral , Terrance and Dandybot vs Flesk and Sylv.

Tier down to my eye. Beautiful! Lovely to see emp get asskicked :PPPP

you + me = party?

I guess its nice for u to SEE that. since ur unable to kick our asses yourself.

Don't take offense where none is meant ;p
Stable like **** | **** like stable

FL3sk

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2011, 07:46:12 am »
ofc i dont get offended :)

SLak0n

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2011, 02:46:42 pm »
Emp got their asses kicked  :D :D nice

Terrance

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2011, 02:57:02 pm »
Xana post it maybe then if u want to , I just dont got that screen :)

Lodur

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2011, 03:18:01 pm »
Just curious but what's up with reporting this one victory with screens and all but you haven't even mentioned all the times [aC] has already kicked your ass. Emp used to do it but now they are cool.
When you reach max level you stop leveling

FL3sk

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2011, 04:28:34 pm »
btw, why have u only reported 1 cw, but not all the others u have done?

Jage

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2011, 05:18:36 pm »
nice win

Terrance

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2011, 05:46:07 pm »
Just curious but what's up with reporting this one victory with screens and all but you haven't even mentioned all the times [aC] has already kicked your ass. Emp used to do it but now they are cool.

err what? we lost against aC twice , why would I have to mention about it to someone. lol at ´´all the times´´ thats twice.. and Emp havent won us yet. Why you care tho.

Terrance

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2011, 05:47:57 pm »
and yeah Lodur I havent seen you telling about your losses in your clan thread, why is that so? I m curious aswell now. You lost against Emp and R many times so...

PreDaToR

« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2011, 06:17:37 pm »

+1.

Pwned  :P

And btw Terrance, I report all cws I participate in, win or loss, go check in our thread.  ;)

« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 08:31:14 am by Terrance »

Lodur

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2011, 07:30:52 pm »
and yeah Lodur I havent seen you telling about your losses in your clan thread, why is that so? I m curious aswell now. You lost against Emp and R many times so...

Excuse me? We have lost against R once and I do believe that is in our thread. Besides we dont report losses because we simply DO NOT lose :) Those losses that are not reported against Emp, IF there are such, I have most certainly not played -> I have not been aware of the clanwars very existense. And to add something to your finnishing sentence '' You last many times ''.. I don't believe we have lost many times against any clan in the last 1 year. Not even all clans all together.

Oh and Terrance.. We have won you 4 times now

http://www.openlierox.net/forum/index.php/topic,12824.msg230532.html#new

ps. Congratulations for your 1st cw victory. It didn't take as long as I thought.

SLak0n

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2011, 07:37:43 pm »

Excuse me? We have lost against R once and I do believe that is in our thread. Besides we dont report losses because we simply DO NOT lose :) Those losses that are not reported against Emp, IF there are such, I have most certainly not played -> I have not been aware of the clanwars very existense. And to add something to your finnishing sentence '' You last many times ''.. I don't believe we have lost many times against any clan in the last 1 year. Not even all clans all together.

ps. Congratulations for your 1st cw victory. It didn't take as long as I thought.

You've lost against us 3 times  :D

Lodur

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2011, 07:47:43 pm »

You've lost against us 3 times  :D

THREE ?! Gawsh we suck ;O

Ruki

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2011, 08:42:15 pm »
Well, you all play 5 clan wars in same day with same clan so it's irrelevant.

Terrance

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2011, 08:31:51 am »

+1.

Pwned  :P

And btw Terrance, I report all cws I participate in, win or loss, go check in our thread.  ;)
+1 , pwned?

Dandybot

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2011, 06:10:20 pm »
Kemza and Oxe (Oxe waiting your acceptance) in trial, I also told Mii he can put the tag on, though you haven't had a say in it yet.

Boomboy

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2011, 08:46:50 pm »
Hey guys dont leave in the middle of a clanwar:

1-0 (Our set next feel free to play any time)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 11:24:36 pm by Boomboy »

Dandybot

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2011, 03:14:30 am »
What the **** is this? :D I guess Soldah is Qaz, but I guess we'll finish that with Terra when we arrive.

PreDaToR

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2011, 03:41:37 am »
What the **** is this? :D I guess Soldah is Qaz, but I guess we'll finish that with Terra when we arrive.

Sure !  :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up